In Denial

Couple to be ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ♡ Hayoung's POV♡

 

 How disappointing is this?  This not how I expected and planed my very first prom night to happen. I am now in Grade 10th and today is the our Senior's and Junior's prom night, combined. And that is due to the efforts of our student council president Taemin oppa and his girlfriend Naeun unnie who is the grade 10 representative for the student council too, they talk to the head office about the matter. "What's the use of dressing up and going to prom if the reason why I like to be pretty is not there?" Naeun unnie said to us while we were at the cafeteria eating lunch after the news about our school prom was announced so then she talked to Taemin oppa and they convinced the head office just like that. They are school's favorite after all.

       


   After Taemin oppa told us that the main office approves the plan all of us are so glad. Specially me, actually. Ever since I was young I would always dream of attending a prom. Me and Chorong unnie would always talk about it and plan what we're going to do. Chorong unnie then will fantasize about me having my prince. I  enjoy listening to her fantasies too, well after all having a prince charming is not a bad idea, it's actually a pretty sweet idea. Since we were young we planned and promised that we will go together there and we will prepare together for the event too. Chorong unnie promised me that she'll take care of me during the event. She said since when my very first prom come she already have an experience because she's a already a senior when that time come, and that will be her second and last prom, she'll make it very important and unforgettable to me. She promised me that she'll prepare everything for me. 

 

 

  All of that is forgotten though. And you know why ? Because of Luhan Oppa, Chorong unnie's boyfriend. Unnie can't fulfill her promises to me now coz she has to be with that Oppa. This is their first and only prom together since they are both going to University already next year. Luhan oppa was still in China when Chorong unnie had her first prom. Oh my gosh! Isn't he annoying why did he even came here and also at the very awesome timing *insert sarcastic tone here*. AH!!! He's annoying he came here to steal my unnie from me!! Well anyways, yeah other exo oppas and a pink unnies joined force to get me agree to let the couple be together, Naeun unnie promised to fulfill Chorong unnie's promise to me then. But wait she has a boyfriend too right ? Well yeah, but she said Taemin oppa can't be with her since he has school duties to fulfill. Oh yeah what a good student council president he is.

 

 

   Luhan Oppa has no family here in Seoul. He only moved here to be with unnie. Their relationship is both approved by each of their families. Luhan Oppa is currently living in a condominium bought by his family just near our school. But he said it's lonely living alone. He would always sleep over at Chorong unnie's place because of that (He said unnies parents would always invite him but hello I don't believe that!! I bet he would just always beg unnie's parents to let him sleep there). I only live next door. Me and Chorong unnie are neighbors. Since I don't have any siblings when we were younger me and unnie would always sleep over too. Sometimes I sleep in her house sometimes she'll sleep in mine. But all of that changed and stop ever since Luhan Oppa moved to Korea. And just like the other days Luhan oppa slept over at unnie's house again, they'll prepare and come to our prom together. (Based on our plans few years ago that should be me, do you get it? How annoying...)

 

 

 

   After all my bluffing did you see my point already? LUHAN OPPA STOLE MY MOST PRECIOUS UNNIE FROM ME AND THAT'S WHY I HATE HIM THE MOST.

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

  I am now in Naeun unnie's place, getting ready for the prom. Everything we need is here now. Earlier this after class we went to the boutique where we ordered our dress together with all the members of Exo and Apink. Yes we all ordered in the same boutique. It's a high class and popular boutique here in Seoul and we got discounts from getting it here with all of us. They give us a whole-sale price. SWEET! Isn't it? It's a made to order too. Most of my unnies helped in designing their dresses but as for me I'm not really good at it so I said I'll wear whatever they'll give me. I think Chorong unnie felt a bit guilty ? Because she volunteered on designing my dress. It turned out pretty nice too. It meets my standards, No doubt Chorong unnie know me the best. 

 

 

  At the shop earlier too while everyone is checking out their prom clothes my eyes keep on wandering around, looking for that specific person. I will surely miss walking pass by that guy at the school corridors and even his cold mysterious greeting to me when he finally move to University. Now I see him there he is talking and chuckling with Luhan oppa. Wait Luhan oppa again ? OH MY GOSH! Why does he have to be so close to everyone I love? Wait no ugh not I love. I love Chorong unnie but not that guy I only like him. Yes that's it! crush only means liking! Yes that's it. Right.

 

   I was looking at him no actually I'm staring. His presence is simply mesmerizing. Did I ever told you how much our school uniform fits him? It fits him the best among all of the guys in our school, even above the other 11 other handsome guys of exo. I scanned him. Yellow really fits him, it makes his milky white skin more noticeable.  His face is so pretty. Big eyes that form 2 crecent moons whenever he smiles, it makes me wonder who really he is.I have known him for so long but I wanna know him more. I wanna be close to him and be able to see how his big eyes transform into crecent more often and face to face. I look at his nose and wonder how will it feel next to my nose and cheeks it looks so pointy I think it'll make me shiver. And his pink lips that I always see frown and give him a addicting troll face I want to look at that close up and feel it next to mine. His neck tie is loose and the first 3 buttons of his polo shirt is undone. I caught a view of his upper chest and collar bone. I unconsciously gulp. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter