Meeting You

Behind those Eyes

 

 

 

 

It’s been a good 20 minutes since ______ arrived. A staff had told her to wait at B1A4’s practice room since every where else was occupied & the boys are going to be a little bit late. a lolly, ______ scanned the room.

‘Hmmmm… I’ve never been in a practice room before~ Should I…?’

_______ got up & walked over to the door. She opened the door slightly & poked her head out, checking if anyone was coming. Smiling, she closed the door & ran to her bag.

“Since the boys won’t be here soon, let’s have a little fun! Shall we?”

_______ took out her ipod & jacked it into the stereo sitting in the corner of the room. Chocolat’s Syndrome blasted throughout the room & ______ ran to the middle of the room & got into position. Once she started dancing, it’s as if she’s a whole other person. It’s like the music just takes over her body & her confidence level boosts itself naturally.

 

------------------------ Outside ------------------------

 

B1A4 had just arrived. Gongchan ran inside the building, needing the toilet. Meanwhile, the others were told to hurry to their practice room.

“Hyung! Do you hear that??” Baro asked to no particular hyung.

Everyone’s ears perked up instantly. The faint music got louder & louder as they approached their practice room.

“Oh! It’s coming for the practice room!” Sandeul exclaimed.

*PAK!*

“Thank you genius~” Baro said sarcastically.

“You didn’t need to hit me, ya know?” Sandeul said pouting while rubbing his head.

“Who is it??”

The 4 curious members peeked through the small glass window.

“Wow! She’s good!”

“Who is that?”

“Isn’t that Chocolat’s Syndrome?” Sandeul asked, earning him another smack on the head (haha)

“Stop hitting my head man!!"

“Ya~ What are you guys doing?”

The boys turned around to see their manager.

“Well…? Go in! You guys are already late as it is!”

“Hyung! Who’s that?” Jinyoung asked pointing towards the practice room.

“Hmmm..?”

Their manager looked through the window.

“Ahh~ That must be _______-ssi~”

“Really?? Cool! She can dance!” Sinwoo said brightly.

“Well then, go in there & tell her that yourself! Come on! We can’t delay today anymore!”

With that, the members carefully stepped into the practice room.

______ was so engrossed in her dancing that she only noticed that there was company after the music stopped. She whipped her head around.

“Hey! I was…”

______ froze. Standing in front of her was B1A4!!!

“AAAHHHHHHH!”

_______ quickly slapped her hands to . The members jumped in surprise.

“Why did you scream?” Sinwoo asked, his hands at his chest, “You scared me!”

“You scared all of us! HAha” Baro laughed.

“Sorry!! I was just surprised to see you guys standing there…”

______’s eyes widened when she realized that B1A4 had walked in on her dancing.

“You… You didn’t see anything… Right?” ______ asked warily, embarrassed.

“You mean, did we see you dance?” Sandeul asked while smiling.

“Uhhh... Yeah~”

“Why? You’re really good!” Jinyoung said with 2 thumbs up.

“Hahahaha” ______ laughed awkwardly, “Thank you~”

“Would you excuse me? I need the bathroom.”

“Oh! It’s down the hallway & to the left!”

“Thank you Sinwoo oppa!” ______ beamed at him.

She grabbed her bag then made her way out quickly. After she was out of the room….

“Did you hear that?? She called me oppa!!” Sinwoo spazzed.

“So?!” Baro exclaimed.

“I’m her favourite!”

“Yeah right hyung!”

“I bet she'll call all of us oppa!” Sandeul chimed in.

“We ARE older than her~” Jinyoung stated in a ‘matter-of-fact’-ly tone, “She SHOULD call us all oppa~”

“True~” Sinwoo nodded…. “BUT! She called me oppa FIRST~”

“Whatever hyung!” both Baro & Sandeul said then Hi-5-ed.

Sinwoo glared at the two.

 

------------------------ Outside ------------------------

 

“OH MA GOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY SAW ME DANCING” ______ squeaked whilst palming her face.

*Bam!*

_______’s bag dropped onto the floor.

“I’m so sorry~” _______ bowed & apologized. She quickly grabbed her bag, bowed again then ran to the toilet.

“Hmmm… Who’s that?” Gongchan asked, his head tilted (Gah! SO CUTE!) He shrugged his shoulders then continued walking towards the practice room.

“Oh! Gongchan-ah! What took you so long? Did you have a tummy ache, our little baby?” Sandeul made weird faces.

“Stop it hyung! I’m not a baby!” Gongchan protested.

“Hahahahhaha” The others laughed. Jinyoung patted the maknae's head.

“So where’s our fan??” Gongchan asked excitedly, his eyes slightly sparkling.

“Ah! She went to the toilet~” Sinwoo stated.

“Man! You should’ve seen her dance Chan-ni~ She’s amazing!” Baro said.

“Awwww~ Really? Damn, I missed it! Do you think she’ll dance again if I requested it?”

“Hahaha~ You can try!” Jinyoung said, amused.

The door creaked open & _______ came in, her hair tied up & neater than before. She walked towards the members with a huge smile on her face. She was trying to keep calm & not go into a giggling fit.

So there they were… B1A4 & ______.... It was… awkward…. Haha

“O.K GO! I’m Sandeul!” Sandeul broke the silence & extended his hand towards _______, smiling brightly.

“Hello! I’m Choi ______! It’s really nice to see you!”

One by one, thanks to Sandeul ^^, the members introduced themselves.

“Hellooo~ I’m Gongchan!”

“Hi!”

Right when Gongchan & _______ ‘s hands came into contact, a zip of electricity travelled through their hands. _______ looked up to see Gongchan staring at her with big eyes. He then smiled warmly at her. Feeling the heat rising towards her cheeks, ______ looked away & retreated her hand.

“So… Today’s your birthday right?” Sinwoo asked.

________ nodded happily.

“Let’s go celebrate then!” Sandeul exclaimed.

Sandeul linked his arms with _______ & started dragging her out of the room.

“Ya! Wait for me!!” Baro called out to them. He caught up with them then linked his arms with ______’s free arm. Jinyoung shook his head then followed after whilst chuckling.

“Gongchan-ah~ You O.K?” Sinwoo asked, his arm around the maknae’s shoulder.

“Hmmmm …?” Gongchan snapped out of his daze, not knowing he was even in one, “Yeah! I’m fine!”

“Let’s go then!”

Sinwoo & Gongchan ran to catch up with the rest.

 

------------------------ In the van ------------------------

 

_______ ended up squished between Jinyoung & Sinwoo. Sandeul wanted to sit beside _______ but Jinyoung was afraid he would annoy her (With which ______ vigorously shook her head ‘No’ & said “It’s ok oppa! Haha”) with his incessant talking so he made the poor boy sit in the back with Baro & Gongchan.

While _______ was chatting with the hyungs’, Gongchan had his attention fixed onto ______.

‘She’s that girl that bumped into me! Hmmm.. She’s.... different’ Gongchan thought & smiled unconsciously.

He stared at his hand, the one he used to shake hands with _______. Recalling what happened, he felt the same electricity go through him. He had a funny feeling in the pit of his tummy & he couldn’t stop smiling. He looked up & gazed at the girl, now blushing from Jinyoung complimenting her about her smile.

‘Her smile IS adorable’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

I'm REALLLY SOOO VERI SORRY I didn't update >~<

This month has had many ups & downs' ...

I lost a close uncle & my gran's in a dead-end state ... :(

I hope to update better/more now though ~

I'm really sorry again ><

I hope this chapter makes up for my absence :)

 

Thank you so much to all my subscribers' ! <3<3<3