Getting ready

A bet

Kyungsoo: N to the O. No. No ing way am I dressing up as a girl. 
Kyungsoo stood up and stomped towards the kitchen. 
Suho: Youre insane right? I mean I wish I could, but are you kidding me? 
Suho sighed in frustration and followed Kyungsoo to the kitchen. 
Tao: I aint getting ing paid. So I shouldnt do this. 
Tao swore in Chinese and walked into the kitchen. 
Xiumin: Id be glad to take the offer, but dressing as a girl is too much for me... 
Xiumin stood up and bowed to Donghae and ran to the kitchen. Baekhyun and Luhan exchanged looks at each other and then looked at Donghae. 
Luhan: I'd be glad to help you hyung.
Baekhyun: Same.
Donghae smiled at them and patted their heads then he joined the 5 boys in the kitchen. 
Donghae: I'll do anything for you guys. I'll buy you anything. Anything you want
The 4 boys exchanged looks, Kyuhyun pulled Donghae to a corner and whispered
Kyuhyun: Are you kidding me? Anything they want? You know Tao always wants ing Gucci. 
Donghae patted Kyuhyun's shoulder and said
Donghae: Dont worry, if it means to succeed in our bet then I'll do it. 
Donghae turned his attention to the boys and asked them once more
Donghae: So are you in or not? 
The boys looked at Donghae then Kyuhyun.
Kyungsoo: If it means to get anything we want, then sure..
Donghae smiled and hugged Kyungsoo tightly.
Donghae: Great! I already brought clothes, makeup and wigs for you guys. I also enrolled you to Seoul High School. 
Donghae pulled away from Kyungsoo and handed the bags to Suho. 
Donghae: Come back here tomorrow at 7 AM sharp.
The boys waved goddbye and left the apartment. Kyuhyun glared at Donghae and sighed.
Donghae: What?
Kyuhyun: I cant believe youre actually doing this. 

Donghae laughed and nodded. 

- 7:10 AM - 
Donghae: DO KYUNGSOO COME BACK HERE AND WEAR THIS SKIRT!
Donghae chased Kyungsoo around the living room, waving the black skirt in the air.
Kyungsoo: I DONT WANT TOO! 
Donghae: YOU AGREED YESTERDAY THAT YOU'D DO IT!
Kyungsoo ran to the kitchen and Donghae tan after him. 
Kyuhyun: Hold it.
he stopped Kyungsoo from running and grabbed the black skirt from Donghae. 
Kyuhyun: Kyungsoo, you said youd wear it if we got you anything. 
Kyuhyun handed Kyungsoo the black skirt, which he grabbed and walked away mumbling. Kyuhyun turned around to see Donghae now chasing Tao.
Donghae: COME ON TAO. LET ME PUT THE WIG ON!
Tao: BUT I DONT LIKE IT! 
Donghae: YOU WONT GET GUCCI!
Tao froze and glared at Donghae. He grabbed the wig and swore in Chinese then walked to the bathroom.
Donghae: This is Korea Tao! Swear in Korean not Chinese! 
Donghae turned around to see Luhan and Baekhyun combing their hair, Suho putting on a skirt, and Xiumin reading a book. 
Donghae: Why are you reading Xiumin? Arent you suppose to get ready for school?
Xiumin turned around and stood up, there stood a gorgeous boy girl with long hair flowing down his her side. 
Donghae: Xiumin... You look gorgeous! 
Donghae spun Xiumin around and smiled. 
Xiumin: Im flattered. But we might be late for school if we dont help the others get ready.