15th Monthsary

Hongki's Secret Girlfriend

It's our monthsary today. I'm so excited! I'm going to see him tonight. He had been so busy with his drama lately and I too was very busy with my own activities. We both had a good year career wise and our relationship had never been better. He just called me earlier and said he's very excited to see me too.

We were able to keep our relationship to the rest of the world except for two people, Jonghoon and Chanmi. Jonghoon discovered our relationship when he saw Hongki and I leaving our secret room in the middle of the night. FTIsland were having their late night practice when I brought Hongki food to eat. He immediately confronted us if we were in a relationship and there's no way we can deny it to him. He does know my boyfriend longer than I. He was sworn to secrecy and being the good guy that he is, he promised that our secret is safe with him.

It was a different scenario for Chanmi and how she came to know our secret. It was in the beginning of the year when Hongki got into an accident while filming Bride of the Century. Everyone panicked with the news. I immediately excused myself and ran into a random room. Unknowingly I entered a room where Chanmi is practicing her dance. She immediately realized how sad I was. She asked me and since I'm in not in my proper mind blurted out everything to her. She was shocked for everyone knew how she likes Hongki. When I realized my mistake, I cried even more but being the angel that she is, she comforted me and assured me that everything will be fine.

A lot has happened to me and Hongki this year. He got two dramas and one musical. I too have my own very busy schedule. I had AOA activities aside from my own solo activities. I'm so happy that finally our group is being noticed. We're getting more popular now!!! 

Though the year was full of blessings, it also means that I we needed to be more careful with our relationship. Many people now recognize me and my boyfriend is also very famous. Our dates are now usually in his apartment. It's one reason why he wanted to have his own apartment. It's the only place where we can be ourselves freely. If we are lucky our date will be an out of town date where we are still in full disguise. You can never be too careful.

Chanmi knowing my secret is a big help for me. She helps me get away. She sometimes acts as my shield and most of the time my confidant. It's so good to have someone to talk too especially when BOTC was airing. I was fuming mad everytime he had his kissing scenes with his leading lady. It was so hard to act as if I'm giddy with their development especially when the other members are watching the drama with me. It's OST is being sang by a member of AOA, of course everyone was excited with the drama. But in fairness to him, even though he gets out late from his filming, everytime a kissing scene was shot he would always pass by our apartment and he would always "disinfect" his lips with my kisses. That's how sweet he is in reality.

Now we are in our last month of the year the company is having our 2nd FNC Kingdom concert in Japan. AOA will be flying last since we still had activities in Korea. Hongki and the boys left for Japan days ago and he's now waiting for me in his room. Since AOA will be coming from an activity we were given 4 hours of rest before we go on our practice for the Kingdom Concert. 

As soon as we arrived at the hotel everyone immediately went to sleep. Though very tired, I silently left the room and walk towards his room. Two rooms before his designated room, I was suddely pulled inside a room and I almost shouted until I saw his mischievous smile. I immediately relaxed and hugged him. How I missed him so much.

He princess carried me to the bed, not to do y stuff but he badly know I needed my rest. He made me lie down on the bed and he made his arms my pillow. "I missed you babe." He said and he kissed me gently. I was about to kiss him back when he pulled away and looked at me lovingly. "You need your rest. Sleep for two hours. I'll wake you up later." He said smilingly.

"No. It's so hard to spend time with you. I don't want to sleep. I want to talk and make out with you." I said bluntly. I really missed him so much. "Yah, since when did you become a ?" He asked while laughing at me. I have no time to get embarrassed so I attacked him with a kiss and that made him shut up. The kiss was getting hotter by the minute. Our emotions were poured out in our kisses. But luck wasn't on our side. I was really dead tired. When he began to kiss my neck, I closed my eyes feeling his heavenly kisses when suddenly, everything blocked out.

When I regain consciousness, I saw Hongki with his trademark mischievous smile on his face. "You just want to talk and make out huh?" He said. I was confused and asked, "What happened?" "You fell asleep while I was kissing you." He laughed. I buried my face in his neck. I was so embarrased. Then I felt his hands caressing my head, "It's okay. You don't have to be embarrased. You are really tired. I too wanted you to rest first." I then looked at his eyes and smiled at him. "I'm sorry. I really wanted to stay awake." 

"I know babe. But you have to take care of your body first. You don't want to be like me on our early days. Okay?" I nodded in response and pulled his head so I can kiss him. But he had other plans, he immediately sat down I was so confused. "Does my mouth smell bad? You don't want to kiss me?" I asked.

"Of course I do." He then pecked me and I was about to kiss him back but he pulled away. "But you need to go down to your room or else the other will notice that you're not there. Babe, you slept for 3 hours. You have to get ready for practice. I'll see you at the venue later okay?"He said as he pulled me to sit. I was then about to cry, he immediately hugged me, "It's okay. We will have more time to be together later. I promise. We do have an excuse to see each other remember?" He said. "Don't worry, I've arranged everything for tonight. You and Chanmi will have your own room tonight or rather Chanmi will have her own room for tonight. Jonghoon will be spending his time with his own girl and I have rented this room until tomorrow. We will have lots of time to catch up tonight after the concert. Okay?"

"You really planned everything for tonight huh?" I asked and he nodded. "It is our 15th monthsary." He said. I smiled at him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Knowing them, only Chanmi will be awake right now. I still have at least 20 minutes. Can we make the most of it?" I asked. And then I experienced one of the hottest 20 minutes of my life with the hottest vocalist in FNC.

 

 

A/N: A lot of hints were given in this chapter. She's from AOA and Chanmi is definitely not her. There are still more hidden clues. You just have to look for it... Happy reading!!!