The Dream

The Dream

Every night, I would have the exact dream. It wasn't technically the same dream but most of the parts were the same. They were always angels. Three of them were white angels and three of them were dark angels. The white ones would have white wings and the dark one would have black wings.

They were always against each other and I would always be the cause that they would fight each other. I didn't know why. The dream will always follow me even when I am at school. I would always think about it and it keeps on bugging me.

 

~In Dream Land~ 

[A/N Daehyun, Yongguk and Himchan are the dark angels. Zelo, Jongup, and Youngjae are the white angels. The OC doesn't know their names yet.]

"Get out of the way Jieun!" One of the dark angels yelled.

I didn't know what to do and one of the white angels carried me away to a safe place.

"You will be fine here just be careful," One of the white angels would say. It would always be one of the white angels but every night they it was a different person.

 

~Back To Reality~

This part will always happen. Sometimes when I walked home from school, I would notice one of them by me. Either across the street, behind me or in front of me. I always thought that they could be my guardian angel. Well at least one of them.

They would be always one the same teams. They looked quite friendly and nice but once you see them fight, they are really ferocious.

 

~Dreaming~

[A/N Every time we come to dream land/world it would be the continuation from the last dream.]

As the fight continued, one of the dark angels approached me without any of them noticing.

"Here. Come with me, don't be afraid. My name is Yongguk," Yongguk said with a smile.

"H-hi I am Jieun. Where are we going to go?" I asked.

"I know. I am going to take you to a safe place. Don't worry everything is going to be fine," Yongguk replied as he tugged on my arm as I followed him.

He didn't seem like a bad guy so I followed him. His grip on my wrist was strong so even if I wanted to break away from it I oculdn't or I would end up hurting my wrist.

As we went up those flight of stairs led to a castle in the clouds. The castle looked so enormous from the outside. It had many windows and a moat around it.

Once we got inside, he led me to a room with everything a girl would need and want in a whole lifetime. But that was when I woke up.

 

~Reality~

I got up and did my daily routine and headed to school. Once I was walking to school, I recognized one of the angel from my dream. I recognize him since he kept on giving me glares from across the street. I didn't really mind but it was kind of creepy.

Anyways, as I got to school, there was a new student in class. As he introduced himself to the class, and his name was Yongguk. He really looked like Yongguk from my dream. It could also be a coincidence.

We both started talking to each other and we became friends. As time went  by, we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Sometimes when we talked, I felt like he knew a lot about me. Sometimes we would tell each other our dreams from the past.

"You know I had this dream where you were in it, but that was before I met you," I said.

"Really? I did too! Continue talking about your dream I want to hear it," Yongguk said.

"Okay. So there was two groups of angels, white angels and dark angels.
You were in the dark angels group.
The two groups consisted of three people.
You would always come, introduce yourself, grab my wrist and take me up a flight of stairs to a castle up in the clouds," I said.

"Really?" He said with his eyes widening,"That is what happened to me too, but you grab my wrist and leads me to the castle."

As we talk about our dreams, we had mostly similar dreams.

As the months go by as me and Yongguk were together, my dreams started to change. Every night it would be a different dream.

Most of the dreams I would have was about romance and making love. It kind of changed the person I was but it wasn't a drastic change.

All of these dreams will change me forever.