#5

Brotherly Love

After i served the drink in the living room, woo bin and jiyong still didn’t appear. This is weird. I run upstairs to bedroom and saw woo bin already pinned jiyong at the wall. I want to attack him but i think i want to know what the reason jiyong afraid of woo bin all this time. I saw woo bin talk to jiyong but didn’t hear them.

“you know..  that seunghyun hyung of your didn’t even love you. He love me and he will always love me. so don’t you dare to touch him or get near him .you got it?!”

“why should i listen to you? You think i will believe you that? You moron! Hyung dont love someone like you. Hyung hate you!”

“well, did he tell you about that?”

“yes, he told me that he don’t like you even a bit, he hate you because..” i heard jiyong stop his sentence half way. I wonder why.

“because?”

“be-because you.. k-kiss him.” My eyes widen at that. How did jiyong know that? I felt my heart racing like crazy remember about the kiss between woo bin and me. i couldn’t stay any longer. I grabed woo bin’s shoulder and punch him on the face. He fell on the floor. Jiyong quickly hugged my waist from back. I hold his hand and told him to wait in another room and lock the door.

Jiyong nods and run out from the room. Leaving me and woobin alone. I grab woobin’s colar and facing him. He smirk at me.

“hey baby~long time no see.” His hands caress my face but then i his hand.

“why did you told jiyong about that kiss?!”

“huh? Wait.. didn’t you the one who told him. I never told him about that sweet kiss.”

“sweet? The hell! You think the kiss was sweet? I thought the kiss is the worst that i ever had! Even jiyong’s kiss is lovely and deep.” ! How can that escape from my mouth?

“what? You had kiss jiyong before?”

“what? Did i said that? No i didn’t”

“yes you did. Really? So tell me how the kiss between brothers felt.”

“uhm.. it felt lovely, sweet, deep and more. After all, i love the kiss..” and then i snap. What was i talking about!!? I must be crazy!

“woahhh.. you must have fell in love with jiyong right?”

“i guess.”

“well.. i guess there nothing for me to do here. The reason that i came here is to warn jiyong. But then i know your feeling for jiyong now.. i felt guilty.”

“what warning?”

“i can’t tell you baby~”

“urghh.. don’t call me that.”

“but! I will never stop to love you and if there is a chance for me, i will never let it go.”

i gulp hard at what woo bin said to me. thats ... crazy.. . woo bin got up and walk to the living room. I remember that jiyong is at another room waiting for me. i search for jiyong almost evey room in the villa. And then the last room is jiyong’s private room. Maybe he is  in there.

I knocked several time but there is no answer from him. I open the door slowly since the door didn’t locked actually. I look around the room but jiyong is not there. I walk inside and then bammmp!!

“arhhhh!!” i shocked when the door slam behind my back and when i turn around, i saw jiyong there. Behide the door.

“oh, ji you’re here.” I hugged  him but when i want to release him, he hugged me tightly. At first he hugged my waist but his hand slowly run up and down. He rub my back under my shirt. He is making noises in my ears. Jiyong what is this!?

“ji..  S-stop..”

“no hyung. I can’t stop this anymore. Not this time” he kiss my neck and collarbones. I tried not to moan because woo bin still at the living room. I swear my face are all red and heat up. I push jiyong away.

“w-woo bin is still here so..”

“who care?” jiyong want to hug me again but i step back.

“let me properly send him out and then we continue this. Okay?”

“sounds good” jiyong sit on the bed waiting for me.

 

 

Woo bin patted my shoulder before he step into his luxury car and droves away. I close the gate and greet goodnight to uncle Ghani. He is from Malaysia. He is our villa’s security guard. Uncle Ghani is a very nice and kind-hearted person in the world. He work at this villa about 3 years. We always chatted together in english. He do know korean but a little bit and most of the time he speak in english with us. He said that jiyong and i are just like his sons.

I wave to uncle Ghani before close the door and locked it. I went to the kitchen to do some dishes but i found jiyong sitting on the kitchen counter.

“hey hyung. Where are you going?”

“huh? I’m.. going to do the dishes before...

“no. No. No. You can’t.” He grab my hand.

“but ji.. wait.”

“what now hyung? Please stop avoiding me.”

“i’m not.”

“Yes you are. I can see it. Just follow me to the room and screw me.”

“what? Ji..” before i could said anything, jiyong already dragged me to our bedroom.