FIRST TIME

I'm always here

He was surprised by how she approached him without shyness and how she takes his hands easily like they were friends.
It was his first time to be with her.
It was his first time that his heart beats fast.
It was his first time to touch that soft hand of her.
It was his first time to see her smile.
It was his first time to blush like a tomato.
It was his first time to be shy in front of her.
It was his first time that someone said to him that he will not be alone anymore.
Those first times was happened that day… -Is that fate or not?-

When he got back to reality, he realized that he was in the canteen already with her who still had her hands with him. She then asked what he wanted to eat but he can’t speak clearly because he was so ashamed and shy about the whole situation and also because all the eyes were on them.  At the end he said that it was ok anything that she will order for him. Suzy then removed her hands on him and ordered. Hyun Woo was a bit sad of not holding her hands anymore it was like a magical moment for him. After they took the foods he was about to thank and pay her but he was dragged again by her.
They sat in a table with other people that he didn’t know who they were.  Suzy then presented him with her group of friends: Krystal, Jiyoung, Sulli and Sohyun.

Then his boyfriend came and sat beside Suzy. Myungsoo then kissed her on her forehead and said “Don’t even leave me like that, Missy!” and he Hyunwoo “ Ah, btw I’m Myungsoo. Nice meeting you!”  

“Oh sorry that your so slow, dear!” Suzy said sticking her tongue.

“I’m not a slow poke! You’re only super excited to invite him with us that you run like a monster!” Myungsoo then laugh. Suzy then slapped his shoulder and smile “I’m not a monster, Myungsoooo!”

“You are my Monster then” He then kissed her lips.

 
In that moment, Hyunwoo was a bit pissed on what he was seeing but it was strange for him to be like that because in reality Suzy and him had no relation at each other but WHY HE WAS HURT?
 


Hope you like and thank you very much for reading my story ^.^