That Is It

Please Don't

HEY EVERYONE! 

I am finally back, with my take on an angst fanfic. 

I am pretty disappointed about this news but hey, it's inevitable, right? Let's just all support our pink piggy's relationship, even though I know my fellow Locksmiths are pretty bumped over this. TaeNy is just a fantasy. They were never real. Lets get that in mind ok.

The ones in italics are Taeyeon's thoughts and some of the old "TaeNy" times they spent, just to clear things up. And you guys might wanna watch K, Will's Please Don't MV to understand it better. Enjoy. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A lone tear rolls down my cheek as I watch Tiffany walk down the aisle in a wedding dress, to Nichkhun who was on the other side.

 

Tiffany, you’re so beautiful.

 

...

I walked around the room as I thought of how I should as Tiffany out. I have to tell her how I feel now. I've been crushing on Tiffany for six years. Six, long, years.

 

Just as I was about to continue pacing around the room, the door opened. The pink lover is back. Before I can say what I wanted to tell her for so long, she said something I did not expect. Something that crushed my heart immediately. 

 

“Tae Tae, I’m dating Nichkhun!” Bliss was evident in her voice. 

 

I'm too late.

 

“Thats... good...” I was shock and hurt. How did I not see that coming? She stopped wearing the key pendant I got her since weeks ago. The color on my face just drained away. I just couldn't believe it. Are my ears fooling me?

 

“Tae Tae are you not happ-“

 

“No! No, I’m happy for you.” I quickly masked my sadness with a forced smile. I can't break in front of her. What was I hoping for anyway? She doesn’t love me that way.

It's time to move on from this silly childhood crush I've had for far too long.

 

...

 

"Hey, where did you get this puppy from, its cute." I asked as I pick up a white puppy that ran to me as the door of the dorm opened.

 

"Nichkhun got him for me." Her eyes turned into cresents just saying that.

 

"Oh... ok... What's his name?"

"I'm gonna name him after his Appa, Prince, Prince Fluffy." She just smiles wider at the thought of it. I love your smile.

 

I stared into space. I thought I got over her. Why do I still feel this? 

 

“Tae Tae, do you have a special someone?”

 

Yeah, you. “No, why?”

 

“Aw... I hope you find one soon, you’re a good person, you deserve someone who loves you.”

 

I hope so too, I hope it's you. 

 

...

“Tae Tae, we have something to show you,” Both of them lift their left hands “ We’re engaged!”

 

“Omg I’m happy for you two!” I lied with a forced smile as I see the two rings on each of their fourth fingers. Tears were threatening to fall. My voice almost cracked.

The two of them were showing their identical eye smiles while they showed their matching rings to the rest of the members. Everyone was busy congratulating them that they did not notice the look on my face. The look of depression. 

 

 I was slowly breaking inside.

.

.

.

...

 

The girl's booked a chalet to celebrate Tiffany and Nichkhun’s engagement. I forced myself to go so that Tiffany wouldn't be disappointed. I don't want to make her sad.

 

That night I couldn’t fall asleep.

 

I walked to the kitchen to get myself some hot milk in hopes that it would help me sleep better. I saw them. They were cuddling each other on the couch, giggling, totally unaware of my presence. I stumbled back.

 

I walked back to my room and slide my back on the wall till I reached the floor. I cried the whole night.

 

Come back to me.

...

 

The other members seemed to have noticed how I've changed ever since Tiffany revealed her relationship to us. 

 

I also became a really good liar in this short amount of time. I denied everything everytime they asked. It seems to have worked coz they eventually stopped asking. I even forced myself to smile everytime there were people around. But I can never lie to myself.

 

...

I watched as the priest said their vows. This can't be real.

 

“Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, do you promise to take Stephanie Hwang Miyoung as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, to cherish and to love?”

 

Take good care of Tiffany for me.

 

“I do.”

 

“Then, do you, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, promise to take Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul as your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, to cherish and to love?”

 

I hope you'll forever be happy. 

 

“I do.”

 

“I now pronounce you two, husband and wife. You may exchange your rings now.”

 

That is it...

 

I went to the balcony to get some fresh air. I just couldn’t stay in that room anymore. Not with the two of them smiling like that. I’ll feel bad.

 

“Tae Tae, there you are, c’mon lets get a picture taken.” She hooks my arm and pulls me into the wedding reception.

I tried to reject it, but I can never say no to Tiffany. Never.

 

Nichkhun stood between us while we pose for a picture. I tried to smile genuinely but it came out as a lopsided smirk.

 

...

Ireojima jebal tteonajima jebal


Dorawa dorawa
 

Nameun hyanggiman ango isseulge
 

Dorawa ni jariro
 

I drived to the Han River. I pulled out the picture. Nichkhun and Tiffany were smiling so happily. I looked like someone died. A part of me died. I pulled out the lock pendant that was hanging around my neck all this time. It's time to let go.

 

I got out of my car and walked towards the Han River. I clutched the chain tightly in my fist, and threw it as hard as I could towards the water. Goodbye.

 

When you genuinely love someone, you have to learn to let them go...

 

-----

"Tae Tae, you know, you're my bestest friend."

 

"BFFs forever, ok?"

 

"Yes!"

 

Ppani ah, I promise I will forever love and care for you, even if it means that I won't be the receiving end of you love, even if you love someone else.

 

-----

 

FIN