Mysterious

Nan Neukdaego! Neon Minyeo!

Sehun followed his usual typical day at the diner. He heard buzz about the new boys and didn't even need to eavesdrop for information. Sehun knew everyone was also talking about how everyone stared at the town jewel, but never spoke loud enough for him to hear. Yes, that was Sehun's nickname. Which most considered a understatement. Sehun was innocent and cheerful. He was also said to be the prettiest person born in town. He accepted anyone despite they're flaws and was never upset for no one wished to see it. He was the most protected person always watched closely. If he missed work or school he'd get concerned phone calls. And if he didn't pick up he was woken by a visitor. He had grown to find it tiring but knew pratically was because he had no family. His mother and father had died in a car crash his mother pregnant with his twin sisters. And most relatives were to far away or to old to care for him. He was just turning seven when it happened and so he lived with multiple people from the town. But now he was old enough to take care of himself. And yet here he was babied. Now he appreciates it when he's sick and to weak to leave his bed. But constantly being eye stalked was rather frustrating. And then his train of thought was shattered by a gasp from the woman he was pouring water into her cup. He turned in the direction she was looking at and gasped softly.

Luhan laid sleeping in a very comfortable and lazy position. He was known to be lazy like this in his human form. So the pack members left him be. Only Lay or D.O got away with waking him. So he felt a nervous jolt when they both came. "what's wrong?" He asked pulling ob his se eater on the way out. ".. there is a wolf in town." Whispered D.O softly "talking to your mate." Finished Lay and they cringed at the jealous and angry look on his face. "Im going to have to claim him soon .. come lets go to the diner." He said and they followed him. They had they're house shockingly close a block away and got there in no time. When he bursted through the doors he gasped. The male speaking to his Sehun was very attractive and flirting with the lightly blushing male. When he left the table the three joined this mysterious male. "I don't remember saying you could join me gentleman." Said the male in a soft tone pushing back his dark locks from his eyes. "stop flirting with my mate." Snapped Luhan just getting straight to it. The male instantly held a amused smile. "He doesn't seem claimed. And to be honest .. he makes my mouth water .. but not just in one way." Whispered the male getting up gracefully. He slipped Sehun a hundred dollar tip and winked before leaving. Luhan stared his glaring eyes shooting daggers. "That male is a alpha." Whispered D.O. "then prepare ours." Saud Luhan leaving in a frustrated rush. 

"You have been getting all the cute boys lately! Whats your secret?" Whispered his co-worker smiling and he notices the place went alittle quieter as though wanting to know as well. "Innocence .. purity?" He questioned and she gasped "your lying!!" She accused and he shook his head. She looked a taken back as though she couldn't see nothing not being opened for him. He seemed to see her train of thought because he laughed and shook his head "no its not like that I've gotten offers I just .. had no interest .. to be honest that last guy in was my ex. But then something happened and he stayed away for a couple weeks. Then broke up with me through text message saying he changed and that he was afraid to hurt me." He said softly frowning. He had wondered what that was all about and still had no answer. He remembered his broken heart which had long jealed after a year of separation. Now he suddenly just pops up and wants to rekindle the fire? It made no sense but he explained quickly that he felt nothing but regret from they're relationship, because in the end he was rhe one that hurt more then him. Sheun bit his lip and she let the subject drop distracting him with up coming orders. As dinner riah crowded in, he had n o room to truly think of the encounter with his ex. How did he know the new boys? He had questioned at one point only to be called and loosing that train of thought. 

Suho looked at the worked up three and sighed heavily pushing back his colorful bangs. "You want to fight a alpha for a male you haven't claimed yet .. is that what your telling me?" He asked opening his arms for D.O annoyed alittle that he hadn't already joined him in his chair. "Thats excatly what I want to do." Snapped Luhan and Lay looked ready to back him showing the same fury. "No .. I don't think you will." Said Suho his nose running along D.O.'s neck. "Don't be a hypocrite!  What if it was D.O. he threatened?! We'd back you in a heartbeat all I ask .. is the same in return .. please .. could you honestly not ubderstand Suho .. I know you don't like conflict but .. he's my one." Said Luhan looking pained. The males formed around him ready to back his move looking toward they're leader. "What do you think my love .. shall we defend the human?" He asked D.O. He stared at the anxiously waiting faces of the males he held dear to his heart. Luhan gave him the most pitiful look and he sighed "I know they would back us if the situation were reversed, even if you weren't the one that made the orders. And so I say we should. After all .. if I ever lost you ... or any of them .." D.O.'s expression became pained at the thought and Suho kissed his forehead rubbing his arm. He knew as well if he were to lose his one he'd be lost. And could see where Luhan was coming from "we shall protect the hjman .. that is until you decide to turn him." Said Suho and Luhan's eyes went wide. Yes pure blooded werewolves could turn others. And over the years alot of turned were over populating over the purebred. The only bad thing about being turned was you were wild eating whomever you wished as a wolf seeing no sense. Of course he knew it would be different if he made Sehun. After all they were to be one and he was most likely to listen to his one as a result. But that wasn't why he made a now pained expression. It was the thought of asking premission. After all he would never force him to turn .. no matter how much he wanted to.