Weird and hateful !!!

I hate him ... (At first) !!

-"Annyonghasseyo,  Bae Su-ji imnida, you can call me Suzy, nice to meet all of you. I hope we will get along well" I introduced myself in my new class.
Because of my dad's work, i had to come to Seoul, most of people would be happy but not me. The unknown has always seemed scary to me.
My new classmates smiled at me, while some others didn't.
-"You may sit next to Minho, over there" the teacher pointed at the seat next to a quite grumpy boy. He looked apathetically at me then returned to his occupations. So i sat quietly without bothering him since i didn't really care either.
At lunch time, the canteen was divided, each one sat with his band. My eyes landed on a girl sitting alone wich i found awfully bizarre, so i chose to go to her.
-"hum .. hi may I sit here please?" i asked awkwardly.

She nodded nicely.
-"By the way, i am Suzy"
-"i am Lee Ji Eun, nice to meet you" just like that we began talking, and got to know each other.
As time was passing by, we became close, even tough she wasn't in any of my classes. We still go home together because she happens to live in my neighborhood.

Thanks god i got to know one normal person who wasn't really delighted about being there either. We, therfore promised each other to do well and be there for each other for the time being.

After the first two weeks, everything was .. okay .. let's say that one thing was quiet weird.

That Minho guy was extremely strange. He actually was that kind of arrogant and haughty player. But one thing seemed fishy : why was he always staring at me ?

At first, i thought  I had something on my face, so I checked but but it wasn't the case. What makes the matters worst is that heaven wants us to meet, because no matter how far i try to go, i always run into him.
However we never talked to each other, he probably doesn't like me and neither do I.

 

 

-"Suji ah !"

-"Oh ji eun ! What's wrong with your face, your sick again? Aigoo pali go home, I will call you later".
-"Are you sure you will be okay, going home by yourself??" Ji eun asked me.
-"Kurom, don't worry about me, just go and take some medicine arasso ?"
-"Fine, don't forget to call me". I nodded and quickly headed to class.


The teacher came in, and started:
-"Guys… today we will be studying DNA, so we will do some experiments in pairs. Work with your partner. I will give each group a bit of onion that you will be watching using the microscope. Work seriously and don't ruin the utensils".
-"Ne" we all said.
Until one voice said :
-"Saem, i don't wanna work with her"
When i difficulty turned my head, it was Minho. Pshh pabo, who does he think he is.
I quickly answered:
-"Me neither".
The teacher looked at us strangely and said :
-"Stop fooling around and work together seriously".
That's how we started working, difficulty.

Something suddenly fell and was broken. It was a glass we were using:
-"Ya !! Why did you do that ?"
-"What ? I didn't anything, you were holding it first" i shouted at him back.
-"Aisshh chincha, why are you lying ?".
-"WHAT ?? I am not !! You are accusing me on purpose".
-"Guys, stop it. Take another one, and stop arguing before I kick both of you out".
-"Joesonghabnida saem" we both said. And we silently continued working .. rather alone than together. Pff 'arrogant jerk' I tought. 'Interesting..' minho thought to himself.


At lunch time, i called Ji Eun, but she didn't answer, probably sleeping.
I got in the canteen for lunch, as i sat in a table with some of my classmates .. yes i got to sit with them, they weren't really the popular type but i didn't really care. Actually they were all nerds.

The canteen was noisy till he came in with his band 'SHINee' or whatever.

All the girls squealed looking at them and begged to sit with them.

His attention turned to the our table.
-"Oh you're with the nerds, why don't you put some thick glasses and officially declare yourself one of the weirdos" Minho said.
they all laughed over the nonsense he said. The nerds all kept their heads down while the canteen turned quiet.

Anger filled me every cell of my body and i couldn't help but answer.
-"YAH ! Do you think you are better than them? I would rather be with them, than with a selfish fool like you.  GO away, you moron"
-"MWO ?? MORON ?? You really are crazy, you don't know who you're talking to".
-"Kure i am crazy. How can I be in the right state of my mind when I see you from the morning till now".
-"You really don't know who you are messing with right?".
-"Ohh i am getting goose bumps from seeing you. Who do you think YOU are?". i pointed my finger at him.
-"Ahhh, being with the nerds, you do become a weirdo as well. I guess you are affected"
-"How clever, I guess your intelligence is really high. However you should know that those weirdos you are making fun of are not just much more clever than you but also super funny, and they have better preoccupations than yours as may I say, you're hairstyle, So go away while i am still kind".
-"You .. you reaally are crazy. You will really regret every word you have said, Iwill teach you how to respect those are better than you". he then ran away to some random table, pissed.
-"Kure, think carefully about it, your cleverness has limits indeed" i shouted to make him hear it.


The 'nerds' all stared at me, shocked, and one of them said:
-"Thank you … really thank you .. But they really are the most popular therefore the most dangerous".
I nodded :
-"Don't worry about me".

 


The next day, after lunch I headed to my locker, as I took my books for english class, someone bumped into me, causing me to fall with my books.
-"Ouch" i shouted.
When I looked up, it was a girl, she didn't dare help me, only muttered:
-"Oops". I guess she is one of those fans of that pabo. Lame.
Anger filled me as i recalled what happened and i could only despise him more.
Well whatever, after class, i got to know a very cute guy, his name was Choi Siwon. He was older than me, nothing like the minho type, he was so kind and super handsome. We were talking next to my locker, we immediately got along really well.  As we were going out of school, everyone was looking at us, when we walked next to the band of Minho, he glared at us and flushed red more pissed appearently.   Psshh foolish moron.