Chapter 4 – My way to get closer

I’ll be there

Minwoo got off from Donghyun’s car not far from the university gate. They arrived at 7 o’clock when the students were still in their deep sleep probably.

He had given his sister to live with his relative, saying that he has no place to live anymore that forced him to live in University’s dorm that was free, which was a lie. He didn’t know how his future would be, because he didn’t even know whether he would still alive or not tomorrow. He had been ready for everything that might be coming through his life.

“Minwoo-ya, remember about your time. And come to my office right after you’ve done with your class.” Donghyun said when Minwoo just walked several steps from his car, stopping to listen for everything the man wanted him to do.

The guy just nodded his head without turned back or even tilted his head to see Donghyun. The young man sighed deeply and rested his arm against his forehead, feeling a headache that suddenly gave him an unbearable pain.

He then decided to rest for a bit in his car, tried to ignore the pain that began possessing him. It might be because he didn’t sleep last night. He was clearing his mission to make sure that Minwoo’s sister was safe.

---

Minwoo when to his chair and put his head on the table. He was giving up to the man, to the person that he used to look up before. However, he didn’t know how he should act just then when that person he respected turning out to be a mobster. How fake and deceive this world could be.

He waited for more than half an hour to see a guy with eyes smile came to the class. Minwoo rose from his seat and smiled when he realized that the guy was alone. The dumb-looking guy yesterday might be just a nerd who wanted to close with him. He might be dumped already by Jeongmin or even Jeongmin’s body guard if he has any.

“Hi Jeongmin hyung?” Minwoo greeted him who looked at him like he just saw something weird.

“What is wrong with you?” Jeongmin mumbled and took a seat on the corner where he could read his manhwa freely, glasses placed on his bridge nose.

“What you’re reading hyung?” Minwoo tried to come closer, peeking on the open book in front of the older guy.

“Why do you care anyway?”

Minwoo flinched a bit when Jeongmin glared him with his fierce but beautiful eyes. Minwoo cleared his throat before taking a seat in front of Jeongmin.

‘It’s now or never’  Minwoo said firmly inside his heart, but the last time he said that sentence he got into trouble and got caught by Donghyun.

“So, Jeongmin hyung. Do you have time?”

Jeongmin looked up from his book and glared him immediately. Minwoo began to feel cool sweat running across his back, he was nervous for sure. Since no one ever brave to bother Jeongmin and his manhwa. Well, beside him actually. It should be easier for him because he was the class president.

“Just go to the point Minwoo-ya.” Jeongmin said, getting annoyed.

Minwoo tried to give him his best smile as grabbed the older hand, pulled it close to his mouth and kiss it slightly.

“Wh-what are you doing? What possessed you?” Jeongmin quickly pulled his hand with red cheeks by embarrassment.

“Hyung, I… would you be my boyfriend?”

 

Plakk..!!!

 

A manhwa that Jeongmin read recently went to Minwoo’s head that made the younger cringing and rubbing his head furiously.

“Are you drunk?” Jeongmin asked, shaking his head and standing up from his chair.

But before he could walk any further, Minwoo yanked his arms just liked Jeongmin did to him the last time.

The older wanted to break free when Minwoo pushed him backward and trapped him against the wall. Jeongmin’s small appearance made it easier for him to take both Jeongmin’s hands and placed it on either side of his body.

Minwoo didn’t know how he could have any valor to do it. He just did what he told to. And Donghyun told him to get closer to this very guy.

“I’m being serious hyung.” Minwoo could see Jeongmin gulped because of their closeness. Yeah, Minwoo knew how close they were. He knew that when he stepped ahead he would have this guy’s lips on his; except, it wasn’t what he wanted.

“What’s your answer, hyung?” Minwoo made his voice deeper and hoarse as he saw a hint of fear on the other eyes.

“Min-minwoo, what-“

“JEONGMIN..!!!”

A voice from the open door came nearer and soon Minwoo could feel that he was swayed away from Jeongmin.

A -looked dumb- guy stood up in front of him, prepared to give a punch on his face that he did right after Minwoo blinked his eyes shut.

Blood dripped from Minwoo’s corner mouth which he swept away with his sleeve.

“Who are you?” Minwoo asked the guy dangerously.

“Me? I’m Jeongmin’s destiny.”

Minwoo snorted as he looked down on that dumb-looking guy.

“Jeongmin hyung, I’ll be waiting for your answer.” Minwoo gazed the astounding Jeongmin against the wall.

‘He’s just a weirdo.’  Minwoo said inside his head as he got out from the class.

 

Clap clap clap

Minwoo was surprised when he found Donghyun on the corner outside the class.

‘So, he saw everything, huh?’

Minwoo sighed and looked down on his shoes.

“Enough?” he mumbled and slumped down against the wall.

“More than I expected.”

 

***

A/N : Hi, I am back with this story… ^^

How do you think about it? Is it good or not?

There would be DongWoo, JeongWoo, SeongJeong on this story. Oh my, I talk too much… hehehe

Thank you for everyone who subscribed and gave me comments ^^

Ppyong!