Sensible Fashion Choices

On the Way to Kyusung Day ♥

Sensible Fashion Choices

Prompt 4

Imagine Person A of your OTP walking out the door with a ridiculous outfit on, only for Person B to drag them back inside and force them to change.

규성

Kyuhyun swiped his hand along his cardigan and straightened out the creases, trying to at least look presentable if not excited for the day’ events.

Yunho was set to enlist in the coming month and Heechul had insisted on throwing him a party.

 It was grossly inappropriate, but Heechul was of the opinion that enough sadness was associated with things like that and they needed to change that. They had a dinner party when Sungmin left and it was a good moment to recollect the good days and the happy memories and make promises for the future that they didn’t know if they would be able to keep.

It’s bitter enough as was he insisted, wanting to make it brighter.

Getting drunk is the answer he swore.

Yunho was adamant that no such thing would be accepted and Heechul, of course ignored him completely and rented a club, closed off just for guest, who happened to be all of SMTown and a good few associates that Yunho would have meet during his long illustrious career.

Kyuhyun was pretty sure Heechul invited some old girlfriends just to piss Changmin off and he had taken the liberty to have some cameras set up for when things got ugly.

Heechul had issues and Kyuhyun was excited!

At least for that part.

Getting dressed however was annoying and painful, not caring to attempt anything close to style or fashion , just looking for something clean and presentable, trusting his cardigan to get through all tight spots, black jeans that fit well or they did a while ago. His weight was fluctuating too much recently, but he felt comfortable in them and a patterned t-shirt that seemed nice to him, so much so that it didn’t need ironing, something that he can’t do anyway and was clean and smelt like fabric softener.

He was handsome enough for anything, he assured himself very casually, brushing a hand through his hair to straighten out the fuzz, fingers daftly parting his hair, smiling at himself in the mirror, so distracted that he didn’t hear his door open.

“Kyuhyun ah-“ Yesung spoke, stopping dead in his tracks and words ceasing, sentence forgotten as Kyuhyun turned to him at the sound of his name, smile blooming on his face as he saw his boyfriend, Yesung speechless for a minute.

“Stunned by my beauty?” Kyuhyun teased easily, cheeky grin and soothe voice, looking as arrogant and cocky as he probably felt, the child’s ego the size of a small country.

Of course he concluded that Yesung was speechless due to his good looks. He nearly felt sorry for his boyfriend, smirking at him as he tried to close his mouth and form words.

“Is that what you’re wearing?”  Yesung asked in horror, completely ignoring Kyuhyun’s previous statement as the ranting of a mad man, washed with delusions and in need of psychological help.

Unfortunately he would have to deal with the possibility that his boyfriend was both insane and delusional later, having more  pressing issues to address, namely the horrendous eyesore of an outfit that the man that he had the most unfortunate honour of calling his significant other was wearing, internally cringing as he regarded the dreadful outfit, and internally raging.

How could he think that was acceptable??……….to even be caught dead in??? much less the best and most appropriate thing to wear to a party that would likely have all of their friends and most of their acquaintances.

The child must be messed in his head Yesung concluded as he rounded on the now annoyed Kyuhyun, felling a little sick at the way that blasted cardigan fit on Kyuhyun’s shoulders, dragging and heavy, making him look fifty instead of the cute twenty six that he was, and worst yet, giving him the look of an overweight dumpling.

God, help this child!

“Yes” Kyuhyun said simply, rolling his eyes, ignoring Yesung as he turned back to the mirror, checking himself out on instinct, sure that his clothes were fine and Yesung was just being his annoying “fashionista” self and god, he hated that part of Yesung.

If the man wanted to wear witch hats and old bat coats that was his business, once he didn’t do it when Kyuhyun wanted to molest him, but as it turned out that worked it well, since Kyuhyun had added incentive and reason to be diligent in all attempts to strip Yesung as quickly as possible.

He didn’t always get his way, but he always managed to er Yesung into kissing him senseless for a while and with his hands tracing warm tanned skin and lips tasting the bitter sweetness of Yesung he really didn’t think it was right to be ungrateful.

For now though, he was just going to ignore him, dragging a flat palm against his shirt, head titling to the side in some interest.

“You’re not serious” Yesung snorted nearly, refusing to believe that Kyuhyun could be daft enough to think that his clothes was in anyway appropriate to go to that party, especially after Yesung had endeavoured with expressions alone to convey the utter horror that such an outfit actually was and he had not touched how pudgy it made Kyuhyun look as yet, his body looking oddly misshaped and honestly, not that he was boasting or anything, but he had first-hand information to contradict such an allegation, certain and insistent that Kyuhyun did indeed have a good body.

He had run his hands along the plains of his smooth, albeit soft scarred stomach enough times to say that he was far from as pudgy as those horrid clothes made him seem and if Yesung had the will he would burn them in the hottest fires possible just to ensure that they do not mask the beauty that was his significant other for any time longer, smiling in glee at the possible thought that he would be so fortunate as to be rid of that terrible thing in the days to come, missing Kyuhyun’s distinct eye roll at his remark.

“I am” Kyuhyun reiterated with a sneer, though it was oddly attractive on him, despite the clothes, Kyuhyun’s bone structure quite fetching.

Yesung couldn’t say he was a shallow man, and considering his general lack of attraction to the same for numerous years prior, he had smartly concluded that there really had to be something infinitely special about the child for him to be so daft has to overlook his general arrogant teasing disposition and distinct lack of style and taste and accept that he was in fact in love with the little demon.

Kyuhyun was handsome. He truly was, but those clothes would be the death of him.

Kyuhyun however didn’t seem to gasp the seriousness of the situation, turning away from Yesung and the mirror to go find his phone and wallet and apply his cologne and things of that nature, wondering if he cared for socks, digging through the draw that was reserved for that sort of thing to find a clean white pair, harder than one would think, still hell bent on ignoring Yesung.

Why was he the authority anyway?

………..Maybe because he looked so freaking good?

Damn, Kyuhyun hated to admit that.

If he wasn’t so determined to prove a point he would have attacked him by now honestly.

The white jeans? Pants? Skin? He didn’t know how to describe it honestly. It was so close to his form that Kyuhyun was positive that it moved as if it were skin, each curve, each twist, each slope, caressed and highlighted and damn, if he were any less of a man he would be bleeding at the share iness of the pants alone.

The tight dark vest under his leather jacket did nothing to hell the situation, collarbones on display with their glorious slopes and intricate patterning, skin beautifully tanned and sun kissed, upon a long slender neck that begged to be claimed repeatedly. The black  leather biker jacket slim fitting and carefully patterned to give an air of disinterest,  casually left open and on display to permit envy at a slim waist and a toned chest teased by the tightness of the black under garment, though it was the jacket that hugged the small well-muscled forearms, bulging as he moved, taunt and strong.

All this with artfully tussled raven hair and kohl lined eyes and Kyuhyun honestly couldn’t bear to block at him without all the blood retreating to his crotch and vivid images of debauchery and sin, having to calm his breathing and avoid staring into his kohl lined eyes, black stud earrings and a cross pendant completing the look, though Kyuhyun for the life of him couldn’t understand how he could have the audacity to wear something so contradictory.

 Kyuhyun was dead certain that there was nothing merciful about Kim Jongwoon.

Though, there was plenty to protect.

The idea that Yesung was brazen enough to go out in public dressed like walking temptation boiled Kyuhyun’s blood, the skin at the back of his neck heated and his stomach twisting into excessive queasy knots, swallowing the bitterness of frustration in his throat, the abject need to shut Yesung in his room and never let him out bubbling in his chest and he was sure he would die if he didn’t drown it.

Every nerve in his body demanded that he either drag the man to his well made bed and have his way with him, one way or the other, away from prying eyes and locked in his arms or the confides of his thighs or to at the very least get a nice big coat and cover every inch of him that was on disloyal display.

Sadly none of those things were possible.

Dragging him to bed will likely end in him being teased and mangled, flirted into bliss and left hard and throbbing and entirely frustrated after Yesung had amused himself enough and he has tasted that misery more than enough to know that it was not worth it for the few minutes of joy he would feel, especially when he was certain Yesung was mean enough to deny him release.

The second option would surely lead to a fight as it had done in the past and he was not keen on a repeat. Yesung was rather indulgent of his possessiveness truthfully, but Kyuhyun knew there were lines drawn in the sand and he would be a fool to transgress such after he had been warned beforehand.

 Yesung did not like to be told what to wear, at all, especially if Kyuhyun’s only objection was to the iness of said outfit. Yesung knew point blank that Kyuhyun didn’t care about fashion and only reacted to stimulation, so any other claim would be rejected.

Last time he had told Yesung that he had to change because an outfit was too goddamn attractive, he had a comic thrown at his head and was yelled at for at least ten minutes and banned from talking to him for two weeks, with certainly no chance of bodily contract.

It was terrible and entirely not worth it since Yesung glared at him all night and was insistent on talking happily with everyone at the party that they were supposed to go too much to Kyuhyun’s chagrin. Yesung was certainly a vindictive bastard and Kyuhyun had learnt that it was best not to cross him if need be.

Kyuhyun comforted himself in the knowledge that tonight he would at least be at Yesung’s side and would likely guard him like the precious thing that he was, so it was simply more sensible to let it be. Plus,  when Yesung was not being mean he was painfully shy and as such would simply chat with his friends, within Kyuhyun’s reach and gasp.

Of course, they would still need to be careful of their surroundings…loose lips and all that, but by then most people were familiar with Kyuhyun’s desire to stay close to his “hyung” so it would be acceptable. It was not as if SMTown didn’t have its fair share of secrets, everyone holding something close to their chest, most aware, but weary of acknowledgement simply.

Kyuhyun’s mind suddenly a torrent of thoughts and plots, ignoring the displeased man behind him.

“There is no way I will be seen in public with you dressed like that” Yesung insisted, somewhat meanly, hands crossed [attractively] sternly across his small but firm chest, bare feet tapping on the ground as a sign of his insistent, lips drawn into a thin very kissable line, staring Kyuhyun down in determination.

No matter how he considered the matter, it would be a form of cruelty and disloyalty to his boyfriend to leave the house dressed like that.

 It was a party for heaven’s sake! Not a chest club meeting. And whilst Yesung believed that appropriate conduct was required anyway, there was no reason for Kyuhyun to dress as his father and it would be just mean to actually stand by and let him leave the house dressed like that.

He was however, slightly insincere.

He was determined to have his way of course but he was pretty sure he would still be seen in public with Kyuhyun. Love preached about loyalty and good times and bad times and health and sickness and all that good stuff and whilst terrible fashion choices were not mentioned so freely, Yesung figured it was implied and if he truly loved Kyuhyun, and he did, endlessly so, he was duty bound to stay at his side, ugly cardigans and all.

It was a decent bluff he figured, except Kyuhyun had the audacity to snort.

Yesung glared.

Kyuhyun grumbled.

“Fine! God! You are so freaking annoying!” Kyuhyun grumbled viciously as he pulled his cardigan off, hating the fact that he was the one that caved. He was very minded to tell Yesung to go to hell and he didn’t care, but then he realized that Yesung would probably go without him and for the love of God, he couldn’t let that happen.

Even if he still went, Yesung would be determined to punish him for disobeying and whilst Kyuhyun was find with the little mind games that they liked to play, he was sensible enough to know that it was not worth it today, not with Yesung looking like on legs and men and woman that would be eager to snatch him up.

A man must have priorities after all.

He can lose this battle. It’s the war that he needs to win.

“I knew you were a bright boy” Yesung clapped his hand in happiness even as he teased bitingly, but Kyuhyun supposed that was his fault.

He always liked to push Yesung, but get to the bitter gritty part of him that he likes to hide, the part of him that is fire and heat, burning in snarky prestige, ready to fight back even stronger than he was hit and part of Kyuhyun can only feel pride. He is the one that brings that side of him out and he alone benefits from the passion of the moment, the heady lust that springs up in the fire and now he wants to capitalize on it, but is once more thwarted by time.

“Oh shut up” Kyuhyun hissed as he strips out of his cardigan, placing it lovingly on the bed, apologetic that a little minx had caused him to betray an old companion, in his heart thanking the warm woollen clothing for protecting him always.

Kyuhyun continued to strip as Yesung busied himself in Kyuhyun’s cupboard, though he would be lying if he said he didn’t take a few gratuitous peeks at the younger man, lean thighs and plush , strong shoulder’s, gorgeous and adorable as he mumbles under his breath.

He wanted to touch him too, but that could only lead to trouble, so for now he shifted sweaters and cardigans around and looked for something presentable. Kyuhyun could not be trusted to find something of merit for sure, so he is the one that undertook that specific task, throwing a glance over his shoulder at Kyuhyun.

 By then the younger man was standing with hands on broad hips, shirtless and only in his boxers, waiting for Yesung’s wonderful choices, resisting the urge to complain, glaring at all and sundry and Yesung laughs.

“Can you hurry the fu-…just hurry up” Kyuhyun snarled almost, but bites back the curse, not particularly interested in being scolded, especially when such scolding couldn’t be resolved between sheets, so for now he glared instead, body exposed and shivering and can only take solace in the fact that Yesung’s cheeks are a bit red and his eyes do not meet him.

By then and after all their time together, he didn’t think he could make his boyfriend blush, but he can and the idea of it is arousing as it is flattering.

“I would if you organized your closet” Yesung complained with some frustration, annoyed that everything in closet seemed to be made of wool and had horrid patterns, though he is comforted by the fact that he knows that Kyuhyun owns nice suits.

He supposed it would be a bit much, but judging by Kyuhyun’s collection of clothes, nothing would be appropriately acceptable in the causal department and whilst he was demanding, he still wanted his boyfriend to be comfortable in his clothes. Kyuhyun wore suits well and was fairly comfortable in them, so he figured that was the best way to go.

He grinned when he extracted a dark greyish black jacket and matching well-tailored, slim fitting pants, pleased that they were well kept and not wrinkled since he didn’t care to iron either and no stylist were in the vicinity, pressing his hand down on the lush rich fabric and feeling happy, thrilled at the thought of Kyuhyun in such a nice outfit.

He turned to Kyuhyun and smiled, breathing taking and Kyuhyun wanted to be mad at him, wanted to yell at him for being so freaking annoying, but he can’t say anything, his voice caught in his throat and he knew he had to find a way to deal with Yesung right then or he would not survive the night. He tried hard to suppress the attraction and pleaded for some of the blood to stay in his brain, though most wanted to be in his groin or his cheeks, smiling Yesung even ier.

“Put this on” He said gently or maybe it was just seductively, made even more suggestive when his small hand pressed against his exposed scarred chest and Kyuhyun’s cheeks warmed instantly, Yesung’s eyes boring into him in more temptation and he leans down on instinct.

Yesung welcomed the kiss, too hard to resist for so long, sinking into it and Kyuhyun’s body when an incessant tongue slipped into his mouth and a hand gripped his waist possessively, Yesung’s hand pressed against firm muscles as he tries to endure the wonderful sensations, body tingling and stars before his eyes and by the time he pushes Kyuhyun away he knows he must smell like him, panting and breathless, pressing a kiss to his shoulder as he pulls away, handing Kyuhyun the clothes as he leaves the room.

Kyuhyun was dressed in his pants by the time he returned to the room, form fitting and exactly the thing to make a man’s mouth dry or well, a man with interest and Yesung was certainly interested, wordlessly handing over a dark low v-neck sort of t-shirt, still attempting for some casualty in appearance, Kyuhyun’s lips red and he wanted to kiss him again.

Kyuhyun mumbled his thanks and avoided his eyes and Yesung knew it was necessary.

 Both of their bloods were much too heated right about then and this would only lead to them missing this party. Yesung didn’t care to party, but he definitely wanted to show support to Yunho and Changmin by extension. That was the heart of gathering anyway and they needed to be there.

That wasn’t enough to stop him from helping Kyuhyun pull the shirt over his head, likely more trouble than help, both torturing each other with the tempting lusty closeness, daft fingers that burn all where they touch, setting fires that are unlikely to be quenched, yet they persist, Yesung dragging the jacket upwards and patting them down against board shoulders and it’s not shocking at all when lips are upon each other once again.

Hands roam and hair is tugged and Yesung could feel every contour of Kyuhyun’s body against his, each wonderful muscle and the clothes are so tempting that he wants to see him scattered on the floor but for now he needs to breath and he needs to think and by the time he manages to free himself from Kyuhyun, hand are on his thigh and likely to end up on his knowing Kyuhyun, and the other tracing a path up his chest, sneaking between his clothes and scraping against silky skin and he is too laboured to laugh, so he grins weakly.

Kyuhyun tried to kiss him again, but this time he avoided his lips, instead pressing moist lips to the column of his throat, heated and arousing, as stupid as that was, sidestepping reaching hands as he tried to settle them both.

“Enough of that or we will be really late” Yesung warned, but his cheeks were inflamed and he felt a little shy, Kyuhyun smirking like the cat that caught the canary, supposing that he would have stripped from the very beginning if he knew it would get the older man so pained, and obvious, Kyuhyun sorry that he looked down, those pants accursed and hell bent on driving him crazy, Yesung catching his breath and Kyuhyun supposing that he had better worry about his own heated blood.

They really did need to be presentable before they left the house, but he could live with being late.

“Punctuality is overrated” Kyuhyun dismissed as he reached for Yesung again, making the older man giggle at the maknae’s antics, shaking his head in amusement, though it was simultaneously a dismissal, unwilling to go down that part since they would likely never leave if they indulged only a little.

“Down boy” Yesung patted Kyuhyun’s head with a laugh, trying to calm himself, his pants exceedingly tight in all the wrong places and once again he needed to be the rational one, settling his mind to let it go, willing himself to relax as Kyuhyun pouted at him. He wanted to kiss it away but resisted.

Instead he busied himself with straightening Kyuhyun’s jacket and t-shirt, dragging it back into place, on his tip toes as he tried to straighten Kyuhyun’s hair. He didn’t have the stylist level skill, but he had tussled Kyuhyun’s hair enough at inopportune times to know some key movements to fix such a thing, grin planted on his face as he did so, Kyuhyun still sulky that he was denied his fun and Yesung didn’t have the heart to remove the hand that had reached upwards to touch his cheek either, comforted by the touch, empowered by the affection of the action.

“Handsome” Yesung said with a smile, complimenting the now dashing younger man, suits well witting and attractive, hair straightened and he whilst his skin was on barely there make up and scars were abundant, his eyes shined and his smile was white, very much as handsome as Yesung said, patting at board shoulders as Kyuhyun is pecked on the lips in reward.

“Aren’t I always?” Kyuhyun scoffed playfully, Yesung rolling his eyes and extracting himself as he straightened out his own clothes, abandoning Kyuhyun as he made for the mirror, pulling back his hair into the power lines and straightening his clothes, wiping at his rosy well kissed lips and refusing to blush.

From behind him he could hear Kyuhyun reapplying his cologne and finding his watch and everything else that he needed and Yesung couldn’t help adore the domestic feeling that he had right then. It was so easy to imagine their lives being the same twenty years from then, walking around each other as they got dressed in their own bedroom, sweet stolen kisses and helping hands that end up s around thin waist and endless warnings that they will be late. Maybe they will be tired and annoyed and still just be comforted by the presence of the other, the feeling swirling around him, making him smile.

He was pulled from his thoughts though when his phone beeped and there was a message from Heechul reminding them of the location, and Yesung sighed, though he is happy enough to die and maybe he said that too soon, especially when he catches Kyuhyun’s awful clothes left on the bed.

“I’m burning that when we get home” Yesung informed as he walked to Kyuhyun, touching his shoulder as a gesture to test his readiness, Kyuhyun nodding at him though he is quick to frown when his clothes are threatened.

“Don’t you dare” Kyuhyun warned seriously, his hand on Yesung’s back as he led him out the room, ready to get the evening started.

“Why not? Its old already” Yesung continued to argue, reaching for his black boots, Kyuhyun trying not to cringe at how incessantly attractive he was.

“You are not burning my clothes” Kyuhyun reiterated as he a reached for his shoes at the door, slipping on the dress shoes easily, lacing quickly.

“And aren’t you going to wear a coat?” Kyuhyun suggested as casually as possible, unable to fight the need to cover up his gorgeous y boyfriend, least he lose his mind and worse yet, get hit by jealousy and possessiveness which was certainly bound to happen and end in disaster.

He definitely needed Yesung covered up by a long jacket that hid all of him, or at least those glorious thighs in those pants!

“Why?” Yesung  asked suspiciously, raised eyebrows and a stern look.

Kyuhyun gulped.

“Hmmm…it’s cold” Kyuhyun said stupidly, turning away from Yesung and opening the door, cringing internally, supposing though it was worth a shot.

“It’s summer” Yesung deadpanned.

“Well, you know… better to be careful…for your health and all of that” Kyuhyun mumbled as they exited.

“You’re an idiot” Yesung laughed as he walked ahead.

Kyuhyun would have responded, really he would have… honest! He would have he swears….it’s just that he got a little distracted , blatantly staring at his boyfriend’s well defined in those goddamn pants.

He definitely needed to find a way to get him in a coat or he would die.


 

규성


 

Bonus

Kyuhyun was sitting on his bed when  Yesung entered his room, the younger man smiling at the older man, dressed down today in dark jeans and a loose navy t-shirt, hands lines with black bands and accessories, hair wind tussled and not styled, a bright evening or so Kyuhyun thought, once Yesung was in his presence, grinning at the sight of him.

It was not often that he was blessed with the sight of his boyfriend in the early evening, having lost his priority significantly to the café, though Yesung has insisted that it was the fans that kept him away now that he was enlisted. Kyuhyun was still rather aggrieved but he figured that was just something that he would have to get adjusted to.

 Fans were valuable now more than ever and with no other promotions, it was necessary for Yesung to spend as much time at the café as he could manage. That did not mean Kyuhyun had to be pleased at that fact though. Those blasted Clouds had better realize how lucky there and what sacrifice Kyuhyun was making on their behalf.

With that being said, he was quite pleased to see his boyfriend, pausing his game of his own volition, an absolute honour as he had always told Yesung , fastidiously sliding off the bed and meeting the man in the centre of the room with wide open arms that Yesung of course ignored.

He never was the romantic sort, and Kyuhyun by now didn’t ever know if he wanted to annoy him with the cheesiness or he had descended into such a thing naturally. Yesung thoughtlessly sidestepped Kyuhyun’s arms with an eye roll, but Kyuhyun of course was having none of that , simply throwing himself at his boyfriend, who was unable to catch him, but Kyuhyun didn’t mind, wrapping his arms around Yesung’s waist and burying his head in his shoulder.

“Get off brat” Yesung directed Kyuhyun, even as the hand that was not full patted his back lovingly, Yesung having a problem with getting his signals straight since forever when Kyuhyun was involved, laughing at the younger man’s inherent cuteness, Kyuhyun however wanting a lot more than a hug.

Soon his lips were on smooth skin and Yesung was biting his lips to stifle a moan, wondering if that was all the little demon had on his mind, though he supposed he was wasting the effort and the though, since Kyuhyun has made it abundantly clear what goes through his mind and is always minded to demonstrate as soon as humanly possible. In this case he didn’t even bother to let him in the room properly, arms wrapped around a small waist and lips trending a path of fire, Yesung humming in appreciation, hand holding Kyuhyun’s side, trying to stay firm.

It was only when the bag that he had in his other hand nearly slipped that he managed to allow thoughts that didn’t consist of how warm Kyuhyun’s skin was against his or how sweet Kyuhyun smelt to him, gulping as he dragged Kyuhyun away from him. The child, of course was a brat about the entire thing, clinging as he has come to like doing, refusing to step away, only doing so when Yesung stepped on his foot.

Violence really is not the answer, but it can definitely be a useful tool when dealing with Kyuhyun. The child whined instantly, pulling away to glare at Yesung and make his protest known, still refusing to release Yesung entirely.

He gets a peck on his lips to shut him up, before Yesung the bag he was holding at Kyuhyun.

“What’s this?” Kyuhyun asked even as he made to pull the contents out, eyebrows lifting as he managed to get it out.

In his hands were his cardigan and shirt that Yesung promised to burn, washed and smelling like the fabric softener Yesung’s clothes always smelt like, Kyuhyun with lifted eyebrows, the question obviously implied, waiting for an explanation.

As far as he knew Yesung really intended to burn his clothes, so it was surprising.

“I shouldn’t force you to change. Wear what you are comfortable with” Yesung said solemnly, lips twisting into a warm smile, Kyuhyun giving him a strange look.

It wasn’t that he didn’t trust Yesung……… it was just that he didn’t trust him.

Why all of a sudden did he want to Kyuhyun to be comfortable clothes? He had made it clear that he hated some of Kyuhyun’s cardigans and especially despised his sweaters, found that he looked older than he was and none of Kyuhyun’s clothes were flattering.

Hell! He acted like the fashion police most of the time and now he wanted Kyuhyun to be comfortable? He didn’t trust his sincerity one bit, but Yesung was smiling at him in that way that made his knees weak and his stomach coil in both love and lust, so honestly, he was just going to take it.

“No longer the fashion police then?” Kyuhyun teased a little, throwing the clothes towards the bed, more interested in dragging Yesung back into his arms, hands on his waist once more, Yesung’s small hands placed on his chest to maintain distance and balance, Kyuhyun looking at him with a smirk.

“You need a squad dedicated to you alone honestly. I don’t have the energy” Yesung shook his head, dead serious on that point. To get rid of Kyuhyun’s awful sweaters alone would take an army. He didn’t know if he had the strength to do that alone, Kyuhyun hissing at him.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun scolded, though he was cut off by warm lips and he insists it was a violent tongue, though Yesung would have him know that he complains too much and he would stop kissing him if that was the way he wants to behave, only for Kyuhyun to confirm that he was weak against the older man and in fact was the one that had captured the strong pink organ and on it as if his life depended on it, entirely forgetting about the clothes and his complaints.

Exactly what Yesung intended.

He hated Kyuhyun’s clothes, but he hated people hitting on Kyuhyun even more.

He discovered that night that it was probably best that he alone knew what was hidden beneath those dreadful rags he called clothes.

It’s not that he is possessive he assured, just sensible.


 

규성

A/N: Sorry this is late, so technically it is on Kyusung Day...but oh well...Happy Kyusung Day!! 

I hope you guys enjoyed the build up and the fics. This one is my favourite out of the lot, so was the last posted and is the longest at 5.6K, which is still short for me...lol...

Thanks for loving Kyusung ♥