#1

Brotherly Love

Seunghyun ‘s POV

I had a brother named jiyong. kwon jiyong. his nicknamed are G-dragon. That is what his friends called him. But i called him ji. He said he loves that i call him that. We are from a rich, very rich family. Our father is architect and my mother is a dotor. They are always so busy. Once jiyong said that he hate our parents because they always busy and do not have time to us.

At those time, jiyong was always stay with me. i am 18 same as jiyong. but he was born right after me. just a few hours after me and that still make me his elder brother . We are so close. People think that we are couple because we are too close. Yeah of course, he is my brother! I have to take care of him. We went to school together. Sometimes, we take a bus and sometimes we walk to school.  Jiyong is a very shy boy in school but he is so cute and eagerly with me.

We are so famous in school. its because we handsome, rich, etc. Jiyong doesnt like people come close to him. But not me. he is the most safe with me.

“hyung!”

“what?”

“what are you thinking?”

“nothing. I’m thinking of you. Why?”

“ah..really?” i can see that jiyong is blushing when i said that. He can’t stop smiling until then.

Actually, i think that jiyong maybe like me. he always being around with me. i okay with that but i can’t stand for his touch, whine, pout, and more! He make me so and hard. I just don’t know how to get rid of it. But i realized that i love it.

“hey, break almost over. Let’s go to class now. Or we be late”

“ okay let’s go, hyung!” jiyong smile brightly.

He is so happy today because our parents got a holiday for a month. Starting today. I am happy too. When we enter our class, taeyang come over us.

“hey seunghyun! And.. jiyong too!” taeyang wave his hand at us. Jiyong and i hugged taeyang. Taeyang, seungri and daesung are our friends. As far as i know, seungri has a crush on taeyang for so long. Since kindergarden. Taeyang also has crush on seungri but both don’t know it. Just me and jiyong. five of us are from a rich family. So, its aren’t a big deal if we are throwing a party at school or club.

We live in a  villa. Just me and jiyong, because our parents barely come back home. after we arrived home,  jiyong already collpased on the couch. I just smile on that. I open the TV on. But there nothing interesting to watch. I was bored and then my eyes spotted on sleeping jiyong.

 ‘ woah, he is so cute when he is sleeping’.

Without my noticed, my hands reached out to touch jiyong. i wanted to touch his soft hair, nose, and lips. I can felt my twitching. I closed my mouth from moan. I’m afraid that jiyong will wake up.

“uhh. Hyung?”

Jiyong woke up with such a sudden. And that make me pale. I got up and scratched my head. My head was spining thinking a good reason. But my mind won’t worked out at this! I just smiled at jiyong and patted his head.

“nothing.. if you want to sleep, go and sleep in the bedroom. Dont sleep here or you will catch colds.”

“okay hyung”

Jiyong said with a big smile on his face. He really smile  a lot being with me. Same as at school. Jiyong and me shared a bedroom. We have a king size bed. But i think that i spoiled him too much. He always want to touch me. After school, holidays, weekend, everynights. I didn’t say that i dislike it but.... *sigh*

“hyung!”

“yes,ji?”

“i.. i want.. it”

“wh-what do you want ji?”

“uhm.. you know that, we always do that everydays!”

Jiyong smirked at me. I was like ‘oh god! I better run away now before he eats me!’

“i want you! Yummy!”

Jiyong his lips. And he already half . But then, before i wanted to answer him, the door’s bell rang.

“i got it!”

“seunghyun hyung! We are not even start yet! Don’t you dare to run away”

Jiyong chased after me. I run with all my strength. But i reached my stamina and fell on the couch. Jiyong climb on me and sat on my stomach. Well he is not that heavy. Jiyong’s hand worked out. He my school uniform. My body shivered.

“hey sons!” mom screamed.

“hey boys!” this time was dad calling us over.

“what are you guys doing boys?”

I can see that mom and dad a little suprised with the position of jiyong on top of me. I tried to push jiyong but he doesnt even looked at me. He just smile at mom and dad. He is so happy. What wrong with him today?

“nothing mom, dad.. we are just joking around.” And then he laughed.

“right hyung?”

I was shocked. Jiyong smirked at me! Oh this et little brother. I can’t do nothing but just give up on it. I looked at mom and dad. They are still waited in front of the door.

“yeah.. haha, we.. we are just kidding around.. playing together.” I made a cracked smile.

“oh sure! Well boys the reason that we come here is... to.. celebrate our anniversary!”

Jiyong looked at me like he was going to eat me. But i avoided his eyes.

“uhm ji, until when we have to stay like this? Can you move please?”

“sure hyung.. but i want something amazing.” Jiyong winked. Oh god!

Then i got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to help my mom there. Jiyong went upstairs and put his new shirt. He also came to help our parents to cook for dinner. Today such a big day for our parents.

“hey mom dad! What can i help you both?”

I asked as i put on my fav apron. Its was pink colour and love shape. Jiyong’s blue colour and stripe. In the kitchen, jiyong always teasing me. I put my hands on my mouth to not moan in front of my parents. It would be embrassing!

“oh, you guys don’t have to help us. Just go to your bedroom and sleep. I will wake you up when dinner is ready”

“but mom.. i”

“thanks mom, dad. Love you! I start to feel sleepy suddenly.” Jiyong did a fake yawning.

And then he draged me to our bedroom. He become wild again. He is not jiyong but a (G)dragon!. I tried to run away but his grip was tight around my waist.

“where are you going hyung~. Do you not want to play with me?” he pouted. A fake one.