first meet

Mess With a Da Ye

this story begin in a winter afternoon...

ji yong's side 

as always he meet young bae his bestfriend at the recording room , (speak korean ) "hey !, are you going to korean week fashion show ?" , young bae reply " sorry jiyong~ really sorry i already have plan for tonight , i had plan it before they sent me the invitation", gd's replay "okay i guess iam going to there alone, have fun with your other plan young bae~".

ji yong come back to his luxurious apartement. He goes to the dress room to find a perfect suit for tonight, "it will be boring without young bae , but what can i do ? i have to come " it tooks 2 hours to choose a perfect suit for him. after that he goes to done his face  and hair, although ji yong is a boy but he really care about his appearance so it tooks 3 hours to finish and ready to go.

jiyong ride his lamborghini to the fashion show. whwn he arrive there everybody know him , who's not ? he is the richest singer in korea and a famous song maker, its already like daily routine for him to be invited to a fashion show.

kim da ye's side

"grandma i have arrived at korea, you say that i have to attend something , what is that ?"(speak english), grandma replay "you have to attend korean week fashion show, you will be my representative since you will be in my spot". Da ye replay "can we not discuss about this?? i am tired of it, iam hang up ". kim da ye has just arrived at korea, she always been in usa to study, all of her family actually in usa but sometimes they visit korea for holiday or bussines. 

kim da ye already use dress and make up for the fashion show since she arrived at the airport. When she arrives at  the fashion show everybody stare at her maybe beacuse they dont know who she is, da ye has been always a secret of her family in order to protect her because she is the heir of a big company so it will be a disater if she is hurt or something but nowaday she is no longer a secret because in juat a few months she will be take her grandma's spot i their comppany.

kim da ye really hate this kind of show like fashion  show cause it wil be very boring, but what can she do ?,she has to always listen to her grandma. "miss daye ,do you need one of us to guard you inside?" one of daye's bodyguard ask her. daye replay"no, no, no , all of you stay here , i am sick of this guarding thing !".Daye enter the bulding , before entering the building the building guest guard ask daye " excuse me miss, are you on the gust list ?",  daye kind of angry because of that question "hell i am, iam the representative of daye's group, i am the inheiritor, you better know me!!", guard shock and apologize " i am sorry miss da ye , please forgive me ". as ususl da ye did nt care "what  ever".

in side da ye is like nobody but actually she is a some body, she  always being a funny, cheerish, pretty girl but since 5 years ago her grandma gave her a pressure due to the company thing, daye always have to study all she ever watch for the past 5 years is a news about economy nowaday.

ji yong's side 

he realy has many friend in that show, ji yong is an easy going person so its fun to hang out with him. During the show ji yong is actually afraid of something , usually if ji yong  alone at an event (ANY EVENT THAT HAS AN  ALCOHOL DRINK) he always cant control himself. When the event was over the show hold a after party with the model and all guest that want to stay, there are so many expensive and delicious wine , ji yong really try the best but he failed , he often failed but luckyly all if his friends always help him.

ji yong keep drinking, and drink, and drink ,and drink, he walk to the toilet without realising it , he is too dizzy to feel tired only one thing he realise, he realise that he is drunk. He find a girl at the way to the toilet, he confuse and ask(speak korean) "are you a human ? where am i ?why do i feel si dizzy, who am i ?" ji yong os very drunk now he is very very drunk because he doesnt even know who he is, the girl is da ye (english)"what the hell are you talking about , i dont under stand , please move out of the way", without answer ji yong is fainted in daye's arm, daye falls cant take jiyong's body weight, she calls her body guard to carry him ."come to the building toilet right now ! fast!" it doesnt take a minute they come then the carry jiyong into daye's car. every body is busy with the show so no one realise jiyong has fainted. 

daye's side 

she is getting sleppy even when the show not yet begin so she goes to the toilet and sleep is kind a bad habbit for her , but that is daye, if there is no place to sleep toilet is the best place to sleep, the after party wake daye up then she walk out of the toilet and want to return to her house, on the way she meet a boy that looks like drunk, and he talks korean and then faint in her arms , "oh my god, so heavy , he must be drunk, what should do !" she call her body guard to help her carry him into the car.

In the car da yes keep thinking "who is this guy , from his clothes  he must be rich and famous , if I leave him back there I think it will be dangerous , am I doing the right thing or should I left him at the toilet ?" Da ye also confuse with the language but, she sure that maybe it is Korean , she can't speak Korean even only one word , because all of her life this is the first time she will be staying at Korea. It takes about 30 minutes to arrive at da ye hotel , it belongs to the da ye group. The bodyguard carry  ji yong  to the suite room . Da ye also sleep at the hotel, because in the morning she want to ask ji yong ,who is he ? . Da ye's room is right next to ji yong, Da ye call it a day and go to sleep 

da ye is about to close her eyes, but someone call her "damn , can i sleep ?, who the hell is calling at 1 am ?!", when she looks at her phone screen suho is calling her, she is not angry anymore when she knows that suho calling her. " OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, whats up ?? i miss you so much you know ", suho reply "DAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, where are you , i miss you too, i just come to your house cause i think you'll be there". daye reply "oh my god oppa , if you just tell me that you want to come to my house , i wont come to the fashion show ", suho replay " at first i want to make a surprise , but where are you ?", daye reply " i am staying at daye hotel for a night, do you want to come here now, i wont sleep because i miss my oppa, it has been almost 6 months you dont see me ??? why are you didnt visit me at US for the past 6 months ??, su ho reply " i visit you when you arrive home ,just call me when you already at home. i miss you more ay , iam busy for the past 6 months, i am sorry, this is because it is almost the day. and there is so much i have to learn.", daye reply " oppa , dont ever remind me about that day, i hate it ", su ho "sorry, sorry, sorry i forget that you hate that day ". "that day " is the day when daye own the daye company, but daye is too lazy to take the crown.

suho is the first heir of jeguk group, daye and suho has been best friend since junior high school, suho consider daye as his own little sister,and daye consider su ho as her older brother. they meet in junior highschool but back then da ye is junior and suho is senior.