Protect them.

Wait And Bleed

Yumi walked withTaehyung to his room. Her hand's were all bandaged up and un-usable for the time being and Because Teahyung doesnt want her out of his sight she promised to sleep with him. As soon as they arrived Taehyun grabbed some of his clothing and looked at Yumi while scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry Noona... They will be a little small length wise...." Yumi grinned and patted Taehyung's head.

"Its ok... I'll wear whatever my Baby-Bo give's me." She smiled and took the clothe's. Both turning they quickly changed. When they turned around. Yumi laughed. They were matching. she was wearing one of Taehyung's smaller black wife-beater's and grey sweat pant's. And he was wearing the same.  Grinning Taehyung pulled Yumi to the bed and he snuggled into her side.

"Night Night... " Yumi mumbled, hugging the younger close.

"Night Umma..." Yumi smiled slightly. She missed this dearly. She didnt dear sleep yet. She watched at Taehyung's breathing evened out and his mouth opened slightly. She was so focused on watching her younger brother sleeping, She jumped slightly when the bed dipped. Looking over she smiled when she noticed Jin, Namjoon and J-Hope. Carefully she moved Taehyung over and let the boy's get in aswell. Once they were all asleep she smiled and got out of the bed, leaving the bedroom she walked down the hall, Finding the kitchen rather fast, She poured herself a glass of water.

Sitting at the table she rested her head on the cold surface and burst into tear's.

"Their safe... They didn't suffer like me... They are safe..." She mumbled.

Lifting her head she wiped her tear's, Taking the glass she gulped down the water. After finishing she washed up the cup before taking a seat again.

"I have to look after them. All of them..." She pulled her leg's to her chest and sighed. "They can't suffer like I did..." She shook her head and rested her chin on her knee's with a sigh. "I will protect them! I will!" She chanted on and on. Not noticing the three pair's of eye's watching her.