One-Shot

Enemy? Friend? Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited 210414 ^^ I hope a happy reading of this story featuring You(OC)xIdol!! ♥

You are new to the Big Hit Entertainment, the new traniee who just passed the audition due of your best rapping and strong vocal.

Choi Lime, your real name and you decided to use Lime as your stage name when you debut for next two years.

Before you passed the audition and everything, you are quite close to Jokwon for 4 years. He basically look after you like a little sister and nothing more than "that" as you and him know that he is an idol of 2AM. So, it's kinda tricky for both of you.

(First day, First Meeting)

 

Today is the day where the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment, is going to intro you to the idols in the company.

You are 5 minutes late as you got some practices last night and now you are in the CEO's room. Hearing all the nagging and rule from him until Jokwon enter the room.

 

"CE-- Oh? Lime, what are you doing here?"

"Ah Jokwon, just in time. I want to intro you our new trainee, Choi Lime."

"Yeah, i kno-- WHAT? You got to be kidding me.."

"It seem like two of you know each other. So that mean Jokwon, you are going to be her sunbae arraseo? Go and intro her to the others especially the Bangtan kids."

"Nae! Let's go Lime!"

"Nae oppa. Kamsahamnida CEO."

 

Just in time before you get all "in-and-out" from your ears, you and Jokwon literality walking to the biggest practice where all of the idols come for the meeting.

While you are behind Jokwon with nervous faces and thousand butterfies in your stomach, both of you reached the entrance of the room.

 

"You ready?"

"/nods/ A little.."

"Haha, don't worry princess. They won't bite or whatsoever, if they do tell me and i will kill them okay?"

"Hehe arraseo oppa~"

 

With the comfort words from him, he finally open the door and you only spotted 7 boys sitting on the floor, laughing and playing games.

Grabbing Jokwon's arm with afraid feeling, he patted your head slightly and called his hoobaes.

 

"Annyeong there, look like we only have Bangtan Boys here. I want to introduce you someone new in this company."

 

You slightly taken aback but you stand in front of Jokwon. Bowing to them and start greeting.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo. Choi Lime imnida and i am going to be the new trainee in this company with you all. Please take care of me~ Kamsahamnida."

 

You give them a sweet smile of yours. The boys suddenly stand up and bows back to you with the stunned face of theirs.

 

"Lime, i will be right back ok? Kids, please take care of her for me. If not, i will kill you~"

"Nae sunbae!"

 

All of them said together as it's like singing a song. As Jokwon leave the room, the boys start to intro themselves.

 

"Annyeoghaseyo, Bangtansonyeodan imnida!" All greet together and started to intro one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Bangtan Boys' oldest member, Jin imnida~"

 

*Wow, this guy really have wide shoulder huh? Must be his special charm.* You thought as you look at him.

 

"Yo wassup? J-hope here and welcome to the company."

 

*Oval-head guy huh? Easily to remember one.* You thought at you saw him wearing banada.

 

"Annyeong, Suga imnida and you can call me Sugar or whatsoever.."

 

*Is he sick? He look hurt..* You thought and say it bluntly, which is one of your charm.

 

"Uh.. Sunbae, are you sick? You kind of not looking well.."

 

You look at him with worried face but you heard all the laughter from them. One of the member stop laughing hard and said,

 

"He is not sick, naturally pale. Haha same impression with us when we first met him. By the way, hot and y Jimin imnida and the main dance of Bangtan Boys." 

 

*coughcough* Is he a god just like Kai?* You thought as you look into his eyes. Like kind of ert and innocent look at the same time.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taehyung imnida or call me V if you want. Nice to meet you~"

 

*Wow, he is soooo cute until i wanna bite his cheek!!!* You thought like you are his fan.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Golden Maknae Jungkook imnida~ Are you my noona or same-aged?"

 

*Omg, the baby-face and wide smile just like Chanyeol.* You thought like they are EXO, the group you usually fangirl about.

 

*Wow, only six of them greeted but where the seventh member? Nevermind, why am i thinking about him when he is not even bothering to welcome me.* You thought while your eyes wandering around but you decided to ask the maknae, Jungkook.

 

"J-jungkook right? I think i am your noona.."

 

Straightforward words that surprise the members but you guess that the baby face just trying to hide his surprise.

 

"Jinjja? Born in~?"

"In '94. Younger than you in 3 years difference."

 

Saying it bluntly and everyone shocked, except the one strange guy with sunglasses. *Is he the last one who didn't greet me?* You thought as he give you a very bad impression. But you tried to left a good one for him. Then V said,

 

"You are my noona too, same age with Rap Monster hyung. Which also mean you are my noona~"

"Wha--"

 

Just then, the guy wearing sunglasses suddenly stand up and exit the room. What a manner. You thought as you were slightly disappointed.

 

"Mianhae about hyung, he isn't in himself. So let him have some time alone."

 

You nods as you always know time will always the one to solve.

 

"Nae sunbae!"

 

So that is how your first meeting with the Bangtan Boys.

 

(Fastforward...)

 

It's already 6 month you are in the company and growing closer with the Bangtan Boys, especially Rap Monster. Since he ignore you when you first came in, you decided to put him in your "Enemy List" in your brain(?)

Today is your free day with Bangtan Boys. So all of you planned beforehand and decided to go to Lotte World and Namsan Tower later on.

While you walking to the practice room to fetch your sunbaes, you heard some shouting and arguement inside. You are very curious, so you opened the door slightly by not making too obvious and saw Jin & Rap Monster fight, ignoring the maknae who trying to stop the fight.

 

"I am NOT! Do you hear properly? I am NOT following if she following us!"

"I don't care! I mean with all this 6 month getting to know her, why must you hate her that much?! She is innocent for goodness sake. She didn't do anything wrong!"

"Don't you notice closely or are you forgetful!?"

 

This strike in your mind. You don't have much enemy before except one during your high school. You don't know Rap Monster's real name and you decided to search in the internet.

 

"Rap Monster.. Powerful in rapping just like mine but why do you have to hate me when i didn't do anything wrong?"

 

Negetive thought in your mind as you are already at the page with full of Bangtan Boys' profile. You slide down until you saw Rap Monster's picture and read the profile carefully.

 

*Stage Name : Rap Monster

Real Name : Kim Nam Joon

Position : Lead Rapper and Leader -----*

 

Kim Namjoon. This name repeating in your mind as you recognize or heard the name before. Then you started to flashback to your worse and embarrasing moment in your high school. Humillated by him, Kim Namjoon.

 

 

(Flashback)

 

"Rap Battle between the final two! Kim Namjoon and Choi Lime! Give them around of the applause!"

 

*This is it! The day where i can throw all his embarrasing and worse moment through this rapping. Just watch out Joon, after ruining me infront of the how school.* You thought while waiting and smirking at him.

 

As the rap battle on, both of you went on stage while glaring at each other with full of passion and desire.

 

"Final two, best rapper. Are you ready?"

"Yes!" 

 

Both of you shout at the same time as well as holding your anger. While the music started playing, Namjoon start his rapping to you.

 

"Yeah yeah~ You know what? You are kind of and nerd at the same time huh~"

 

Ok, this burned you up furiously. You can't take it anymore and start rappin back but sounded like angry rap.

 

"So what so what? I am not like you, going around hooking people up. At least i know how to keep my grade in same place!"

 

You give him a smirk as you heard the audience shocked and "ohh~" "ahh~" at him. You saw him starring at you like wanting to burn you face now.

 

"Fine fine you win by that~ Let me tell you before if you wanna run away~ Yeah, you are shameless one who go around giving chocolate to one of our sunbae and serve you right when he rejected you in front of everyone~ Haha!"

 

You heard him laugh like there is no tomorrow. This accident that you tried to forget it had come again. You were so angry and you really can't take it anymore. You throw the microphone at the emcee and walked to Namjoon. He look at you weirdly and laugh evilly.

 

/SLAP/

 

The whole audiences were shocked, so does the emcee and teachers' in charge. The sudden slap to Namjoon and teary eyes from you. You let the tears fall down to your cheek, looking at him with the sadness in your eyes.

You saw Namjoon's eyes with all shock and surprise while his hand on his left cheek, the cheek you just slapped. That's it. You can't take it anymore. You grab your bag and start running to your house. Crying and running to your house, thinking to transfer school.

While Namjoon.. After you disappeared, he automatic became a winner of the best rapler title in his school. But he can't stop thinking of you and the cheek where he got slapped.

*You are going to payback, Choi Lime. Just one day!* His thought after the event and being spotted by the new mini company of JYP. Lost in touch and everything after 4 years.

Just then you suddenly appeared in front of him but changed person. You didn't recognize him but he remembered you. That is why make him super furious when you suddenly appeared, again.

 

(Lotte World)

 

You gasp loudly near the door of the practice room. You forgot that you are at the door until V opened it and saw you looking shocked.

 

"Oh noona, just on time. We are about to drag hyung along and thank to Jin, he is coming. Oh by the way, Suga is not coming as he is sick."

 

You nods and smile at V. You didn't hear well of what V said and you heard Jin and Rap Monster still arguing softly.

 

"You owe me one hyung!"

"No biggie, just take your time to have your reveage back."

"Aish jinjja.."

"Whatever Namjoon, try get along well with her."

"Whatever Mr Jin.."

 

As they stopped arguing, they all went to their manager's van as he agreed to bring them with CEO's permission. You were sitting at the back seat with Jungkook and V while Rap Monster, Jin and J-hope sit infront of you and Jimin with their manager.

You were so tired and you fell asleep while on the way to the amusement park. This is the first time you went out with all of them, not as idol but as a friend. But you don't know what to do with Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster. You don't know what to say or what to do to him but you definitely will never ever apologize to him as he did something bad than you.

After 20 minutes in the car, V woke you up and exit the car together. Both of you along with Jungkook were the one who really super excited coming to the amusement park and the three of you run to the entrance first while leaving the other four behind.

 

"Namjoon!"

"Nae manager hyung?"

"You are the leader and you know what to do right?"

"Nae Hyung!"

"And especially Lime, i heard from her manager that she is really clumsy and she can get injured easily. I need you to take care of her the most ok?"

"But hyung.."

"No more but. Go and enjoy. I will be back by 6.30pm."

"Nae.."

 

*What the hell? She is not really that clumsy than i thought.* Rap Monster thought while looking at you, begging the 2 oldest members to ride the scary roller coaster.

While you trying to make Jin and J-hope ride the roller coaster with the rest except him, just in time he manage to cover up for his hyung. You were so furious of what Rap Monster did and you grab V's wrist to enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter