Boys, Boys, Boys

TIARA FOR THE QUEENS

Boram walking out from the classroom. Her medical class just ended and now she will go to the park to wait fo her bestfriend’s class over.

Suddenly someone’s arm embracing her shoulder lightly. Boram look at the person and startled when she found out it’s Gikwang.

"Annyeong, noona!” said Gikwang with his bright and humble smile that can make Boram become so shy towards him. Since when did Gikwang become so charming like this? Boram even can’t look at his eyes properly right now. Since Gikwang become the new top solo idol and have many fans, Boram can’t get to close with him. But, not like another idol that become snob and unreachable, Gikwang become even more friendly and charming. He even never forget his friendship with Boram.

He is popular among many girls students because his easy going and friendly personality that never choose anyone to be friends with. And everytime he’s not on his stage and be the Idol-Gikwang, he can put himself to be as usual as the other people. But for Boram, Gikwang idol status make her can’t be as close as they used to be. She’s scared that people will think that she’s trying to take a chace to be close to Gikwang.

Actually, Gikwang and Boram already know each other since they stil in elementary school. When Boram is in her last year in elementary school, Gikwang was taking her third years there. They’ve known each other since Gikwang and Boram house is near.

"Where are you going, noona?" asked Gikwang.

"I want to go to garden. Wae?" Bora asked back to Gikwang.

“Do you still have a little time before going there?”

Boram think for a while and nodding her head. “Eo.”

“Assa! Let’s get some ice cream together, eo? I just want to eat ice cream together with noona. Okay?" hear what just Gikwang said, Boram cheek’s blushed.

"Would you? It’s my treat. Since we were a kid, noona can never refuse to ice cream. So, let’s eat together after a long time." Boram is getting embarrassed when he heard Gikwang still remember what they used to do back then when they were a kid. When they were a kid they always went to the little market near their school to buy some ice cream after school ended. Boram blushed with her own memory. She then nodded her head make Gikwang cheer happy.

"Assa! Let’s go." Gikwang embrace Boram shoulder and take her to the cafetaria.

While they are walking together, they accidentally read a poster belonging to the theater club which will shoe the Hairspray musical at the end of the month. And it makes Gikwang remember about something.

"Noona, do you remember when we both used to come play Joseph and Mary in the church for the Christmas celebration. And I accidentally steped on your robe until you fell. Hehehe... Mianhae.."

Boram then laughed to hear Gikwang words. “Eo. It’s so long time ago. And I remember I don’t want to step out from my bedroom until you came and bring me…”

"Strawberry ice cream, right?" said Gikwang continue Boram’s word and also take the ice cream from the ice box at once. Boram smile and take that ice cream.

“Eo. You brought me an strawberry ice cream. And you also right, I also want to eat strawberry ice cream. Hehehe…”

"You still the same Boram Noona.” Said Gikwang and pinch Boram’s cheek. Make Boram startled and touch her cheek that already start to blushing red.

“Okay. I need to go first, Noona. See you letter! Annyeong." Gikwang then left Boram that still smile shyly by herself because of Gikwang sudden sweet act before.

-0-

"Qri-ya!" Jongki waved at Qri who’s waiting for him in front of the campus gate. Qri then got in to the car and the car and Jongki kiss her cheek before he drove away.

“Where are we going, Oppa?"

“It’s a surprise. Just wait and see, jagiya.” Said Jongki and linked her hand with Qri, make Qri smile to him.

Jongki then diverting the car in the direction of the renowned boutiques and when they already stoping, he get down frist to opened the door for Qri.

"What are you doing, oppa?" Qri asked while receiving Jongki’s hand. Jongki then take Qri inside, make Qri startled to see many beautiful drees in there.

"I want you to select a dress here. The day after tomorrow, I want you to come with me to my family meeting, Qri-ya" Qri startled to hear what just Jongki said.

"What? Meet your family? What for?" Qri asked . Jongki nodded . Qri directly terlihatgusar . Jongki then the head of Qri soothing .

"Calm down, Qri-ya. It's for nothing, really. The day after tomorrow it’s my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. My little dongsaeng, Jihye will bring her boyfriend. So I also want to take you there, too. Come with me."

Qri sigh of relief , "Fine then. But, I'm not sure that I can choose a nice dress. Would you pick it for me?”

Jongki then nodded his head and began searching for Qri. Then he found a beautiful maroon long gown with many swarovskies which makes it look more beautiful.

“Here, try this on.”

“Oppa, this is too beautiful. Do you think I can wear it? Isn’t it too much?”

"Ani. I believe this beautiful dress will be more beautiful in you, Qri-ya. Would you try it for me?”

Qri then nodded her head and take the dress from  Jongki’s hand.

“But, don’t come out and make me see you. Let this will be a surprise for me on that day.” Said Jongki make Qri smile shyly and once again nodded her head. She then walk inside the fitting room and try the dress. After she try that dress they finally pay it and go to the café across the street to eat something before going home.

-0 -

Soyeon walk out from her car while carrying a textbook and reading the program planning for the presentation on the student body president selection that she did last night until she just had two hours sleep this morning. She then look at her watch and look at the time. Still thirty minutes before class, she then walk to the cafeteria to get some brunch and read again her program planning.

“One sandwich and one hot caramel macchiato please.” Said Soyeon to the waiters. Then after she get her food, she sit on the empty table and start to read quietly.

Too serious, Soyeon did not realize that someone is already seat in front of her and watching her since a few minutes ago.

“What a nice planning." Hear a sudden voice, Soyeon got startled and hit her cup of coffee until it fall on her shirt and her planning paper.

“Damn it!" Soyeon groan angry while cleaning all the coffee on her. When he knows that the source of the problem is Seungho, she glares at him furious.

"What are you doing here?!" ask Soyeon with a high tone.

"I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that you’re in the middle of something serious. I’m not did it on purpose. But, sorry again." Said Seungho with his sorry eyes.

Soyeon just look at him for a while and choose to leave him to avoid any other problems. But Seungho follow him and try to talk to her. Even he still follow her and sit in front of her when they already inside Soyeon’s classroom. Soyeon just read her paper without even give a damn about him that still talking in front of him.

"I’m so sorry. Really. I just want to know you better. Since we’ll become a president and vice president whoever will might win." Said him, but Soyeon just walk away and doesn’t give him any attention.

"Hey, are you really mad? Just answer me one question. Are you really mad at me?" asked Seungho to Soyeon. Soyeon suddenly look at him for the first time with her flat expression.

“Go." said Soyeon sarcastically make Seungho got a little shocked. But when he can’t find any way to make Soyeon talk to him, he finally give up. For now.

"Okay, arasso. I’ll go. But I really want to be your friend. After all, we need to be a good team for this future student body president thingy, right?" said Seungho make Soyeon once again look at him strike to his eyes. Make Seungho gulping. She has a really cold and unfriendly eyes, but at the same time there’s a beautiful and gentleness there that make Seungho feel like scared and nervous at the same time.

-0-

A sunny day after class is a time for a nice and relax break for Jiyeon in the garden alone before all of her unnies come and bring many gossips and topic that make them will speak non stop. Suddenly, her phone ring, Jiyeon answer that call quickly.

"Qri Unnie!"

"Are you finish? Me? At the park... Eo… Palliwa, I’m alone here... Eo. Arasso. Unnie, can you bring me a blueberry smoothies? Eo. Gomawo. Eo.. Annyeong." Jiyeon was hang up the call from Qri and sit back to read her new fashion magazine that she had just bought before.

Not so long, her phone is ringing again. Jiyeon look at the phone caller and sigh a little after that. And then she accept the call after that.

“Eomma…”

“Eo, Jiyeon-a. Where are you? Are you with Soyeon and all of your friend now?”

“Ani. Wae eomma? I’m alone right now.”

She heard her mother pull a long sigh across the phone. And then she start to speak.

“Jiyeon-a, your father’s company failed is become bigger right now. Our house in Busan was confiscated by bank and now eomma and appa moving to your sister house.” Said her mother make Jiyeon can’t do anything beside sigh again. It’s been a week since her father was framed by his business partner about being corrupt in his own company. And little by little, their family assets are being examined. Before, they already lost their cars, villas, investment house, and now, the bank also taking their house. Jiyeon kept this problem from her friends, even Soyeon. Because she feel like this is a family problem and she doesn’t want anybody knows that her family is broke. So, nobody knows about Jiyeon problems. Her sister’s husband also already pay many media to keep this things to not been air on any news. So, it’s only Jiyeon’s family secret right now.

“How about your college payment?” ask her mother after that.

“Eo.. it’s okay, eomma. I have a little saving for paying my college payment right now. I also want to find another side job and go into a casting for many roles in any theatre. So, don’t worry about me. Just be save and I’ll come home if I have a free time as soon as possible, okay?”

Jiyeon then hang up the phone and put her head on her hand. It’s really hard for her to slowly feel like a poor girl that has nothing. But she also doesn’t want to show her mother about her worried and sadness. Her parents already have may burdens and can’t have any space for Jiyeon whining right now. Her brother-in-law also start to taking care of everything and hopefully he can find the truth and prove that her father is clean and has nothing to do about it.

Suddenly there is a beautiful guitar sound all around the park. Jiyeon then look at the person who play it and she found him. It’s Kim Myungsoo. Yeah, that guy. The coolest guy of the campus that was famous because her family background. His father is a legend musicians and her mother is a legendary singer in South Korea. So, their music talent must be step down to their son. Nobody can even getting close to him beside his bestfriend: Seungho’s group, because he’s so cold and quiet. Rich, popular and handsome, with a brilliant music skills and achievement. What a perfect luck. Said Jiyeon from her heart.  

Looks like Myungsoo is playing a song from G-Dragon ‘Missing You’. And he play it beautifully. Jiyeon lap her face with both of her hands while enjoying the guitar play. When Myungsoo finished playing, Jiyeon clapping her hand. Seeing Jiyeon clapped her hand for him, Myungsoo just silent and put his guitar back into it box and leave the garden while put one ciggarete into his mouth and turn it on. Jiyeon then walk to Myungsoo and start to talk to him.

“What a cool guitar play. Jinjja daebak!" praise Jiyeon enthusias. But Myungsoo only give a little not-so-sincere-smile without turning her head on Jiyeon.

"Kim Myungsoo sunbaenim (senior), right? Seungho sunbaenim’s best friend. I’m Park Jiyeon, Park Soyeon’s cousin. Maybe in some way, we’re an enemy because of Seungho Oppa and Soyeon Unnie, but I don’t think about that."

"Can you teach me to play sometimes?" ask Jiyeon. And finally, Myungsoo look at her make Jiyeon got a little bit startled and stop her step immediately.

“I like how you play, sunbae.” Said Jiyeon and give her sweet smile. “Ah, I’m Park Jiyeon. In case you didn’t hear the first one before.” Jiyeon then give him a bow, make Myungsoo also reply her. Jiyeon then smile happy. After that, Myungsoo just leave Jiyeon without talking. Jiyeon still smiling and waving her hand to him.

“Okay then, have a nice day sunbae. Byebye. Nice to know you.” Said Jiyeon when he leave.

Jiyeon then smile happy. They say Myungsoo was untouchable, but he just a little to introvert. Give a sincere smile and a little bit more effort, Jiyeon can has his attention.

"Jiyeon-a! We’ve been looking for you everywhere." Jiyeon then look at Qri, Hyomin, and Eunjung that already standing behind her. They finally walk to their usual spot where Jiyeon left her belongings before.

"Mianhae. I was talking with Myungsoo sunbae before.”

“Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo?” ask Hyomin startled, also Qri and Eunjung.

“Eo. Wae, unnie?”

“What have you done until you have to speak with that guy, Jiyeon-a? Is it something bad?”

“What? No. I just told him that I like the way he play his guitar and have a little chat. What’s wrong with that?”

"Chat? With him? Unbelievable.” You see, as the most admired girls for all the guys and even the girls on campus because of her perfect body and face, Hyomin can accept if she is defeated with Jiyeon whose posture and overall appearance is still below Hyomin. And Hyomin, had never talked to Myungsoo though in fact, Hyomin boyfriend: Soohyun, is best friend with Myungso.

"Are you lying, Jiyeon-a?" Now it was Eunjung who still can’t believes.

“Aigoo, how can I speak a lie? I swear, unnie. I even ready to bet!" Jiyeon replied.

"Jinjja? Wanna bet? Be his friend an and I’ll give you 2.000.000 won." Eunjung replied challenged . Jiyeon startled, what a great opportunity. Since she also need to save her money, it can help her a little.

"Fine! I’m in.”

"Hey, you better not. What if he knows?" ask Qri try to stop them, Hyomin also nodding her head.

“Calm down, you guys. It’s just between four of us. No one knows.” Said Eunjung make Qri and Hyomin finally step out and choose to not be the part of it.

"Unnie, what if I can be his best friend?”

“Best friend? I’ll give anything you want for 10.000.000 won.”

Jiyeon, Qri, and Hyomin bulging their eyes. Startled for the money that Eunjung offer. It can pay many things for Jiyeon just to become Myungsoo friend. So Jiyeon try to bargain more.

"And what if I’m able to be his girlfriend?"

Eunjung smile and call Jiyeon to come closer. She then speak into Jiyeon ears. “70.000.000 won.”

“Jinjja?!!” yells Jiyeon startled.

“Eo.” Said Eunjung make Jiyeon hold Eunjung’s hand and shake it after that.

“I’m in! I’m definetly in!!! Thankyou, unnie! Thankyou!!!” said Jiyeon and hug Eunjung because of happy.

And behind the information box, without the four of them know, he was there, listening to their conversation from the beginning till the end. He then smiling and throw his cigarette to the rubbish bin.

"Ya! Where the hell are you?! I’ve been looking for you everywhere." Said Seungho when he find him there.

He check the park for a second, to find out where the girls is still there or not. And when he find out that they’re gone, he then walk to Seungho, leaving his hidden spot there.

“Waegurae, hyung?”

“Ya! Soyeon already done his program planning perfectly. Help me to make some program planning. It’s just you who can make something so detail like that. I can’t ask Soohyun and Gikwang for help.” Said Seungho make him laugh.

“Okay, okay, arasso. Let’s go to the new café across the collage. So you can aslo treat me some food. I’m hungry.”

“Aish! This bastard! Fine! Palliwa!” said Seungho and make him give his thumbs to Seungho while picking up his guitar box and leave the park together.

To Be Continued

Annyeong guys!

Sorry for the long update, okay?

I hope all of you still reading my fanfic and love it, okay?

Subscribe and comment, guys. I really appreciate it ^^

Vote also, okay?

So, Happy reading!!

Love,

Rashimaa