The girl who always smile

I'm always here

Lee Hyun Woo don't care if he is like an invisible person to the eyes of students and it was an advantages for him because he is the silent type and he likes being alone. He entered on that school because of a scholarship, so automatically he is a special student "the nerd" that no one of the students consider to be part of their level, but actually he wasn't the top student even if he tried hard he can't surpass the number one of the school and the president council, Bae Suzy. The girl has all!
 

It was lunch time, Lee Hyun Woo decided to buy a sandwich in the canteen when he was heading in the canteen he bumped on someone again because he was distracted by the beautifull weather that he didn't pay attention on his way. This time, the person was about to fall but was catched by another person who is beside to her. 

He look at the person and was surprised that it was no other than Bae Suzy in person and the person beside her was her boyfriend, Myungsoo. He was about to apologize but Suzy talked first. "You don't need to apologize I was the one who accidently didn't pay attention on my surrounding, Sorry" She smiled and then bow at him. He doesn't know what to say so He only bowed at her too. She then take his hands and said "I'll treat you today!" She smiled again and dragged him to the canteen. He didn't know what to do in this situation, he was about to talk again but was cut again by her "Don't worry you will not be alone anymore" She whispered on his ears. Another person shouted on their back "Hey Suji don't make me jealous!"

 


Phew, Hope you like it ^.^
Thank you very much to all readers!
Sorry that it's short again cause right now I'm studying, so I can't concentrate myself. I'll update when I finished things.

Thank you also to suzy2468 for always upvoting and subscribing my stories ^.^   감사합니다!

P.S. I don't own the photo. cr. as tagged