What's wrong with me ???

I hate him ... (At first) !!

One week already passed, but i still can't recover from what happened between that fool and I, I really don't understand, once he makes fun of me, then don't care about me, and finally kiss me. Aishh I really can't stand him.
As I was going out of school, Key, the friend of that Minho who is also in my english classmate, saw me and headed towards me:
-"Suzy-sshi, sorry to bother, please check if Minho is in the gymnasium, tell him, that i won't go with him because i have something super urgent, Thank you Suzy-sshi"
-"Wait…" before I could continue he already ran far.

I got in the gymnasium and looked for him but, the space was all empty, as i got closer, I spotted somebody lying in the floor.
I rushed to see who it was and found Minho in the floor. When he heard my footsteps,he difficulty shouted 'Help'.
-"Ya !!! what's wrong?" he apparently couldn't stand up, because of his bleeding feet.
When I looked at him, he really seemed in pain so I rushed to help him.
-"Gaja, lean on my shoulder".
When I tried to get him up, i didn't have enough strength, what caused me to fall right over him.
We looked at each other weirdly, and I immediately got up, as a furious blush erupted across my cheeks.
He painfully leant on my shoulder and like that we went to the nursery.
-"Go now, don't come in" he said coldly.
Psshh not even a thank you, i don't care anyway, since i told him what Key said and helped him to come here, it's none of my business anymore.

As I walked home, something was annoying me tough.
What if he didn't find anybody … what if he can't get home… aishh molla .. why don't I just care about myself, that guy is a jerk, get that straight, I thought to myself, plus the nurse is always there…. But I really can't seem to think about anything else. So I decided to call the nurse, because last time i went to see her, she gave me her number if I had any problem.
-"Yeobosseyo ?"
-"Annyeonghasseyo, sorry to bother you now, I am Suzy, do you remember me?".
-"Neh ! Are you all right?".
-"Yes, yes i am okay, I was just wondering if you are still in work ?"
-"Yes, I got off late because of a boy"
-"Really and .. what was wrong with him ?"
-"His leg was injured"
-"Ahh I see, I hope he is well now .."
-"Yes I am sure he will be okay now, it's nothing big, anyway thank you for asking about me, work is indeed tiring but what to do. Anyway I have to go now, annyeong"
-"Neh ! No problem, kurom annyeonghasseyo".
What was I doing ? What have I done ?? Why am I concerned over that fool … Well I will probably do the same for everybody .. well I think so …


The next days, he didn't take his eyes off of me. From what Key said, he recovered fast.
On One of the school days, after lunch, I headed to the rooftop, i sat there, held my wallet and cried over my deceased mother.
-"Omma, i miss you " i said while crying. Today is he anniversary of my mother's death. And couldn't help but really miss her.
Someone suddenly came behind me and put his hands gently on my eyes.
-"Don't cry, I can't help but come here to comfort you, i really am getting attracted to you strangely, and I can't handle seeing you sad, I hope you will accept me".  
When he took his hands off, he quickly ran away so i couldn't see his face.
Who is that guy. Weird.
I meditated on that while going downstairs to my locker, when I opened it, I found a note:
'I will walk you home tonight, i have something to say to you. Siwon'.
I put it in my wallet and walked away. I smiled at the thought that Siwon was probably the rooftop's guy. After class ended, Siwon came to me.
I really wonder about what he is going to say ??? WIll he confess to me ??? Moulayo …