Chapter 1

The Adventures of Dinowoo and Namtree

The sun was brightly shining up in the sky.

It was summer after all and it was the perfect weather to be out and going to an adventure – to make perfect use of the holiday that everyone looks forward to.

But despite the perfect weather, we can find two individuals sprawled underneath the shade of a tree in the park. Both enjoying the breeze and ignoring all sounds around them.

“Hey Woo One,” The taller of the two called, staring above him to the tree where a cat was sitting on, also staring at him.

“What is it Woo Two?” The other replied, his eyes closed and a small smile playing at his lips by the other’s nickname for him.

“It’s summer already, any plans?”

“If you call being in front of the computer 24/7 these days a plan then yes, I already have a plan.” The shorter replied. When the other only hummed in reply the shorter one slowly opened his eyes and turned to the other beside him. “Why? Did you have anything else in mind?”

“Huh? Nothing really… I just wanted to know if we had the same plans.” The other replied, still staring intently at the cat.

“Woohyun, what the hell are you doing?” Dongwoo finally asked, having enough of seeing the younger ignore him.

“Shhh Woo One! Can’t you see I am having a staring contest with that cat? Oh it’s on you despicable feline.” Woohyun hissed, glaring hatefully at the cat perched up on one of the branches. From where Dongwoo was he could also see the cat hiss back to Woohyun. The younger’s huge hatred for those cute little creatures were a little discerning and there was nothing he could to his best friend, so the best thing to do is to let him be.

“Be careful alright? Don’t let the cat scratch you again like what happened last time.”

“Oh I’ll see him try.” The other replied back. Dongwoo hummed in reply and slowly closed his eyes again, deciding to go back to the wonderful that is his dreams.

Dongwoo could still vividly remember the first time he and Woohyun met. It was on a day like this on this same park. Woohyun rescued Dongwoo from a group of elementary kids who were bulling the latter. Ten years have passed since then yet here they are, already sixteen and still inseparable.

“Hey Dongwoo,” the younger called. Dongwoo hummed in response and waited for the other to continue – still with his eyes closed. When the other didn’t say anything after a few seconds, Dongwoo opened his eyes and turned towards the other. Getting the shock of his life when he saw Woohyun abandoned his glaring contest with the cat and was now staring at him intently.

“What is it Woohyun?” He asked, now getting worried because it was one of the rare times when the younger would look at him with all seriousness. And Woohyun was far from serious – like Dongwoo, serious was just not the word you can put beside Woohyun’s name.

“Remember what I told you at the other day? About our new neighbors who moved next door?” Dongwoo blinked. How can he forget about that? The other was jumping for joy because the Lee’s decided to move somewhere nearer the school (Woohyun’s neighborhood was a good hour away from school by bus.), which means no more Lee Sungyeol.

As much as how Dongwoo loves the guy, but he was literally a walking tall megaphone. There was never a quite time whenever you are in the near proximate of the guy – the total opposite of his stoic, silent boyfriend.

“Yeah I do, we even opened one of your father’s expensive wine to celebrate. What about it?” Woohyun’s family owned a chain of malls around the country and was very rich, both of the friends are really rich actually – Dongwoo’s family also owns one of the most prominent hospital in their country.

“Turns out the maids were right. They are the family of my father’s secretary and it was on his insistence that they move somewhere near us.” The younger nervously bit his bottom lip, looking at everywhere and never meeting Dongwoo’s inquisitive stare.

“Woohyun, will you just spit it out? You know I’ve never been a fan of suspense.” Woohyun released a sigh and finally looked at him in the eye with as much courage he can muster, making Dongwoo more worried by the second.

“W-what would you do if I told you I’m in love?” Dongwoo’s heart stopped, everything stopped – even time as Dongwoo stared at the younger’s earnest and fear filled eyes. W-what?

“C-can you please repeat that?” Dongwoo finally croaked. His dry throat making his voice crack and Woohyun winced at that. It was never a good sign.

“They have a son and he was the cutes thing I have seen Dongwoo! You should have seen his small, squinty eyes or his squishy, huge cheeks that makes him look like a hamster, which in turn, made him all the more cuter! Ahh, I can’t wait to point him to you.” Woohyun started, the fear in his eyes now replaced with a far away, dreamy look as he continued to talk about his father’s secretary’s son.

Dongwoo was left with no choice but to nod along with the younger and even encouraged him to describe this “hamster” to him, despite all the hurt he was feeling now.

Because Dongwoo unfortunately had always been in love his best friend.

And because he is Woohyun’s best friend, he knows more that everyone how – by the next week, this “hamster” would be forgotten like yesterday’s croissant and Woohyun would forget how crazy he was for him. (This has happened more than lot of times to the point Dongwoo had gotten used to it – Woohyun always had the attention span of a goldfish.)

But despite all this knowledge, he has no idea why he’s still feeling nervous.


A/N: So here’s the first chapter! Hope you guys liked this and have a good day! Hope no one was too disappointed by this TT.TT

Before I forget, this is an eventual!2woo and hogyu fic… I just wanted to try something new from the parings I’ve always wrote about *^^*

Don’t forget to comment~