Gr8 wall oh luhans Noodles

Please Pi-Gone- Chinese deer addition

china

of great wall

peanut butter toast

luhan smiled opened-lee(haha jackie chan) his hair was blode. maybe brown. maybe purple(hoon knows((get it who is hoon as in uiss http://kpopselca.com/selca/14286_bak-chi-gi.jpg) me hair/feather on de other hand/wing was utterly fabu. why am i ignored i jus wanna be is hisn asstronimical.

lulu

purple hair

peanut butter tost

he walked up to the nddle shop but he was already ther heehee. i didnt know what to do i was os red and pigeons and luhan adn butter toast oh god. truly, majestic piece of . i mean toST. i walked up to him and said "hey buddi you wanna hole my ledouche onion?" "hai i wuld very much liek to watashiwa ie bubbs" "oooh waffle ha-" i answered, gazing at his non-feathery body.

ledouche onion

majestic piece of tost

peanut butter

we shared a ramen drink i mean non alcoholic bevarahge. He looked at me seducktevly, but not in a gay way tho. "hey buddy" he look at me somemore"you wanna head to my dragon house and frick that frack?" "hai! so desu! kawaii tako ne suki anime moe!" I answered. "sorry, I dont speak italian" he started regurgitating his noodles. "oh sorry i didn't know you were afraid of spiders." "nah its kay. lets go." "sure honey, i mean senpai, i mean majestice piece of heater" i stuttered, blushing. "hehe i thought you said you didn't speak arabic" "i said italian"

Italy

frick that frack

majestice

when we got there, i was confused "this isn't a hotel, this is the great wall of korea" "I thought you didn't speak italian" he patted my head "oh" i answered contemplating that maybe we werent flamingoes. "welcome to the great wall of china, Eli" he put his arm out, "you ready to ledouche the onion, oppa?" We walked down quite far down this wall thing. after we walked a few hundred miles, we reached a litle hiut. "come inside, it's warm" i wen inside and took off my coat. luhan hung it for me and then grabbed me "are you ready to ring ding my dong?" he whispered, saliva dropping into my eye. "yes but can i get a tissue first?" i asked "no you're mine, not the tissues" we plopped onto the bed and shaky shakied for a few hours. when i put my umbrella inside his piggy bank my creative juices sprayed. his did too. we hit organism at the same time wow.

ring ding the dong

umbrella bank

creative juice, carrot juice