The Diner

Nan Neukdaego! Neon Minyeo!

The town they drove in was spacious and green. There where plenty of forest around and plenty of people. It was almost big enough to be a city. But it looked to old timey to truly be labeled as such. The boys found themselves gaping out the window enjoying the look of this place alot. It held history the forests looking unexplored in years. There was still very old fashion diners and barbershops and convenience stores. It had charm that they weren't excepting not that they minded. "We better be living her for good." Said one of the girls who was also looking out the windows. Her name was kwon seoyong and she belonged to Lay , whom was holding her waist and peering out the same window. "I second that this place has class." He said in a soft tone of voice. Yes it did, despite its old fashioned ways it was well kept. It looked brand new straight from a movie! The boys made a face none liking to be locked up. It was the only way they'd be able to settle down. Glancing toward a sleeping figure Lay shoved Luhan into consciousness. "Check out the new place." He ordered and he peered out blurry eyed and half asleep. "I like it." He mumbled his words jumbled. " let him sleep." Said D.O who was the leaders mate. None had objected for it seemed right he was, after all motherly. Luhan smiled and muttered thank you before passing out. He had a long day of packing, and moving things in the truck. He could hardly sleep because of nerves so he stayed up much longer then intending to. When he was woken again they said they were gonna eat and so he stumbled off the RV and walked into the busiest diner. And in that diner was where he met him. The one who would become the apple of his eye. His mate.

Sehun woke up it was 9:00, said the buzzing radio. He shut it off and sat up stretching. He made his way to the bathroom where he brushed his teeth and then hair. Then preceded to dress in a dark brown sweater and black skinny jeans with comfortable black shoes. After all it was his shift today at the diner and he heard it would be rather chilly today. And he walked out it was confirmed. He shivered despite the warm attire and rushed toward the diner. It was only a mile walk and he didn't mind. There was the usual group of girls conveniently walking to school late, like they did on his days at work. They also went to his school and were known to be his fan girls. They waved and gigfled when he waved back and accepted the lunch one gave him. They took turns on who made it and even did this durning lunch. He grew used to it and didn't bother making his food or waiting in line. He just ate what they gave him and they loved it. They weren't bad cooks after all and he never passed out from drugs so he trusted the group. He set his lunch behind the counter and instantly put on a apron before just jumping into work. He took plates that needed to be sent out and plates that needed washing. He was amused at the busy day and at the time was speaking kindly to the town's very own cat lady. She wasn't unkind or crazy she just had a obsession over fluffy and cute things. Something she said he was sometimes and it bothered him. And that was when the group of very attractive men walked in. He excused himself and told them to follow him. He seated them at they're biggest booth then got all the males orders. After he wrote it he left and put the ticket in. Then began to clean up where a couple left feeling eyes. They were intense and caused a shiver to rip in him. But when he looked around could not find the source of the staring.

 Luhan had just been scolded for staring by D.O who was now stealing a glance at the male's attention catcher. He was rather attractive he admitted to himself. Luhan stared like a lovesick dog though and had made the male suspicious. It was why he caught his attention. "humans are like bunnies. You have to be gentle and you arw already being way to intense." Said D.O. "he's my mate." Muttered Luhan and the whole table went stiff and silent. When the male came with a woman to help distribute the drinks they saw her ibterest plainly. But if the male held any he kept it well hidden. And that frustrated Luhan. The ones mated watched him closely and when Sehun left they confirmed the males statement. They had looken the same way toward the one they were meant for. The male's hated when someone mated because it made the situation complicated. Especially if they needed to move. And the way the male chatted happily with everyone they could see he wouldn't be ready to move. And of course Luhan would stay, not being able to part with his mate. And they couldn't leave him behind after all he was a brother in they're eyes. Like what was said it made it all complicated. Once he handed out they're plates along with the same girl from earlier he went on to new tables the woman now they're waitress. But they're eyes always watched Sehun and Luhan unhappily. 

"Those boys have not stopped staring at you!" Said the girl who wished to take over they're table. She had whispered it low thinking none of them could hear. "They're probably just wondering why I suddenly stopped going to they're table." Sehun said for her benefit. But he himself had noticed it as well. It flattered and embarrassed him. Most where sneaky in that kind of thing but these males where obvious and that catched the townsfolk's attention. They began asking him who they were thinking he knew them. But he assured them that he was just as clueless as them. He heard the cat lady cough and quickly brought her a napkin. He treated her like she was his grandmother even though she wasnt. He always showed her kindness and warmth and he could see what it did to her. But she had told him that she was dying but not to cry,  for she would be with her love once more. As he sat and spoke with her on his break he noticed the staring and it seemed to get worse. They had at least looked away when he glanced toward him but one attractive male of the lot kept on staring. What was the big idea? The cat lady smiled at him and patted his hand with a wrinkled hand. She, like most in the diner had noticed as well, but she seemed much happier. "I believe I feel much better about leaving you behind now my dearz I think you'll be well taken care of." She whispered coughing again heavily. Sehun got nervous but when she seemed to have stopped breathing shouted for help. He watched the chaotic scene before him. Some trying to help the old lady others not having the heart to stay and left. Sehun cried softly on her before they forced him off and toom him home. As he laid in bed trying to sleep, curtains drawn he wondered. Why she had said what she did after looking in Luhan's eyes.