New Rival

TIARA FOR THE QUEENS

Qri looked at herself in the mirror. After one and a half hour of make up, she finally ready. After put on her shoes and filling her little clutch, she walk out from her bedroom and make all of the girls who still watching drama in the TV room startled and amazed of her.

"Gosh! Qri Unnie, You're really pretty! Like a true goddess! Jinjja!" said Hyomin as she approached Qri with Jiyeon and look her from head to toe.

"Really? Isn’t it too much? " ask Qri and immediately make all of her friends shoke their head.

“It’s perfect Qri Unnie. You’re beautiful.” Said Eunjung and finally make Qri gets more confident.

Not so long, there was a knock on the door and everybody can guess that must be Jongki. Eunjung then walked to the door and opened the door for Qri .

“Oh, Jongki Oppa!”

“Annyeong, Eunjung-a. Is Qri ready?”

“Let me check her first, Oppa. Jamkanmanyo.” Eunjung then walk inside the house and walk to Qri.

“Unnie, Jongki Oppa is here. Go.”

“Oh… okay.” Said Qri with her nervous face and finally walk to the door. 

“Have fun!” yell all of the girls in the living room and after that, they also rushing to the back window to peek the couple. And they can see Jongki is amazed with Qri beautiful look tonight. He even can’t put her expression straight all at once. Qri also look so shy to him. And they finally go inside Jongki’s car and leaving the house. Make all of viewers feel disappointed.

“Are they really have their relationship for almost four years? They seems like the teenage couple who’s going to their first date.” Said Hyomin make all of her unnies glare at her.

“Not every couple have a annoying and embarrassing affection like you and Soohyun, Hyomin-a.” said Soyeon make all of the girls nodding their head agree.

“Wae? It’s how every couple should do if they want to show their love to each other.”

“No. Just you and Soohyun.” This time, it’s Boram. Hyomin then pouting her lips annoyed and finally take her phone to call her boyfriend.

“Fine! Let me show all of you how relationship should be done!” said Hyomin and lay herself on the sofa while trying to call Sohyun. Make all of the girls start to yell protests.

“Ya, Hyomin Unnie! We try to watch here! Your aegyo voice is really distracting!” said Jiyeon but Hyomin just ignoring her and all of her unnies.

And she finally put her cellphone on the speaker but suddenly the voicemail massage heard from Hyomin’s call. Make all of her bestfriend laugh because Hyomin’s sudden change expression.

“Ya! Where’s this guy! Jinjja!” yelled Hyomin angry.

“Now that’s how relationship should be done. Okay, I need to do some papers. Night, girls!” Eunjung then leave the living room and walk upstair to her bedroom. Soyeon also stand up and walk to her bedroom just accros the TV room.

“I also need to do my program planning for the student body president. Night.”

“Unnie, let’s eat ramyun!” now it’s Jiyeon and she’s pulling Boram’s hand leaving Hyomin alone.

“Ya, ya, ya! Girls! Where are you going? Ya! Boram Unnie! Jiyeon-a! Yaa! Jinjja!”  

-0 -

Qri can’t stop looking at the ceiling of her bedroom. Try so hard to fall asleep but she always fail. It’s because something that happened at the party before...

Qri stepped into the ballroom of a five star hotel with Jongki and attract the attention of all the guests that already enjoy the food. And when Jongki’s family look at Qri, they welcome her directly. When Qri arrived at the table, Jongki’s mother pull her hand and hug her immediately.

"Hello, dear." Jongki’s mother hugged and kissed Qri full of love. “You look so beautiful, Qri-ya.”

"Anyeonghaseyo, eomoniem, abuniem." Qri then give her bow to both of Jongki’s parents.

"Ah, annyeong Qri-ya." Greet Jongki's father then.

"Annyeong, Jisook-a.” Qri then greet Jongki’s little sister and hug her after that.

"Unnie, you’re so pretty!" said Jisook.

“Of course, Jisook-a. She’s my girlfriend.” Said Jongki and flaunting Qri proudly.

“Arasso, arasso!” said Jisook make Qri and Jongki laugh together.

"Eomma, where’s haraboeji and halmonie (Grandpa & Grandma)?" asked Jongki to her mother.

"Jongki Oppa, I miss you soo much! " suddenly, a woman hug Jongki tightly, make Jongki startled and Qri shocked, meanwhile everyone expect them smile at them.

“Qri-ya, she’s Chaewoon. She’s our relative who are staying in New York since Jongki still in third grade at elementary school. She has the same old as you’re, dear.” Said Jongki mother to Qri. Make Qri just smile and nodding her head. And then Qri give Chaewon her bow and introduce herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Jihyun, but you can call me Qri.”

“Who is she, Oppa?” ask Chaewoon to Jongki.

“She’s my girlfriend, Chaewon-a. So, can you stop clinging into me like this?” ask Jongki, trying to stop Chaewon from hugging him so tightly in front of Qri. And when Chaewon hear what was Jongki said, she let go her hand from Jongki.

“Ah, so it’s true. You already have a girlfriend. Why don’t you tell me, Oppa? Jinjja!” said Chaewon and pouting her lips. Jongki then hold Qri hands and look at Qri with his sorry eyes. Qri smile at Jongki to give him the answer that she’s fine.

The music change into a sweet song from Lyn ‘Geh deh Ji Geum’. Jongki’s parents and grandparents star to go to the dance floor and start to dance. Also Jisook and her boyfriend. When Jongki want to ask Qri’s hand to go dancing, Chaewon suddenly grab Jongki’s hand, make both of them startled.

“Oppa, dance with me.” Said Chaewon.

“Ya, Chaewon-a,”

“Pleasee… you can dance with your girlfriend later. Please, this is my favourite song. Just one song. Qri-ssi, can I dance with Oppa for this song only? Please?”

Qri can’t say no and smile at Chaewon and Jongki. “Yes. Of course. Go, Oppa. I’ll wait here.” Said Qri.

Jongki can’t say anything because Chaewon drag him without he even can say a word. They finally start to dance in the dance floor. Qri just sit at the chair, looking at them. Chaewon really happy because she can dance with Jongki. And then when the song finish, Jongki want to go to Qri, but Chaewon hold his hand and ask him to dance one more time. But not just that, Chaewon can make Jongki stay with her until the party ended. And Qri can’t say anything about that.

Qri sigh and turn her position to the bed table. She look at the frame that has her photo with Jongki. Qri cares that photo and sigh harder. It’s okay. Maybe Jongki just can’t say no to his old friend. It’s okay Qri. Just sleep, okay.

-0-

"So, this Saturday we will have physical exercise and mount-climbing training in Pyeongchang. So, for anyone who is willing to participate, you need to fill this consent form. You can have your time to think and fill this form until tomorrow night and you can collect the form to Eunjung or Amber. I hope 60% of us can participate. Thank you." Said Nickhun, team leader of Mountaineering Club.

Eunjung, who served as vice leader directly distributed the form to all of the group’s member and returned to his seat next to Amber.

"Okay. Briefing it’s over. See you tomorrow. Thank you, guys."  Nichkun ended the briefing and out of the room followed by another student. Soohyun suddenly came to Eunjung who still cheeking on her locker.

"Eunjung-a, do I need to go? I’m still a new member and I feel confused about this." Asked Soohyun.

"It’s up to you. But I think it’s best for the new member to come and do the training before you can come to a real mount-climbing. How about Hyomin?”

"Hyomin will say no. You know that she's really a complicated girl." said Soohyun. Eunjung can’t say anything but agreeing what just Soohyun said inside her heart.

"Hyomin said, you can’t do a rought sport like this and she seems not so pleased when she finds out that you’re a new member of mountanering club. But if you want to do it, just do it.  But, it’s not my bussines. I don’t want to be blame from anything else about both of you. Okay, bye." Said Eunjung and leave Soohyun. Suddenly, Seungho come to Eunjung and walk together with her.

“Eunjung-a, I’m going to the training!" said Seungho proudly to Eunjung. Eunjung and Seungho had a friendship since they were freshmen who shared the club, and because Eunjung easy going personality that really easy to be friends with, Seungho slowly fall for her. But he still can’t tell it to her because he don’t know how to do it.

"I hope you don’t get to much soju like before. It’s so hard to taking care of a drunk person, especially you, who always hugging people when you’re drunk and even droll at them when you fall asleep." Said Eunjung make Seungho blushing.

He remember when they had a training hike two weeks ago. The weather is very cold and all of them need to warm their body by drinking soju. And Seungho is the person who can’t drink to much, it makes him easily drunk. He keep mumbling and hugging people until finally he fall asleep in Eunjung’s embrace. In the morning, Seungho wakes up and realize that he’s sleeping and use Eunjung’s laps as a pillow. And since the, Eunjung always make fun of him by telling that he’s drooling on her jeans.

“Mianhae. Why didn’t you wake me up if I’m drooling over you?” said Seungho to Eunjung. Eunjung then laugh at him.

“I can’t. You look so cute when you’re asleep.” Eunjung then take her leather jacket and leave Seungho who is frozen because what just Eunjung said with her red face and his heart is jumping around because of her sweet words just now.

-0-

Hyomin was looking for a book in the library to do her paper task. After finding the book that she’s looking for, Hyomin then walked towards the table and began to read the book he began to do her assignment.

Soohyun look around for a library entrance to find his girlfriend who he still haven’t met since morning. Since Hyomin have too much assignment lately, they also can’t spent more time together as often as before. They even can’t have their lunch together this week. And it makes Soohyun miss her soo much. He finally found Hyomin was sitting in the middle of the room table, focus on her book and laptop.

Soohyun then sneaking and stand behind Hyomin’s back. And secretly, tickling Hyomin waist that makes her jump because of shocked. All of the people at the library look at them directly with an envious look. The girls for Hyomin and the boys for Soohyun.

“Anyeong my sweet and lovely girlfriend!” said Soohyun and kiss the tip of Hyomin’s head. When Hyomin know who disturb her concentration, she give him a direct glares.

"Ya! Soohyun-a! Can you not playing around right now? I’m in the middle of doing my task right now. Can’t you see?" wishper Hyomin angry.

“Sorry, sorry." Said Soohyun and sat next to Hyomin. "Let’s get some ice cream together! I miss you soo much." Soohyun take Hyomin’s hand and kiss it gently. Make all the girls that witness that scene sworn envy.

“I can’t. I have many things to do." Hyomin said without turning around.

"Just for a scoop of ice cream. I mess you soo much.”

"I can’t. My assignment are really too much and not a single task that is already finished. Just go with your friend. Like what you did last night until you can’t answer my call even once." Said Hyomin quipping about her last night calls that Soohyun not pick up until she call her for almost twenty time.

Hear what just his girlfriend nagging about, Soohyun finaly understand. It’s about last night. He then pull Hyomin closer and hug her tightly.

“I’m sorry. I was went to Seungho Hyung’s house to have a little chit-chat. And I didn’t hear your call. Not just your call. Everyone’s call. I’m sorry, okay? I already sent you a voice note about my apologize, don’t you hear that? Don’t angry with me, okay?” said Soohyun and kiss Hyomin’s shoulder. But Hyomin just shrugging unmood and finally take all of her thing. She then stand up and look at Soohyun who still look at her confused.

“I’m not angry. I’m just feel a little tired with this relationship. We need to think about our personal life, Oppa. I have many things to do, so do you. So, just have a little space will do for me. And you can go and play with your friend freely. Okay?”

"Ya, Park Hyomin, why are you so sensitive towards me? I'm your boyfriend, not the person that you can blame everything to. If you feel annoyed about your assignment, tell me. I can help you with that. Don't you always mad and nagging to me." said Soohyun feel a little annoyed with his girlfriend moody and now, sensitive, attitude to him lately.

"I don't know oppa, maybe because i always spent more time with you all these time, i can't do my assignment. I want to do all of this crap first, then let us think about everything later. Okay?" Hyomin then leave Soohyun alone at the library.

“Ya, Park Hyomin, ya!” shout Soohyun make everyone look at him and he give them an awkward smile then go out to Hyomin but he can’t find her outside.

Gikwang that just past by come to Soohyun and tap his shoulder lightly. "Hyung, what are you doing in..." Gikwang look at the room that Soohyun just came out before and he looks so confused. "Library?"

 

"I'm looking for Hyomin here."

"Hyomin noona? In library? Is she supposed to be in the place like the popular's park, or the cafe across our campus? Library?"

"She's doing her assignment, you bastard!" said Soohyun and hit Gikwang head lightly. 

"So, you've met Hyomin noona, why do your face look so un-energetic?" Gikwang look at Soohyun face. Usually, Soohyun face will be so bright and happy if met Hyomin, but right now it's not.

"We just had a fight. She's so sensitive to me. She's not the Park Hyomin that i used to date before."

"Hyung, maybe you just going throught to the strugle period of relationship. Just bear with it, okay? In the mean time," Gikwang pull Soohyun away from the library, the place where the 'cool-person' like their species not belong to. "Let's go out with the boys and play gokart. Seungho hyung and Myungsoo already waiting for us in the parking lot." 

Soohyun finaly smile and nod his head. "Yeah, i need something to change my mood. Let's go!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TO BE CONTINUE

Hello Guys,

I'm finaly add new chapter to this fiction.

I'm a little bit unfamiliar with the new editor layout, so i just figured it out since last night.

I hope you enjoy the new fiction and don't forget to put comment and subscribe guys!

Vote also!

Have a great day!

Annyeong ^^

rashimaa