Wakey Wakey

Behind those Eyes

 

 

 

‘(My love) Oh Baby ma Bling Girl, Bling Girl

I know that I'm really lacking

But I can't help it, my heart keeps on going to you……’

 

“Ughhhh~ This is the one time I DON’T like our song~ Ngggggg~” Sinwoo groaned & complained.

It had been a late night for the members since they were planning for the special birthday day for their special fan. Every member was so excited & threw in many different ideas’,  all wanting to make the day  very special for her. (I think they were more excited that the fan is a HER. heehee)

Sinwoo slowly got up into a sitting position with his back hunched. He squinted, the light being too bright for his eyes.

‘BAM!’

“YA! Come back here!”

“Hahahahha~ Catch me hyung!”

Sinwoo staggered out from his bed & chased after the cheeky maknae. House was a ruckus in the morning causing the others to wake up as well. Sandeul dragged himself out into the living room, his face slightly squished from his hoody being tied too tightly around his head. Baro came out whilst yawning & stretching. Next thing you know, he was face flat on the ground.

“Oops~ Sorry hyung,” Gongchan said while laughing. Gongchan helped Baro up then patted his back.

“Got you, you little devil!”

“Ahhhhhhhh!”

Sinwoo had the maknae in a headlock.

“Ya! Stop it!” the leader’s voice suddenly boomed. Sinwoo & Gongchan separated & looked at Jinyoung who was slumping onto the ground. Everyone except the 2 was half-awake, some even falling back asleep in the middle of the floor (Sandeul! HAHA). Gongchan shook each of his hyungs’, asking them to wake up.

“Aren’t you excited maknae,” Baro stated.

“Of course!! We’re going to Lotte World AND celebrating one of our fan’s birthday! Today’s going to be awesome!” Gongchan exclaimed then punched his hand in the air (familiar? Hehe).

“O.K everyone. Shower, get ready then we’re out!” Jinyoung announced.

With that, Sinwoo started for the bathroom (he always bathes first^^) with Sandeul groggily following behind him. The 2 ended up squished between the toilet door.

“Jagiya~ You want to bathe with me?” Sinwoo teased, amusement in his voice.

Sandeul squinted his eyes at Sinwoo. When he realized how close they were, he jumped back, tripped himself & fell on the ground. Everyone chuckled at their main vocals’ doofiness. Gongchan was cracking up by himself.

‘Slap!’

“Don’t laugh at your hyung!” Jinyoung said playfully then walked back into his room.

“Hyungggg~” Gongchan used his aegyo voice, “That hurtsssss~”.

“Save it for the girl Chan-ah” Baro yelled from inside his room.

“Hyungs’ are mean!”

After a good hour & a half, all the members were ready to go. They piled into their van & took off to their company building where they’ll meet the special girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

Hellooo~ I updated!!

I'm really sorry that this chapter was boring >~<

Anyways, for every chapter I shall put this ' '....' = thoughts, "...." = dialogue, *....* = misc (music, sound effect...) ' so that you guys won't get confused or anything ^^

Hope this chapter wasn't toooo bad so Enjoy!

Byeye <3

 

 

Oh! And THANK YOU to my first 3 subscribers!

You guys were my motivation to write this chapter today!

I hope I didn't disappoint you guys tooo much~

Love, ME <3

 

PS: Watch this if you haven't <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xNj5AV67g