Escape

Wait And Bleed

"Isn't she Beautiful?"

"Yes! Yes, She will be perfect!"

"When do you think she will be ready? It's been four year's!"

Yumi wanted to frown at the people around her. 4 year's. For 4 long, Painful year's she had heard the same thing. 'When will she be ready?' 'Shes perfect' 'Is she ready yet?' To be Honest Yumi didn't know or care about what they were doing to her. All she wanted was to go home to her brother's. To make sure they are safe. To make sure they are happy.

Over the year's she had picked up a few thing's. How to forget pain and Emotion's. She knew that any minute now- Ah there he is, The Combat instructor. You see normally at 1am everyday, The combat instructor would come by to beat her. She didn't know why she wasn't aloud to fight back, but she couldn't. She would be chained up.

But today something different was happening. She wasn't going to put up with this life any longer. In the first place she didn't know why she was here.

As they chained her to the wall, everyone left the room. Leaving just her and that massive chuck on muscle known as the Combat instructor, Mr. Shin. Gathering as much strength as she could, she gritted her teeth and let out a ear bleeding scream as she brought her tied hand's down to her side, Snapping the metal chain's. Ok, She was surprised. She didn't think she had that much strength. But there was no time to waste. Mr.Shin was already getting over his shock.

Grabbing the chain that is hanging loosely by her wrist, she swung it at the man head with extreme strength and speed. Blood spatting onto her torn and worn out clothing. Staining them deep red.

Yumi watched as the man dropped to the floor. Dead. The chain lodged in his skull. If Yumi was her old self, she would have started freaking out. But no, She needed to escape. Heading to the door, she kicked the metal chuck open. The door coming off it's hinges' and slamming into the opposite wall. Looking left and right, Yumi frowned. It was way to clear. Not another person in sight. Shrugging slightly Yumi made her way around the building. Soon enough an alarm went off. *Finally they realize i'm gone!" She thought as she ran down the hallway. After fending off a few guards', She was headed down the empty hall and finally for the first time in 4 year's she saw daylight. She saw the sun.

With no time to wait she ran. Ran as fast as her feet could take her. Once she was in a crowded place she slowed to a limp-like-walk. People looking at her with wide eye's. Or scared and Horrified expressions'. Turning her head she looked at herself in a shop window.

She was wearing grey baggy sweat pant's that had blood, dirt and hole's in them. A white Tank top that was in the same condition. Cut's and Bruising all over her. She had one black swollen eye and her face was a mess, Her hair shoulder length and greasy, Some of it shorter than the rest were is had been burnt. Then let's not forget the chain's hanging from her wrist's than are dripping with blood. She looked like a monster.

Tearing her gazed from her reflection she limped away, her bare feet turning numb.

She walked and Walked and Walked until finally it turned dark out. Just when she was about to give up, she saw 4 face's she thought she wouldn't see again. Gathering the last of her strength she walked up to them.

"Seokjin... Taehyung... Namjoon... Hoseok..." She whimpered. It really was them. But they were walking to fast. She was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"SEOKJIN!" She screamed out before her body gave way. She closed her eyes as her head hit the hard, cold and wet floor.