The Bed Intruder

On the Way to Kyusung Day ♥

The Bed Intruder

Prompt 5

Person A of your OTP getting up and going to Person B’s bed to cuddle. No matter where Person B lives at or is, they get out of bed and go snuggle with them.

규성

The bed dips and Kyuhyun feels the tremor of the ripples down his back, his skin hyper sensitive and muscles tenses, despite the sleep clouding his mind and webbing his thoughts.

He is lazy in his motions, but his lips twist out of instinct into a lazy smile when the weight increases and the bed sinks. He figures those are knees and next will be small gorgeous thighs, and then it will be a lean strong steady torso and he tenses in anticipation.

He doesn’t have to wait long for a body to be pressed to his. Small legs carefully tangle with his, years of experience making them know all the angles and turns. One slides between his calves and he tries not to sigh at the weight of the small familiar thing tangling itself with him, the other thrown unceremoniously over his knee, and then the owner thinks better of it and decides that he prefers to have his legs rest upon the outer calf, running the flat of his foot against Kyuhyun’s unclothed skin as a test of sorts to see if it was acceptable to be so, humming in satisfaction.

A strong chest is pressed against his back soon after, and the person shifts about, annoyingly so, moving until a comfortable spot is found, adjustments made rapidly until there is a surrender of sorts. It was a good thing though, since Kyuhyun found that he liked that position the most, especially when a small arm makes its way over his ribs and holds him hostage, a tiny hand pressing against his stomach and the person squeezes a little, drawing himself closer.

A nose is pressed against the back of his head, just at the juncture of his neck and the person inhales deeply, sighing happily before shifting to fit against Kyuhyun’s shoulder, shifting once more to line up their bodies together, legs tangled, arm that holds him tight and a kiss to the spot at his earlobe.

“Well, if it isn’t my favourite bed intruder” Kyuhyun teases as he grabs the small hand that had sneaked around him, clasping onto it and dragging the man closer to his body, even as the man makes a surprised sound, Kyuhyun simply dragging the captured hand upwards to press a kiss to small diseased fingers.

“I’m not your only bed intruder?” Yesung questions a little more interested than he probably intended and he knows Kyuhyun caught on to the little bit of possessiveness that bubbled in his gut then, Kyuhyun laughing instantly as he took over the hand around him, ensuring that not even a string could pass through their bodies now, so close they had to be, hands clasp together, Kyuhyun threading their fingers together.

Yesung honestly didn’t think he was wrong to be a little concerned that his boyfriend had insinuated that it was remotely possible for anyone else to sneak into his bed in the middle of the night or rather early morning as the case was.

He didn’t subscribe to the thought of possessiveness, but he was still a man and that could never be pleasing.

He is only a little embarrassed that he acknowledged such a thing to someone as teasing as Kyuhyun.

“Well….” Kyuhyun hums, seemingly thoughtful about the question being posed to him.

“Yah!” Yesung smacks him instantly, either for teasing him or …just for teasing him. Kyuhyun wouldn’t have someone else in his bed anyway. He trusted him on that point…….but still…

“Aww” Kyuhyun whines instantly, acting as if he was shot and was at death’s bed as he was prone to doing, putting all that musical acting to good use when it came to ering his boyfriend into spoiling him and coddling him with kisses.

This time he gets smacked again for his horrendous acting, but he does manage to turn around into waiting arms, making himself comfortable against Yesung’s chest.

“Did you come just to abuse me?” Kyuhyun grumbles even as he shifts around, ensuring that they keep tangled in each other, whilst he succeeded in getting himself to rest against his boyfriend’s warm chest, snuggling into the plain white t-shirt that smelt like the man himself, Kyuhyun enjoying the scent of it as much as he could before doing what he really wanted.

He is nosing at the smooth skin of the man’s throat in seconds, lazy kisses that follows instantly, his hand drawing the man close, Yesung indulgent even as he pinches his arm.

“No, that is just the consequence of your teasing” Yesung informs, even as he rubs his hand up and down Kyuhyun’s forearm, where he had just pinched to zero effect, Kyuhyun entirely taken with his ministration and uninterested in Yesung’s scolding/complaints  or whatever he was saying, more interested in making him moan.

He grins when Yesung does exactly that when he on a sensitive spot in perfected skill, acquired in the days since he had been blessed to share these moments.

“Or your possessiveness” Kyuhyun snickers as he pulls a way, his naturally teasing nature unable to let that slide. Yesung was not often caught saying such things, so he had to make the most of it when the opportunity provided itself.

Yesung glares and reaches upwards and squeezes his nose.

Better him be dead than dealing with his teasing. Honestly…

Kyuhyun escapes valiantly or maybe Yesung lets it go as soon as he makes those puppy dog eyes that had him agreeing to these damned nightly visits.

He feels like such a freaking ninja these days, sliding out of his bed and prowling the hallways in wonderful secrecy and jumpy embarrassment just so that he could visit his boyfriend as much as possible.

Honestly at his age, its right shameful to have to act that way, but when his mother asked why he spent so much time at the dorms now and he was left with a heart palpitation and a slack jaw, spitting out some dumb excuse about helping them clean or some rubbish of the sort, only to receive absolute scepticism and an eye roll, he knew he had to cut down.

Except: How?

How could he spend even less time with Kyuhyun? He barely saw the brat as it was and now he was supposed to stop entirely, least his mother actually tried to find out why he slept over so often and had grossly inappropriate messages from Kyuhyun on his phone……though he has learnt the value of the delete button thankfully.

Kyuhyun of course threw a tantrum that would make a three year old proud, including the silent treatment and enough cut words to last a lifetime when he informed him of his predicament.

He was told significant others were supportive and helpful.

He guessed they had not met Kyuhyun and that day he is ashamed to admit that he wished he had not either, especially when Kyuhyun decided that guilt tripping was the way to ensure he had his way.

Bastard and those puppy dog eyes be damned.

That was how he found himself with this new little routine of his, as frustrating and embarrassing as it was. He waited until it was late and visited Kyuhyun for a short while in the night, normally just slipping into bed with him and spending a half hour or so, helping him sleep, or coming over in the early mornings to cuddle him awake, before he would carefully return home, with hopefully, none the wiser of his little escapades.

Kyuhyun had by then come to expect the fairly regular visits and had developed his own response, which generally consisted of roaming hands and smooth lips.

All in all it wasn’t a bad set up, unless he had to come up with ridiculous excuses why he was outside at two in the morning. Thankfully the fact that he was an insomniac often helped make it believable that he just took a walk in his pyjamas.

He was pretty sure his mother thought he was a lunatic. The things he did for the brat. Sigh.

“Shut up” Yesung grumbles.

So what? He couldn’t be expected to be witty all the time, especially not with Kyuhyun lifting his shirt and dragging a finger down the plain of his stomach and ardent lips, energetically on that spot behind his ear.

Kyuhyun smiles gleeful and Yesung grumbles obscenities and promises to wring is neck.

He decides that is ineffective though and drags Kyuhyun away from his throat, Kyuhyun ready to protest at the action, not willing to be deprived, but is kissed senseless thereafter and he doesn’t have the spirit to complain anymore or do anything actually that did not involve smiling like a loon at Yesung and panting.

“Should rile you up more often” Kyuhyun laughs.

Brats are incurable. They really are.

That is the first thing he says when he catches his breath, staring down at the man now half way beneath him, gleeful as he teases him, pecking his nose as Yesung scrunches his face in protest, Kyuhyun laughing some more.

Yesung makes his clear with his sound of disbelief that he is not giving Kyuhyun an acknowledgement for his teasing, and refuses to pout. Except his body likes Kyuhyun more than it likes him and pouts of its own accord. Kyuhyun is gleeful as to be expected, throwing his weight against him and squishing him.

He tries to kick him and fails and then sulks as Kyuhyun hugs him.

He smiles eventually and his hands find themselves Kyuhyun’s hair as Kyuhyun lets him breathe, shifting so that his weight falls to the side, but close enough that personal space can only be a farfetched dream.

“How come you’re so late?” Kyuhyun asks as he plays with a strain of hair, always a little drawn to the dark silky strands, fingers sliding through them easily, twisting it about, just as Yesung did the same to his, except his ministrations are the sort that meant to put Kyuhyun to sleep so that he could escape.

Normally he came when Kyuhyun ought to sleep, and stay with him until Kyuhyun fell asleep, but it was already after two in the morning and Kyuhyun had fallen asleep waiting for him. He is just curious as to what happened.

“Had to do some stuff for the shop and forgot” Yesung explains easily, shrugging his shoulders in helplessness. Things were a little busy right now with work and the expansion of the shop and it had left his mind as he looked over some proposals, but when he realized he had not seen Kyuhyun since the day before he figured he should come anyway.

“Everything alright?” Kyuhyun asks, more than courtesy, but interest.

He wants to know what is happening in his boyfriend’s life too. He wants to be of some help if he can manage it, return the love that he was given, especially since he is so troublesome in wanting to see Yesung as much as possible.

It is nice knowing that Yesung would come to him even now.

“Yeah. Just busy” Yesung responds, trying to ease Kyuhyun’s mind, smiling at him.

Truthfully he is tired and playing ninja to get here was troublesome and he was drained, but it thinks it’s worth it just for these few minutes with Kyuhyun, to wrap his arms around him and just inhale him for those few minutes.

“You alright? How did your shooting go?” Yesung inquires, ensuring that he checked up on Kyuhyun, his shorter hair back, hand sliding to cup his cheek affectionately.

“Annoying. Took forever. I was so tired after” Kyuhyun complains, letting his head fall against Yesung’s chest so that he could be coddled, Yesung’s fingers soothing though his hair and the lift of his chest rather soothing, grimacing when he thought about the hours he spent trying to be funny on Radio Star that day.

“Are you alright?” Yesung asks, breath warm in Kyuhyun’s ear as Yesung leans downwards to kiss his hair and head, soothing the whiny little baby.

“I’ll live” Kyuhyun grumbles as the ill will courses though his veins, willing to acknowledge that the little kisses were helping a lot, grateful for the affection.

Yesung hums in acceptance and Kyuhyun closes his eyes, the warmth of Yesung’s body and the rhythmic rise of his chest lulling him back into sleep, the tiredness pouring out of his body.

“Now hurry up and go back to sleep” Yesung chuckles lowly as he rubs Kyuhyun’s back, wanting him to sleep quickly. That way he can be sure Kyuhyun will get some rest after he woke him and then he would get to slip out.

“Trying to be rid of me already?” Kyuhyun asks sleepily, snuggling against Yesung’s chest, even though he knew when he fell asleep the man would leave.

That was the trade that they made and he accepted it for what it was. One couldn’t be too greedy. Of course he wanted more. He would always want more where Yesung was concerned, but that didn’t mean he didn’t know how to be careful for small mercies.

Being able to cuddle with the person he loved was a gift.

“Of course!” Yesung laughs, even more vigorous in his efforts of getting Kyuhyun to sleep, humming a song beneath his breath, fingers his hair and soothing his back.

“You’ll never get away from me” is the last thing Kyuhyun says sleepily before he is lost to the world.

Yesung feels a great degree of happiness at the utterance, hoping that it was so.

He waits until he is sure Kyuhyun is asleep before he slips out of his grip, easier said than done, Kyuhyun always subconsciously holding on to him even tighter when he knows Yesung has to leave. Guilt tugs at Yesung’s heart, but he pushes it down.

That is their life and they had to make the best of it.

He does press a chaste kiss to Kyuhyun’s lips in consolidation and waits for him to hug his pillow before he leaves with one last fond look.

Now he makes the trek to his house on the other side of the complex as carefully as he can, smile on his face, even as he avoids people, the apple scent of Kyuhyun still in his nostrils and the feel of his weight on his chest stays with him, making him smile.

Tomorrow he will do it all over again.

규성


 

A/N: So one more day left. I hope you guys have enjoyed this so far and continue to support Kyusung and Kyusungcentral ^^