The plan

Behind those Eyes

 

 

 

“Ahhhhh~ Korea!! Finally, I’m here!”_______ exclaimed as she punched her fist in the air. ______ looked around to find passers-by staring at her with wide eyes & a ‘What’s wrong with her?’ expression on their faces. Slowly retreating back her hand, she sheepishly smiled & gave a small bow to the people around her. 죄송합니다~죄송합니다~”______ kept repeating. After everyone had dispersed, she quickly made her way out of the airport before she did anything else to embarrass herself.

______ scanned the unfamiliar surroundings, thrilled by everything she saw. She never imagined that she’d actually be able to come to her most favourite country, ever! She took out her map & started searching for 푱남장building (I have noidea~ Haha).

After a 20 minutes taxi ride, ______ arrived in front of said building. She looked up at the tall infrastructure, slightly intimidated. It wasn’t the height of it that made her nervous (obviously) but what the building stood for. Going into that building is the first step to the start of a new life, a better one.

With her hands gripping tightly onto her knapsack straps, ______ looked straight ahead, determined & ready for the best first birthday of her new life. A smile slowly made its way onto her face.

'This is it~ I’ve come this far & everything’s set~ This is THE PLAN!'

“O.K~ Let’s do this!”

With that, ______ stepped towards her future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note

 

Hello everyone!! ^^

So firstly, I’d like to explain that this was no exaggeration.

YOU are starting your life anew (due to reasons that shall be revealed soon into the chapters).

Secondly, *….* = thoughts & “….” = dialogue O.K ? Haha

 

So I hope you enjoy this story. Also, hoping that this small chapter intrigues you enough to want to continue reading my story JSorry this chapter is short. I don’t plan my story & all are written on the spot so I don’t normally have a minimum page goal Haha

 

THANK YOU! Love ya <3