A Day in the Life of L.Joe

Rebel Heart

L.Joe POV

"The rumours were true after all!" The girl (what was her name again?) yelled at me, repeatedly hitting my chest with her fists. 

I watched her, amused, as I tilted my head in question.

"Rumours?"

"T-that L.Joe-oppa is a playboy!" She hit me a little harder at that. "O-of all the people to go after, why my sister?!"

Her sister? Oh- she must mean Jessica. Right, which means this must be Krystal. It's a miracle I actually remembered, but they were the famous Jung sisters afterall. I might as well have both. 

"Krystal," I said sweetly, and the hits faltered for a moment. "Those aren't rumours; they're facts."

The hitting began again, this time with the part I hated most- the crying. It always started off with slow tears before they burst into full on sobbing with hiccups and trouble breathing. 

"Krystal!" A shrill voice echoed the school's empty halls, and the unmistakable sound of heels made its way towards us. Jessica appeared behind her sister, looking absolutely furious. She pulled Krystal away from me (thank goodness) and into a loving, sisterly hug. Sure enough, she looked like she hated me too.

Jessica did her best ice queen glare on me.

"You are despicable," she spat out while patting her sister's head.

I smirked in reply. "Why is that? Because I broke your sister's heart, or that I got you to fall for me too?"

Her face turned red in anger as she tried to reply but failed. Instead, she took Krystal by the hand and that marked the end of my encounter with the Jung sisters. 

"Move along, people, show's over."

I heard a familiar voice speak through the crowd of students that gathered around me, and they quickly started to disappear. CAP did always have that effect on people. Soon, the only people left around me were my friends, consisting of CAP, Niel, Chunji, Changjo and Ricky. More about them later, I suppose.

"You lasted 3 days with the Ice Queen, congratulations."

The voice dripped with sarcasm. The others looked amused, but Chunji was always against my being a playboy. Sure enough, my bestfriend looked at me like he was judging my very existence on Earth. 

Let me tell you a little about him then.

In our group of six, I must say each of us stood out. However, Chunji probably does so the most. The guy is a prude. No, really- he's a straight A nerd and a bonafide goody-two-shoes. He was my exact opposite, I guess. However, I've known him the longest and that also makes him my "bestest" friend. We're both seniors with CAP, while the other guys were a year lower. 

Chunji, good ol' Chunji with his thick rimmed glasses and tucked in polo, wouldn't have been in our little group if I didn't pull him in. 

"It's still a record," I replied back smoothly, causing him to roll his eyes. He offered an exasperated smile in the end.

Changjo, the youngest and annoyingly tallest of us all, grinned, "I'm pretty sure the news would spread like wildfire. Girls wouldn't be so excited to go near you."

"That always happens. But then," I gave a small wink that caused him (and Niel, in the background) to gag. "It also makes them curious in the end."

CAP elbowed me slightly, "c'mon, let's go have some lunch before your head gets any bigger."

"Can't get any bigger than it already it," Ricky said teasingly, causing all of us to laugh.

Today was going to be one of those days. Nothing out of the ordinary, I guess.

~

Here's an end to chapter 1~ 

More details about the characters soon :>