The stranger

I'm always here

It was spring, the wind was blowing Hyun Woo was still sleeping on that room full of pictures in any angle. He was awakened up by the rays of the sun on his face.
He looked in the clock that was hanging on the wall, It was 8:30, and he was late to school. So he quickly went to the bathroom and have a shower, after that he wore his uniform and he was about to open the door to go out but he found out a sticking note and read it : << You slept late last night so I didn't wake you up. Don't worry about school because I phoned them already to inform that you will be late, so take your time! - Mom. >> He smiled and got out of the house. 

On his way to school he thought to go in a bookstore first because he needed another book to read. When he entered, suddenly, someone bumped on him and fell on the floor, so he immediately helped the person to stand up, and then he asked If the perspn was alright. The person said that she was fine and left without looking on him. He is quite sure that the person was a girl even though she has a cup and a face mask because of her unusual perfume that has a smell of a flower that he can't remember what was it. After thinking for a few minutes about the stranger he went inside and searched for the book he intended to buy.
He directly went to school after buying and as usual when he entered no one greeted him and no one asked him why he was late. The fact is he is an "outsider" on that school, so no one care to him. 


 


I'm sorry that I updated only today and it is short! - cause I'm busy at the moment -
I will update tomorrow for the long one!
Thank you to all who is reading this story.