Chapter 4

Just All My Delusional Thoughts.

 

JESSICA’S POV

I  bring taeyeon to my rest house here in ChungCheong province. It’s not really that far in Seoul, but it is enough to have a calm life if you want tranquility.

ChunCheong is the best place to have that peaceful  life that’s why I decided to bought a rest house in this  place. Plus, no one can know that you are here because this place doesn’t have signal but it does have an internet connection in the house!

Well Taeyeon doesn’t have to know about that hehehe. I have my reasons!

Taeyeon likes to be alone or she likes to go to quite places to take some time thinking. But in her current situation right now, I know she really needs an alone time with herself, and she can’t do that in Seoul . Not with all the people commenting on her social account with words that can really mess with your mentality. Most of the comments are written in English so I know that if she understood English, it will destroy her. I’m really thankful that she doesn’t understand English that well, because she feels like a freaking mess just by reading the Korean comments, what more if she knows what are the other comments mean.

I know locksmiths are really dedicated to taeny. But it’s not Taeyeon’s fault that Tiffany doesn’t like her the way she do. And she’s hurt enough by that, but adding the pressure that the locksmiths giving to her  so I know that she had enough. Thus this great plan of mine is created!

Taeyeon and I are not that really close as she is with the other girls. I don’t know what happened but we just suddenly not into talking terms. So it’s a plus if we ever get close here.  Well I hope so.

“Taeyeon , do you want to rest first before we have our dinner?” I ask her  while she is looking around inside my rest house.

“Ah yeah, where should I sleep here?” she ask looking really tired.

“On the floor” I tried to crack some jokes but it seems like its not working because she’s just looking at me like there’s something wrong to me.

“U-Uhmm..  any room you want, it’s not that we have the other girls here Taeyeon.” I tried to answer with my serious face without looking embarrassed at what I said earlier.

“I-I guess I should stay on that room” she said stuttering while pointing on the room on her left side.

Well I guess we are still awkward with each other.

“I’ll take a rest first then” she said while walking to the room she chose.

I started to head on the kitchen to make our dinner, It’s not like I’m going to cook, I’ll just set the plate and the ready to eat food that I stuck here when I heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“Jessica, Thank you. I really appreciate it” she said while smiling as she close her door.

I guess we did grew close. I smile at that thought as I hopped my way to the kitchen.