The End

Brotherly Love

 

i guess this is the final for this FF.. ^^ enjoy the last one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“no. No. No. You can’t.” He grab my hand.

“but ji.. wait.”

“what now hyung? Please stop avoiding me.”

“i’m not.”

“Yes you are. I can see it. Just follow me to the room and screw me.”

“what? Ji..” before i could said anything, jiyong already dragged me to our bedroom. Jiyong push me on the bed and close the door with his leg. well, i can see now jiyong is not jiyong right now. He is too seductive, handsome, and more that i can't tell by words. I can felt my twitching at the side of jiyong half now. 

Now jiyong only in his boxer. Am i really doing this? my brother? That i love all this while? SERIOUSLY? i'm shaking like hell right now. oh my god. what should i do now? run? not again! 

"hyung, strip now." jiyong order me. i blinked at him with a nervous and scared in the eyes. 

"ji, who is seme? who's uke?" i asks him in curious. He walk to me on the bed. I'm so scared then i cover my chest with a pillow. He smirk at me. Aishh! why is he so handsome and being naughty tonight? his smirk like a sword stabbing my heart at the moments. 

"what do you think?" now we both on the bed and ji is topping me. i close my eyes shut and still cover my chest. I know right now i acting like a girl that afraid being by strangers. Jiyong push the pillow aside. I was too shocked and brought up my hands to my chest. 

"for tonight you will be the cat. okay?" jiyong caressing my cheeks and pull my hair. "open your eyes hyung." i heard him laugh.

"no. i don't want. you look scary ji."

jiyong laugh again and stop. i can felt jiyong was grabbing something on the night stand beside the bed. i open my eyes to take  a look at what was jiyong doing. He then push a button on the remote and play a music. Its katy perry- Dark Horse.

"now the mood is on." he my jawline. i cover my mouth with my hands. He continue to my neck and ear. He bit my earlobe and laugh.

"i can't believe that now you're mine hyung." 

"shut the up ji. and jus do your works." 

"i know you crave for this moments , right hyung?" he smirk.

By now the song change to John Legend- Made to love. oh .Jiyong, why are you teasing me so much? My eyes were watery and tear were rolling along my cheeks and neck. Jiyong saw me crying, he my tear from the neck to cheek and at last is eyes. He kissed them. Jiyong is being kind-hearted tonight. No eagerness, no rough and no force. 

But i'm shaking too much and sweaty. " don't be scare hyung. i will take care of you. okay?" i nods and opens my eyes slowly. At that time jiyong pull my shirt to my hands and tied them. He teased my s. and on them. His hands were roaming on my torso, and .

I moan at the feeling. This feel so good. I never know before because we never had . Jiyong also moan, and you can tell that his moan are so beautiful. We both right now. Jiyong took my member in his hand and do a . He is so good at this. 

Meanwhile, i took his in my hand and start doing the same. He prepared me for his . Jiyong use his finger and i moan in pain,

"arhhh.. jiyong.. s-stop. i felt like tear appart right now." i cry but he still fingers me.

"don't worry hyung, this is the first step on making . if i didn't do this to you, you will get low back pain."

"are sure.. this is right? but its so hurt"

"it will feel good later. Trust me"

i nods but still scared of this. And he was done on the first step, he move to second step. He look me in the eyes and kiss me so passionate. Jiyong's tounge inside my mouth right now. He bite my tounge and my bottom lips.

He holds his and put it at my . He just teasing my and then he it into me. Jiyong wait for me to get used to this new feel. Then he into me in rhythm. The moan from both of us mix.

"hyung.. do you feel me ?"

"ahh..haa..ha... y-yes " 

"that's great hyung. " 

After a few more , i came first then jiyong inside me. White liquid all over my chest and jiyong. He then collapsed beside me and pant. Jiyong pull me over, and kiss me again and again.

We are so happy that we made it. "hyung..haa.. are you tired?"

"yeah. you?"

"me too. let's get some sleep and take bath together later on."

"sure."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

and with that, this FF the end . ^^ wait for other FF ! 

 

                                                                                                                                                 sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                  ZairaGTOPVipz.