The Chick's Curiosity

Rebel Heart

L.Joe POV

The girl in front of me was pretty- probably not on the same level as the Jung Sisters, but there was a reason I'm done with them. She smiled and blushed at my every word and I was pretty sure she was going to give me her number in a few seconds.

Until Chunji appeared.

"Wonderful, there you are, Byunghun!" 

I winced at the usage of my real name. He loved to flaunt around how he can use it.

Faking a smile, I turned to him, "what is it, Chanhee? I'm a little bit busy here."

Chunji matched the smile with one equally sickenly sweet, "well, the other guys were thinking of heading out for pizza. You coming with?"

He said that last bit in a more threatening tone. Who knew the nerd had it in him? I sighed, before turning back to the girl. I gave her my best dazzling smile.

"Sorry, looks like I'm being summoned. But we should continue this, how about--"

She giggled, looking back and forth between me and Chunji. "It's alright, uhm, I'll go ahead. Nice seeing you too, Chunji!"

What was that about? But Chunji smiled, waving at her as she walked away. 

When she was out of earshot, I punched Chunji on the shoulder. He deserved it. 

"How could you do that? Plus, you know her?"

"L.Joe," Chunji said in a tone that showed how he was 999% done with me. "We have 3 classes with her. Aeri's a sweet girl, there's no way I'm letting her be tainted by you."

"Tainted. See, who actually uses that word?"

"I spend my life learning new words to annoy you," Chunji grinned. 

"Ah, your life revolves around me, huh?" I slinged my arm around his shoulder as he rolled his eyes, but made no attempt to push it off. "I'll forgive you if you treat me to pizza. The other guys already there?"

"They went ahead and sent me to fetch you. It's a good thing too, I stopped a disaster from happening."

Chunji laughed to show he was kidding- although probably only partially. We arrived at our usual hangout, Top Pizza, and the other guys were already seated.

"About time the prince decided to show up," Ricky said sarcastically, waving a forkful of fries as we entered. 

"Did the princess miss me?" I cooed, sitting myself across from him.

Changjo immediately pulled Ricky closer to him- "not this one, hyung, you know that."

"All yours," I raised my hands up in defeat. 

Ricky laughed in delight. Ah, young love. I still remember the moments that were painful to watch. Ricky being gay was no secret, but then there was Changjo and his obvious-but-still-kept-secret crush. You should have seen them act like school-girls around each other- well, they were together now so I guess it was all in the past.

Chunji lifted a slice of pizza and made a face. 

"Guys, you know I don't eat olives." 

I grinned and snatched the slice from his hand, "did somebody say olives? My favourite!"

"Sorry, Niel chose it," CAP said, smiling that eye-smile of his as if to say I'm not really sorry because everything is okay because Niel chose it.

Right. CAP, el macho man with the body of a gangster, was completely head-over-heels for Niel, our group's fish. I mean that in the nicest way possible, you'll understand once you see the kid's lips. However, Niel refuses every act of sweetness. I don't understand it, but he says he has his reasons. I'd really rather not know.

"Uhm, yeah, sorry," Niel muttered, face a slight shade of red. He shuffled a little bit away from CAP. 

Chunji sighed (because he never seemed to get mad at the other guys, only me, how unfair is that?) and shook his head, "it's alright. I'll order another one."

As Chunji walked away, I stared at the 4 other guys. One couple, and one "might be" couple, even though it's a complicated mess. We all had our share of romance- but then there was Chunji. 

Come to think of it, Chunji never mentions anything except for school.

Maybe it was time to interrogate my bestfriend.

~

Wow, I didn't expect so many subscribers right off the bat!

Thank you all very much~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter~

The fun is about to start tehehehe.

Have this (/OuO)/