Cuddles are Deadly

On the Way to Kyusung Day ♥

Note:- I use Atlantic Standard Time, so it is April 7th here and therefore, D-6.

Cuddles are Deadly …..Really….

 Prompt 1:- Imagine person A of your OTP really needing to pee but not being able to get up because person B is asleep on top of them.



 

규성

There was something infinitely special about this simple thing, about lean arms and heavy thighs, about warmth that burned and suffocated, but eased his heart and cocooned him in an example of love and affection and perhaps just completeness.

He had come to value the weight on his chest and the arms that circle him, come to live for it, bask in its feeling and cherish the way it made him feel.

What he didn’t account for however was the trouble it caused when he had a full bladder.

And Kyuhyun refused to release him.

Sigh.

Bastard was a clingy little thing most of time and made entirely worse when they cuddled and sadly, they cuddled quite a lot.

Maybe it was to make up for other aspects of their relationship that was still lacking, namely the more ual parts or maybe it was just a reflection of their own desires and personalities.

They both strived for this jaded pointless distance, attempting to maintain normalcy that had fizzled away before their eyes, instead left to cling to the closest thing that could ease his mind and boast his heart; that ensured that he knew he and Kyuhyun were in this together.

Arms that wrapped around him, protectively or sometimes it was just plainly possessive, sweet apple scent in his nose and the warmth of a lean body and the thumping of a loving heart.

It was hard not to love something like that, hard not be drawn into the sweetness of a loving cuddle.

Time was scarce and he never saw Kyuhyun as much as he wanted or maybe even needed. Absence made the heart grow fonder they say and in this case made them both desperate for closeness, desperate to fill the gaps and be in the embrace of a tainted love.

He spent his nights, or the ones that he could spare, holding Kyuhyun’s hand, wrapped up in his arms and with the scent of his skin in his nose, listening to the rhythmic thumping of his heartbeat and assuring himself that it was all real, that he really was lucky enough to be the person that someone as precious as Kyuhyun loved and adored, that he was the one that Kyuhyun held against his body and protected in his arms.

Sleep was peaceful, and dreams were wonderful hopes of the future, showing him the things that he could hope for , things that he may achieve but could still have the luxury of imagining in the safety of Kyuhyun’s arms.

 It was a dangerous world out there; that much he knew without fail.

There were no helping hands and condemnation was sure to find them one day. It scared him into distance and made each step that much harder to take, but there was always solace in a too warm embrace, comfort in the strings that bound them, that tied him to the person that he love and the future that they could have together, if they just held on tightly.

It was a beautiful wonderful thing that he would never ever get tired of, that he would hold on to for as long as he possibly could, that he would cherish.

 Or at least until he had to be urinate so badly that his stomach hurt and his idiot boyfriend decided to be a stupid log and trap him under his enormously heavily body with no chance of escape.

Especially when he was cursed with tiny or in Kyuhyun’s words “freaky diseased baby hands” that had no strength and entirely unable to move his form.

He had no idea how it ended up that way honestly.

He had no intention of spending the night either, expecting to get home that Friday night after a few drinks with Super Junior, just a small get together to celebrate Hyukjae’s birthday, eat some cake, share a few words and stop Kyuhyun from trying to drag him to his home so that could have “some fun”. He honestly thought he was too old to be only interested in “making out” with his boyfriend at social gatherings, but it seemed that Kyuhyun had not grown out of that little interest, spending most of the night not so covertly trying to feel him up or whisper horribly preserved suggestions into his ear even though they both knew that the most it would lead to was some heavy petting and raging s that there would be solution to except a cold shower.

Kyuhyun really liked to torture himself and Yesung by extension, relentless in his pursuit of intimacy. Yesung did know that it was hard for him and eventually he needed to get a handle on that, but for now every little bit was precious.

That was the same argument that Kyuhyun used to er him into his bed, literally, setting a trap for the entire night, soft little caresses and provocative whispers that set a fire in Yesung’s blood as well, very much minded to succumb to that last invitation.

Just a kiss Kyuhyun had promised. Just a single kiss and he would let him be.

They both knew he was lying through the skin of his teeth, but Yesung was always a fool for the brat, a fact that Kyuhyun took ample advantage of, Yesung trapped beneath Kyuhyun’s body before he knew what was happening, the bitter taste of soju in his mouth with Kyuhyun’s tongue, hands though traitors as always, drawing Kyuhyun closer and closer, heated skin and fire in his belly, leading to that spark of arousal that he really ought to avoid.

Kyuhyun however always took advantage of his little failing when it came to Kyuhyun and ensured that Yesung would be stripped of his heavy clothes and Kyuhyun’s hands would have free reign over his body, caressing taunt stomachs and gripping small waists or enjoying the fullness of lush thighs.

Yesung was never in a position to complain since he availed himself of the opportunity always, rather familiar with the strength of Kyuhyun’s shoulders and the softness of his stomach, smooth delicate skin that he got to explore, Kyuhyun very well acquainted with his throat and collarbones, nearly obsessed with the area, only regretful that he couldn’t mark it as much as he would like to.

It was always a dangerous thing to engage in since Yesung was unwilling to let it go further, arousal that was left unsatisfied and an ache that couldn’t be soothed, but tiredness would eventually get to them, and the passion would lesson into lazy kisses and soft caresses and though the awkwardness of hard flesh pressing against each other was originally a little too much, now it’s something that they can easily ignore.

It was in that way that Yesung had fallen asleep the night before, wrapped up in Kyuhyun’s arms, gentle petting and soft touches, sleep claiming him before sense could make an appearance.

He awoke to a heavy body on top of his and a full blabber making him every uncomfortable, his body protesting and relief was certainly required.

Except Kyuhyun was a freaking log and try as he might he couldn’t get the kid off him.

Every time he tried to move Kyuhyun would press down even more and soon it got even worse. Kyuhyun subconsciously reacted to his movements, viewing them as an escape or something, continuously drawing him closer when he is disturbed.

Part of him was obviously flattered that his boyfriend wants to hold him close even in sleep, but when his stomach started to ache and his leg trembled because his blabber was so freaking full he couldn’t breathe, it was just plain annoying.

Honestly, he loved Kyuhyun. He really did.

This, though, was unbearable.

He appeased his conscience with that thought.

 Convinced himself that he had tried every possible action to free himself. He had whispered in his ear, his skin and had even yelled a little bit but Kyuhyun refused to move. He pushed him when those didn’t work but that hurt his hands and he was a little woozy from the little alcohol that he had the night before. Not hung over exactly but just a little sick and the fact that his stomach hurt like hell and he couldn’t escape his prison making it rather annoying and difficult.

He sighed tiredly before he eventually gave up.

This was necessary he told himself.

“Get off me you idiot!” Yesung insisted just as he kneed Kyuhyun in the stomach, the younger man bolting awake, eyes opening as if he were stunned and Yesung supposed that he was, mouth gaping.

Before Kyuhyun could ask a question however, he groaned in pain, body lifting as he tried to get to the hurt area and that was just the opening that Yesung was looking forward to, instantly pushing Kyuhyun away and dashing off the bed.

“You’re so freaking annoying!” Yesung bellowed as he practically ran to the bathroom, the only thing on his mind was the washroom a room away and how good it would feel when he could finally empty his bladder.

Kyuhyun though watched him leave with confusion, sleepy and just plainly out of it, having no idea why his insane boyfriend had just tried to kill him, but then again Yesung was always a little insane.

Heechul had actually called him aside one day after they admitted to the relationship and informed quite meanly that Yesung was insane and he had better watch himself.

Kyuhyun only then nodded and agreed.  Heechul was pissed. He wanted some drama. Kyuhyun laughed in his face.

It was not as if he didn’t know he was in love with a psychopath.

Yesung hitting him was actually quite common, so he learned to live with it. He figured he just did something that the insane man didn’t like and he dealt with it. The pain was sharp but it was far from deadly, just a brush really, though the shock was the thing that hurt, deciding that it was probably just Yesung being his usual crazy self and letting it go.

Before long he was snuggled with Yesung’s pillow and waiting for his boyfriend to come back lazily, smiling cutely when a satisfied Yesung entered the room rubbing his stomach.

“Yah! You lazy brat! Why don’t you wake up when you are supposed to?” Yesung asked as he approached the bed, scolding on his way, grateful to finally find relief, now just wanting to scold the brat for nearly destroying his kidneys for him.

“Yahhhh-“

 He yelped when Kyuhyun simply dragged him back to the bed when he was close enough to within his reach, using that larger upper body to his advantage, grabbing Yesung’s hand and pulling him back unto the bed, not even trying to break the older man’s fall, his face ending up mashed into the sheets and Kyuhyun was quick to wrap his arms around him and cuddle him.

“Yah!” Yesung complained roughly, pushing at Kyuhyun but the younger man was entirely relentless, simply shifting Yesung so that he could fit in his arms better.

Yesung smacked him in anger of course, two slaps to his arm, which forced Kyuhyun to release his arm, but Kyuhyun is quick to throw a heavy leg over his small body and whatever fight that he was thinking about putting up was cut short, Kyuhyun only allowing him to shift himself with great difficulty, but that too he puts an end to when Yesung kicks him on the shin, taking a more active part in rearranging the man, eventually subduing him in chains, also known as a backhug.

“Cuddle.. Hyung” Kyuhyun said lazily not caring to form full sentences, since actions spoke better than words and since he was entirely pressed against Yesung’s back and had his hands around his waist and was holding him entirely against his chest, he figured Yesung  understood what he meant.

“I have had enough of cuddling with you” Yesung groaned, remembering the horror of just a couple minutes ago when he was stuck under the heavy block that was Kyuhyun’s body, dying from pain and the brat didn’t even budge. Even now he was suffocating him.

He was done with cuddling with Kyuhyun!

“Then that’s too bad for you. I’m not gonna let you go” Kyuhyun hummed very smugly, proving his point very efficiently when his hands tighten around Yesung’s waist in the midst of his struggles, dragging him closer to his body despite his struggles, burying his head into Yesung’s  throat and shoulder, kissing him sweetly.

“You’re a brat” Yesung sighs tiredly, not really up for a fight and maybe he sort of liked the cuddles now that he was not dying from pain. Kyuhyun had a way with his lips and seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to finding his sweet spots, biting back a moan when Kyuhyun on a particularly sensitive spot.

“I knew you would see it my way” Kyuhyun gloated, though it was done entirely lazily, just like the man himself, now just making himself comfortable with his boyfriend held hostage in his arms, peppering his skin with sweet kisses, enjoying a lazy morning with the person he loved, despite Yesung’s numerous grumbles.

“Oh shut up. You nearly killed me with your laziness” Yesung continued to complain, refusing to just let Kyuhyun go just like that, though he refused to acknowledge that he was at fault as well, especially when he was allowing himself to cuddle with Kyuhyun again when he was supposed to get home.

He cut himself some slack though. It was very early and he didn’t get to just lounge in Kyuhyun’s arms very often. Maybe he ought to spoil himself a little.

That didn’t mean that Kyuhyun was going to get away with his bad behaviour. Why was he so damn lazy anyway? When someone was waking him he really ought to make an effort to listen or at least not squish the life out of him when he slept or something. Just anything that did not end up with him dying would be nice. Honestly!

“Hush” Kyuhyun said playfully before he kissed him full on the lips, full and true.

And that was the end of that and the beginning of a different set of complains when he eventually releases him, this time consisting of things that ranged from the fact that Kyuhyun was a disrespectful little twerp that really ought to respect him when he spoke and not be a little brat and interrupt him as he was prone to doing, to the fact that Kyuhyun tasted like stale soju, which really was not a good taste on his tongue to be honest.

Kyuhyun of course kisses him again just to be a brat and the cycle is simply never ending.

규성

A/N:- Yes, midnight writes drabbles now...lol ... Thank you Rhen for the poster ... D-6 ♥