On Hiatus

Break Down - [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys.  It's been quite a long time, hasn't it? Well, It seems as if I have completely lost all inspiration for this story.  I am still going to keep it up, and write a little bit of it whenever the inspiration does strike me, but there won't be any chapter updates on it until I finish it all.  That way I can have regular updates and not this that's been happening with me updating once in a blue moon.  It's not fair to you guys eheh. 

Anyway! I am in the process of starting up a new fic, which will be a little bit happier and with hopefully more romance.  It's going to be a Chanyeol/OC because after I went to the EXO concert in Dallas, he has taken over my entire life.  

To all of you who voted on my Kai fic, it's still going to happen! I will write both of them, but I think that the Chanyeol one is definitely going to have the forefront of my mind.  At least for now, who knows.  I will write depending on my muse (which seems to hate me most of the time, anyway) and we'll see which fic has more written for it the quickest, and that's the one I will upload first.  I will, however, make both fics available for subscription and stuff shortly, if you want to subscribe so you know when they are updated.  

(Also if anyone wants to make me a poster I would love you forever)

Once more, I'm sorry that this has to be done, but...Well, it does. 

 

Regards,

♥Zayren.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter