Finally Free

Wait And Bleed

Rap Mon smiled slightly as Yumi pulled back from the hug, wiping her tears. She smilied brightly at the younger male in front of her.

"Look at you... All grown up... Your becoming a man..." She smiled sadly. It made her think of how much Seokjin and Teahyung would have grown up. Then it clicked. Maybe she- just then the door brust open and in ran non other than Taehyung. Mustering up her strength she stood up and stared at Taehyung. He had grown up.

"Baby-Bo?" She mumbled the nickname she always called him. Taehyung just nodded. Tears threatening to spill over. Next to Yumi Rap mon stood up nodding at Taehyung. Within seconds Taehyung was in Yumis arm's, both of them crying.

"You grew up... Your so big now..." She sobbed as she held Taehyung close. Taehyung just nodded, crying into the nape of her neck. It was then that they felt another pair of arms wrap around them. Yumi looked up was greeted by Seokjins crying face.

"Jinjin?" Seokjin just nodded and the three siblongs cuddled into each other. Soon Namjoon joined then and even Hoseok to.

"The four main men in my life." Yumi smiled, tears still falling down her checks. "Your all grown up..." She smiled sadly. As the five of them were so focused on their cuddle session. Or reuinion. They didnt notice the three boys stood by the door.

"She seems... Nice?" Jungkook mumbled. Jimin just nodded, crossing his arms.

"Hmph!" Suga rolled his eyes and walked away.

Jungkook and Jimin followed behind the elder male. Leaving the 'Family' alone.

After awhile the 5 of them calmed down, Everyone let go of Yumi but Taehyung. He was scared she would disappear again. Yumi just smiled and buried her face in his shoulder. Cosing her eye's she sighed in relief. Her family was safe. She couldn't be more happy.

Namjoon released the chain's and sighed as he looked at the bit that wouldnt come off.

"Noona... We tried everything to get that off..." J-Hope mumbled. Yumi lifted her head and looked at the chain's with a frown. There was one way to get them off. But it would be painful. Sighing Yumi pulled back from Taehyung and smiled a bit.

"Can you and Seokjin leave for a minute?" Taehyung's smile dissappeared. "Please, Namjoon and Hoseok will be here with me." Taehyung nodded and left the room. What Yumi didn't know was They went into the viewing room to watch what was happening.

"Namjoon... Hoseok... I need you to dislocate my finger's..." The two looked at her with horror written on their face's. "If you both can't do it... Ask one of the oter friend's you have... They don't seem to like me... It will be easier for them..." Namjoon frowned and looked at Yumi an apolagetic look before the two boy's left the room. Soon Jimin and Suga entered.

"Namjoon told us you wanted to see us?" Sug said in a bored tone. He looked up to the Black wall were the Viewing box was. Yumi followed his line of sight. What the boy's didnt know was she could see right through the black glass. She saw all he loved one's watching. Sighing she turned to the two boy's in front of her.

"Can you do me a favor?" The boy's looked at her. "Dislocate all my finger's... So we can get these off." She raised her hand's swinging the chain's.

"Fine with me..." Suga mumbled before walking over. Jimin doing the left hand while Suga the right. They got to work straight away. But what they didnt expect was only whimper's to come from Yumi. The duo couldnt helpbut feel she had been through wore pain than this. When they had finished dislocating the whole hand they easily slipped off the chain's. Finally she was free.