My Beautiful Red Girl

TIARA FOR THE QUEENS

“Soyeon Unnie, Soyeon Un… Woah… Daebak!” Hyomin stunned to see Soyeon when she open Soyeon’s bedroom.

“What?” ask Soyeon while putting all of her stuffs inside her black Bottega Veneta clutch.

“No. I just love your style today, Unnie. That Elie Saab is everything!” said Hyomin and look at Soyeon that wore a long white jumpsuit by Elie Saab with a black leather jacket, black clutch and black pep-toe bots. Then Hyomin show herself to Soyeon. “Then, how about me, Unnie? Is there something missing?”

Then Soyeon look at Hyomin. She wears backless white bodycon dress with black lace ornament and black Louboutine stiletto and a silver clutch. Soyeon shake her head. “No. It’s fine.”

“Okaay! Then, where’s everybody?" Hyomin walk out of Soyeon’s room and walk into Qri and Eunjung bedroom. Then she sees her two friends that also finish getting ready. Qri is Qri, with her feminine black maxi dress and white kimono cardigan, also a black Manolo Blahnik heels and a Chanel small shoulder bag.

While Eunjung is wearing her white blouse with a harem pants (it’s Hyomin’s, because this kid only had nothing but her jeans and her training suit), white milk box bags, and ankle white boots (Hyomin’s as well).

"Unnie, you look so girly today!" said Hyomin, laughing at Eunjung.

"Shut up! It’s all because of you, you bad girl! My legs are dying because of this heels!”

“Jinjja! It only has five centi heels, look at mine, it’s seventeen! So stop whining, Unnie. You’ll be alive.”

"Ready, Unnie?" asked Jiyeon. All of them turned to Jiyeon who look beautiful with a black blazer and white mini dress and a black heel.

"We’re ready. Where’s Boram Unnie?" asked Soyeon to Jiyeon.

“She’ll be here in a sec,” said Jiyeon. 

And suddenly they bulging their eyes, startled when Boram walk down from the stairs.

"Boram-a... What in the world are you wear..."

"Shiusss!!" Hyomin and Jiyeon immediately prohibit Qri to finish her sentence.

"What, Qri? Is there something wrong?” ask Boram when she already in front of them.

“No, no, Unnie! There’s nothing wrong. Nothing,” answer Jiyeon and Hyomin almost together.

“Wait… Why did you all wearing the same black and white attire?" asked Boram that makes Soyeon, Eunjung and Qri frowned. Is she didn’t even know about this?

"Unnie, did you ready the tick…” once again, Hyomin closed Soyeon’s mouth and stop her from speaking.

"Why? Is there something written on the ticket?" Boram then look for the ticket in the bag, but she can’t found it. "Uh, where’s my ticket?"

"It's on me, Unnie. Nah… There’s nothing in there also. So, come one, we need to leave now, the Limo is here,” said Jiyeon and pull Boram’s hand to go outside the house and the other also follow her and go inside the Limo.

"Ya, Park Jiyeon, is there something wrong? I feel something is not right here. Did you put a prank on Unnie?" ask Boram to Jiyeon that sitting beside her.

"Eeey… No! Of course not! Relax Unnie, everything’s gonna be okay, eo?" Jiyeon replied, glancing at Hyomin and hold her laugh. While the rest of them just clueless about everything.

-0-

The girls walk inside the building where the concert is held. And when they walk in, almost everyone in the building staring at them, actually at Boram.

"Are they staring at me? And why everyone here is wearing the same black and white attire like all of you? Seriously, what’s happening?” Boram whispered at Hyomin.

"No. They’re not only looking at you. They looking at us, Unnie, because all of us is so gorgeous tonight," replied Hyomin.

"Let’s go, Unnie!" Jiyeon that just take care of their ticket calling all of her Unnie to go inside the hall. But Boram still feeling unwell about everyone around them that still staring at her like there’s something wrong. And because of that, Boram pulled the Hyomin to the rest room.

"Come with me to the restroom, Hyomin-a. I need to check myself in the mirror. Don’t tell me there is nothing wrong again!" said Boram to Hyomin.

"Ya, Park Jiyeon, follow us!" Hyomin try to pull Jiyeon, but Jiyeon can let go herself and walk behind Soyeon.

"No. I don’t want to. It’s Hyomin Unnie’s idea anyway,” said Jiyeon then walk faster to go inside the hall, leaving Hyomin and Boram together.

When Boram walk inside the restroom, everyone starts to staring at her again. From head to toe. Make Boram feel awkward. And all of that three girls who somehow use the same shades of black and white attire, make Boram feel even more curious. Is monochrome being ‘in’ right now, or it just her?

Boram then looked at herself in the mirror. She checked her makeup, hair, her red color beading rhinestones long sleeve lace cocktail dress, her gold heels, as well as her gold accessories, even her teeth. Everything is alright, and everything is perfect. But why people are staring at her?

“Hyomin-a, is there something wrong in my dress?” ask Boram. Hyomin shake her head immediately.

“No, Unnie. Everything is perfect, jjang!” said Hyomin and suddenly, when the three girls walk out from the bathroom, one of them is saying something.

"Who is she think she is? Song Hye Kyo? How dare she doesn’t follow the dress code tonight?"

And Boram snapped. He suddenly realized something. Dress code!

"Give me my ticket!" Boram grab one of the tickets from Hyomin’s hand then read it. Hyomin just closed and didn’t say anything. And when Boram read the last words in the ticket, she bulging her eyes.

"THE DRESSCODE IS BLACK AND WHITE?!" yell Boram shocked. “Ya! Park Hyomin! Did you and Jiyeon purposely put a prank on me?! That’s why you really insist me to wore this read dress before. Aiiishh! Jinjja! No! I’m not going! I want to go home!" said Boram while sitting on the sofa in the bathroom.

"Aigoo Unnie, it’s not like that. We just want you to be more recognize by Gikwang. That’s all." Said Hyomin, but Boram still quite.

"But I’m really embarrassing right now, Hyomin-a. I really don’t want to go inside. You just go by yourself. I’ll be waiting in the Limo.”

“No, Unnie. How can you have said that? Gikwang deliberately gave you the ticket by himself, hoping that you’ll come and watch his performance. How can you just leave? Beside, you’re here anyway, what is so bad about making people staring at you? You’re beautiful and worth to be stare at. So, come on, don’t make Gikwang disappointed. Okay?”

Heard of what Hyomin just said, Boram finally start to think. That’s right. Gikwang personally giving her the ticket before, so how can she not come and watch his performance just because of her dress? Then Boram finally stand up, make Hyomin clapping her hand happy.

“So, do you change your mind, Unnie?”

“Hmm,” answer Boram with a mumble. “But it doesn’t mean that I not mad with you and Jiyeon. I will kill both of you when we get home!”

“Ne, ne, ne… Assa! Let’s go!!”  

Inside the ballroom, Gikwang walk into the stage and make all of the guest clapping their hands and yelling at him, including Soyeon’s clique that sitting in the VVIP chair. Gikwang then waving his hand at them that also wave back to Gikwang.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Gikwang. This is my mini concert for my new album called ‘Rain Tears’, and the first song that I want to sing is my new single from the album, the tittle is..."

Gikwang suddenly stop his words when he found someone walk inside the hall with her beautiful red dress. And all of the spectators in the hall also turned their head to the point of Gikwang eyes laid, including Soyeon, Jiyeon, Qri and Eunjung. And on the second later, the whole ballroom was filled with whispering voice that clearly talking about the same topic, talking about Boram and her wrong costume.

"Bye, Unnie!" Hyomin immediately leave Boram alone.

“Ya, ya, Hyomin-a!” but Hyomin didn’t care and just leaving Boram there. Make Boram stand awkwardly. And suddenly the spotlight is directed at her. And all the reporters' cameras pointing at her.

Knowing of what just happened, Gikwang then waved his hand to Boram and smile widely at her. Boram then waved his hand hesitated back Gikwang and walked slowly to where his friends seated. Followed by thousands pairs of eyes and hundreds of reporters' cameras until she arrived at her chair.

"Ya, Hyomin-a! Why are you leaving me there alone?” whisper Boram to Hyomin. Hyomin just grinned to Boram.

And suddenly someone is standing in front of Boram, make Boram startled when she sees him. It’s Gikwang.

“Annyeong, Noona,” said Gikwang make Boram smile nervous.

“E… eo… Annyeong Gikwang-a.”

“Do you want to company me on the stage for a moment?” ask Gikwang. Boram can’t answer anything, so Gikwang took the initiative to pulled Boram on stage, make all the girls immediately yells envy and fascinated with Gikwang gentle treatment to Boram.

“So everybody, I want to introduce all of you to my inspiration for my new single. She’s my senior in my university, Boram Noona. And she’s the inspiration behind my new single, the tittle is ‘Beautiful Lady’.” And Gikwang start to sing the song for Boram. His hands still holding Boram’s and not even let it go for just a second. And when Gikwang sing the refrain, he takes Boram to dance together make all of the audience scream loudly.

“She is my beautiful beautiful lady… Tto bwado bwado yeppeujanha… You're my beautiful beautiful lady… Geunyang nuneul ttel su eobsneun Girl… so beautiful so beautiful… so beautiful… You know know know yeah… so beautiful so beautiful… naegen neomu wanbyeokhan girl…”

And after he almost finished singing, Gikwang Boram back to her chair and suddenly at the end of the song, he kisses Boram’s cheek softly and drove everyone crazy as the screams can be heard all around the hall. Then before he goes back to the stage, Gikwang give a winked at Boram, and make Boram’s face look so red, as red as her dress tonight.

-0-

"Yaa, both of you! Jinjja!" Boram screamed angry at Hyomin and Jiyeon that sitting side by side on the couch with a scared face. Meanwhile Soyeon, Eunjung, and Qri could only silent because they don’t understand and know about anything.

Hyomin and Jiyeon look directly at each other and exchanged look to decide who’s gonna take the responsibility to explain everything to Boram. Finally, Hyomin start to explain anything to Boram.

"Here’s the thing, Unnie, Jiyeon and I planned everything for a very noble reason.”

“What? What’s the noble reason? What?”

“Eng… The noble reason was, Jiyeon and I agreed to plan everything to make you can be easy to recognize by Gikwang. So, the only way to do it was not telling you about the dress code and asked you to wear that beautiful red dress. And it was successful anyway,” said Hyomin and Jiyeon also nodded her head, make Boram suddenly quite. And when they see a green light on Boram, Jiyon immediately start to answer.

"Eo, Unnie! Gikwang Sunbae even ask you to go to the stage and sing a song for you! He even says in front of a million people that you’re his inspiration for his new song. Wooaaah!” said Jiyeon full of excitement.

“And don’t forget,” Hyomin suddenly point at Boram’s cheek that got a kissed by Gikwang before. Make Boram startled and start to getting shy again. All of them laugh at her.

“Aigoo, Unnie, we know you like him. So, let us help you, okay?” said Hyomin, make Boram finally stand up and try to make her face like she was angry again.

"Ya, you! Ah, whatever!" Boram then shrugged and walked up to her room.

In her room, Boram sit in front of the dressing table and stared at his reflection then start to smile. She remembers how Gikwang kissed her cheek before. Slowly, she touched her right cheek that has been kissed by Gikwang and squealing happy.

Suddenly, Boram’s cellphone vibrating inside her bag. Boram then took the phone and open the inbox. It’s a text massage from Gikwang. Boram then pressing the open button and read it.

From: Gikwang

Thanks for coming, Noona. Ps: smart way to enter, red girl ;)

Boram smile spreading. She then stood up and walked to her bed, slammed her body and...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" Boram screamed happily. Make all of her friends jumped for their seat and ran to Boram’s bedroom. But when they heard Boram’s laughter, they immediately sighed relieve. It definitely not a bad scream.

-0-

Jiyeon walked to the university park this morning while using her earphones of her iPod. As she sings, following the song, Jiyeon took her small mirror in her bag and look herself in the mirror. Suddenly she sees the reflection of Myungsoo that riding his skateboard towards her direction.

“It’s my chance!” Jiyeon mumble and plan to do the same thing as yesterday. Make a small accident with Myungsoo. The plan is, she wants to make Myungsoo slightly nudging her hand and then she will purposely drop her mirror. So, Jiyeon shifted slightly to the left in order to be on the right path of Myungsoo. It's the right position so she can slightly nudge Myungsoo. Yes, a little, just a little nudge.

But, suddenly before Jiyeon could do her plan, Myungsoo yell at Jiyeon with a panic tone.

“Watch out!”

And before Jiyeon could move, Myungsoo already hit her and make them fall together, make Jiyeon screamed in pain.

"Aoooww!!" Jiyeon scream in pain when she sees both of her knees that hits the ground is bleeding because she wears a mini skirt. “Aow! Aow! It’s bleeding! It’s hurt!” she starts to cry.

“Let me see,” Myungsso suddenly come to Jiyeon and look at both of her knees with a worried look. “Aissh! It’s bleeding so much. Come on. Let's go to the clinic." Said Myungsoo again.

“E.. eo…” Jiyeon try to stand up with Myungsoo help, but both of her knees was hurt.

Looking at Jiyeon’s face that looks like she was holding her pain, Myungsoo think about something. Then suddenly he pulls Jiyeon and carried her, make Jiyeon startled.

“Sun… Sunbae… It’s okay, I can walk by myself,” Jiyeon start to getting nervous.

“Says who? You even can’t stand up properly. Be quite,” said Myungsoo make Jiyeon quiet and then he takes Jiyeon to the clinic. Make Jiyeon smile silently. This is actually not her first plan, but this is better! Yeaaah!

-0-

"Aooww!” Jiyeon scream when Myungsoo start to cleaning her wound with alcohol.

“Is this hurt so bad?”

“N… Ne…”

"Sorry, I've bumped you and hurting you like this." Myungsoo said as he continued blowing Jiyeon’s wound. Jiyeon bit her lip shyly.

"Ne, Sunbae. It’s okay, I’m okay," said Jiyeon. And for the first time, Myungsoo lift her head and give a small smile to Jiyeon. Make Jiyeon’s heart suddenly beating so fast, eh, what happened with her actually?!  

-0-

"Ya, Hyomin-a! Wait for me!" Soohyun chasing Hyomin who was walking out of the campus. He then pulled Hyomin’s hand make she stop walking.

Hyomin then take out her earphone and look at her boyfriend. “Oppa? Wae?”

"Hyomin-a. Where are you going today?" Soohyun asked.

"I want to go to a second book market today. Wae?”

“Can you come with me to my friend birthday party tonight?”

“I can’t Oppa. I already told you that I’ve got a lot of assignment that I still not finished yet. So sorry, Oppa, I need to leave now, Bye." Hyomin then kiss Soohyun cheek and go inside the cab.

"Ya! Pak Hyomin!" Soohyun groaned annoyed when he saw Hyomin’s cab is leaving. Why the hell is happening? It’s really hard to meet her lately. He just need her girlfriend back, that’s all.

-0-

Hyomin is walking down along the street who provide a wide range of old books in a small alley. After almost ten minutes, he finally finds a book that she was looking for. Hyomin was immediately picked up the book then looked for the seller.

"Sir, how much is it?" asked Hyomin to the seller.

"It’s one thousand five hundred won, agashi, do you want to take it?" asked the seller.

“Ye. I’ll take this, Sir,” said Hyomin put the book back and look for her purse inside her bag.

"I’ll take this, Sir," Suddenly some guy gives the seller two thousand won on and takes the book in front of Hyomin. Make Hyomin realized that. Hyomin looked at him and realized that the guy is a guy who is in the library at that time.

"You again?” ask Hyomin angry. Hyomin then snatch the book out of the hands of that guy. “This is mine! I find it first!”

"Ya! I pay it first, so that book is mine. Give it back." The boy tried to grab the book but Hyomin keep the book out of his reach.

"No. This is mine. Sir, this is the money," Hyomin give her money to the seller, make the seller confused.

"No! Sir, I give you one thousand won more, so give me the book." Said him and give the money to the seller.

“No! This is mine! Sir, please, just give me the book and I’ll pay you extra money. Please…” beg Hyomin.

“No, I need that book, Sir. So can you help me by give it back to me?”

Their fight attracts everyone in the market, and suddenly the seller cleared his throat make their fights stop.

"Excuse me, both of you no need to fight. I actually have two of this book. So I can sell it for both of you,” the seller then gives Hyomin and that guy the same book and give back their extra money. “This is for you Agashi, this is for you, Sir.”

Hyomin and that guy suddenly look at each other and they smile at each other shyly.

“Ah, okay, thank you, Sir. We’re sorry for what we just did,” said that guy and then bow to the seller. He then pulls Hyomin out of that market, and when they already outside the market, both of them start to laugh at each other.

“Ckckck! We were embarrassing our self back there,” said that guy make Hyomin nodded her head.

“I will not be coming back here anymore,” answer Hyomin.

“Me too!”

Then both of them laugh again.

Suddenly that guy look at Hyomin and smile. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Park Hyomin. And you?”

“I’m Lee Joon.”

“Are you a student in my campus?”

“Not anymore. I was graduated a few years ago.”

“Ah, Sunbaenim,” Hyomin bow at Joon, make Joon quickly stop her.

“No, no, just call me Lee Joon. I’m not your Sunbae anyway.”

“But you’re older. It’s not right to call your name only.”

Joon then smile. “Okay, then you can call me Lee Joon Oppa. How about that?”

Hyomin nodded her head. “Okay, Lee Joon Oppa.”

Joon then stop a cab and open the door for Hyomin. Hyomin look at Joon with an admiring look. How can he be so different with the one she meets inside the market before?

“Get in,” said Joon, Hyomin get inside the cab then open the window.

“Thank you, Oppa.”

“Yes. See you again, Hyomin-ssi.”

“Ne…” Hyomin then closed the window and let the driver drove the cab, leaving Joon there, that still looking at Hyomin’s cab with a smile. 


TO BE CONTINUED

Hai my lovely readers!

It's been a long time since i continue my fanfics!

I've been so bussy with everything and can't find a time to continue then it makes me get a writers blocks! 

So, sorry and i hope all of you still tuned in on my story until the end.

I will try to update the chapter as soon as I can again. 

So please be patient, okay? ^^

I really miss your comment and also wish for and upvote and a new readers out there to subscribe on my story. 

I hope my reader will enjoy the new chapter, 'kay?

Thank you and happy reading everyone! 

Annyeong!

rashimaa :)