Didn't expect that ...

I hate him ... (At first) !!

-"Hiya ! Thanks for waiting"
I nodded.
However, I kept thinking about that fool, so without thinking I stopped walking and said:
-" Oppa, do you know Choi Minho ?"
He looked at me strangely and said:
-"Well, I know him but we haven't got any relationship, I just know him from afar. Don't worry, i already know you hate him".
-"EH ?? Ah Neh !… I see" I stuttered.
-"Ah Kurigo, have you been to the rooftop lately?"
-"Anio, I wanted to go today but since I am meeting you, so .."
-"Yeh Arasso, anyways, what did you want to say?"
He blushed and before he started, Minho ran into us:
-"Don't say anything, I didn't think you would totally deny me, even lying to her about me".
-"What do you mean, deny you?" i asked.
-"So now you become clumsy shorty naive. Pabo, he is my brother".
-"Neh ?? stop lying, go away".
-"Why would I lie, actually he was the one who told everybody that you were falling for me causing them to avoid and annoy you".
I looked at him strangely, what's gotten into him. Was he jealous ??? off anio.. impossible.
Siwon looked at me so I said:
-"Oppa, just go first, I will call you after settling this". He looked puzzled so he just nodded and leave.
-"Yah ! What do you want from me? Are you following me?". I shouted at him. "Oppa was telling me something important".
-"Important !! Hahaha don't make me laugh, that fool was flirting with you".
-"So what ? It has nothing to do with you" I confidently said.
His eyes went wider and wider:
-"…What did you say? Are you that happy ? Don't think he likes you, he is just passing time by".
-"Kure, and how does that bother you, either he likes me or not that doesn't concern you. You said my presence is absence to you, so keep on ignoring me. Actually I think oppa likes me and he is exactly my type". I replied confidently. " now you listen to me carefully. My relationship with oppa doesn't concern you, actually my whole life shouldn't matter to you, so stay away like you perfectly did before".
-"Chincha… I think you are worse than a clumsy shorty. Your naivety while cause you a lot of trouble, you better believe what I said. And you should now that being easy isn't what a boy looks for" he said.
-"What ??? Easy ?? Yah paboya, easy girls are those who are always following you… Could it be that you are jealous ??"
-"Jealous ?? Me ?? of who ?? a clumsy shorty naive ?? You are not even pretty. Pshh don't make me laugh"
-"Good then, so step away from my life and don't ever appear in front of my sight. Look for better girls". I said while going away.

I really don't understand that guy, he is indeed the most hateful person in the world. Something was fishy tough, that fool indeed made fun of me, threatened me but he never lied to me, but Oppa can't be like that… Aish heartless jerk.
When I got home, I immediately called oppa.
-"Yeobosseyo ?"
-"Oppa, annoyeong, sorry for what happened"
-"Well…"
A voice suddenly said 'Suzy-ah, dinner is served'.
-"Oppa mianhe, but I  have to go, I'll talk to you later, sorry again".

The next day, Ji eun came to my house and apologized to me, she returned to the hospital and been in it for the last weeks because of her health so she couldn't answer my calls.
-"Don't worry, it's okay, let's just go".
-"Kure, gaja"
-"By the way, Unni, did you hear something about me at school?"
She blushed, like she was hiding something from me.
-"Just tell me".
-"Well I received a text from Baek hee, she said that oppa ordered to not talk to you anymore because you were .. in love with .. Minho oppa".
-"Neh ????????? who the HELL said that ??".
-"Well, I think it's Choi Siwon oppa".
-"..Say that again …".
I really couldn't believe my ears.
-"Unni, mianhe, i didn't get the chance to tell you, Kunde I didn't believe and I wasn't in school anyways so.."
-"It's okay, just worry about your health, i will handle it my way, you go to your class now, I have to go to my locker".
-"Arasso, see you later".
While going to my locker, I felt really depressed so I decided to go to the rooftop before science class.
I sat there for a while, someone suddenly came in.
-"suzy-ah … oppa is here"
When I turned around, it was Siwon.
-"Go away, I don't want to see you"
-"… Why ? Suzy, i really have something to you .. I think I really li.."
-"Yah ! don't you understand ?? I said disappear from my sight, NOW. You still can look in my eyes and ask me what is wrong ?".
-"I really don't know, could it be because of that Minho?"
-I can't believe it .. Chincha .. I thought that fool was the worse guy i have ever seen but let me congratulate you, you really won over him in one night. You dare do that to me?"
-"Suzy-ah, I really didn't mean to hurt you, it was all for you … for us" he said while coming closer to me.
-"What ?? Us ?? Move away, since you don't want to go away, I will". He then held my waist and was coming closer to kiss me.
-"YAHH !! What are you doing ?? Move your hands off of me … ahhhhhhh".
Someone suddenly came in and grabbed him away, and hit him. I felt like my legs couldn't carry me anymore, so I just fell.
The guy was Minho, it was a real angry Minho, he hit Siwon then ordered him to go away.
He sat next time, he just had to put his hand on my shoulder before I started crying all my tears out.
He came closer and hugged me… This feeling is really weird .. my heart was racing rather than beating. We stayed like that for a while.
-"Don't cry anymore, girls think it's pretty, but it's not, it's ugly. Wipe your tears and get down, class already started".
He went down, and let me there. I didn't think the person who warned me would comfort me. However after that I quickly wiped my tears and rushed to classm hope Saem won't scold me too much.

Days passed like this, Siwon didn't come near me anymore, I just found a note in my locker from him :  'Really sorry about what happened, I just liked you too much. I won't come near you anymore, Be happy and live healthy.  Siwon.' Aigoo, the main problem was I had to apologize to Minho.
 The hardest task indeed, plus we didn't talk either after what happened, I guess we were both confused about out relationship. Talking about it, it seemed like something strange was going on between us, our minds seem like they controled our hearts too much. Like our relationship was being driven somewhere but don't know where to, it either goes fast or stops totally … Aissh moulayoo !!
I finally decided to take my courage in both hands, and headed towards him in the canteen.