The Truth About the Cheongdamdong 111 Interview

Hongki's Secret Girlfriend

“And when did we broke-up?” I asked him. He smiled that silly smile of his thinking that it will make me forgive him.

“I had to do it. You know I do. You saw how Mr. Han looked at me when they asked me about it in the press con. Baby, I’m sorry I needed to deny it. You know I don’t want to.” He said as he approached me and tried to hug me but in my annoyance I broke free of him.

“No. Don’t touch me. I’m still mad at you.” I hissed at him. But it seems that he has a different idea and still hugged me even though I was trying so hard not to let him but in the end, I lost, I let him hug me and I hugged him in return.

“When will that dating stipulation end?” I asked.

He then led me to the sofa and he made me sit on his lap and I hugged him and I rested my head on his shoulders. “Mine ended last year but I’m afraid yours is still in effect.”

He was right. He was free to tell the world that he has a girlfriend but as for me, I’m still under a contract that prevents me from telling the world that Lee Hongki is mine and mine alone.

“Baby, everything’s gonna be alright. You know that everything’s just an act. As long as we both know what’s real is enough for me. I love you and you love me. Right?”

I nodded in response and kissed his lips softly. He smiled when he knew that I’m finally appeased. I smiled back and then stood up to get some water to drink.

“But I saw that interview.” I heard him say.

“Which one?” I asked.

“The one that said that you like me the best.” I then looked at him and said, “That one huh. I’m just a very honest person.” I then turned my back on him and continued to get the water.

Suddenly I felt him hug me from behind. I smiled. I always feel safe in his arms. “Thank you for saying that.” He said.

I then turned to face him. Touched his cheeks and looked at his beautiful eyes. “I wish I could say more.”

“It’s more than enough.” He then kissed me softly, like a feather dancing in the wind. I can’t help but smile and kissed him back.

Just then his phone received a message. “Hyung, Mr. Han is looking for you. He said it’s very important.” Seunghyun texted.

Hongki then hugged me and kissed my cheek before he let me go. “I’ll see you later okay?”

I nodded and just as he was about to open the door, he rushed back to me and stood before me. He took my hand in his and said, “Don’t go home without me. I’ll bring you home. Tell the others to go ahead, I have a surprise for you later.” I smiled at what he said. I tiptoed and kissed him again. He kissed me back and said, “You really love surprises huh?” I nodded and he then kissed my forehead. “See you later okay babe?” I nodded again and he finally went out of the room. I just then remembered that I was thirsty and continued to get my water.

I stayed in the room for a few more minutes. I can still smell his perfume inside the room. I already missed him.

By the way, aside from me and Hongki, only one knows our relationship. And that is Mr. Han himself. He caught us one time when we were making out. I thought I was screwed but maybe my boyfriend does have some influence with Mr. Han because he just said that we can continue with our relationship on the condition that no one else would know about it.

Just then I stood up and carefully checked if someone is outside the room. I was so relieved that the hallway is cleared. My phone then rang signalling I have a message, “Practice in room 3 now.”

I guess this is the price of being an idol. Endless practices and secret relationships….