First Day Blues?

Nan Neukdaego! Neon Minyeo!

Sehun woke up to his alarm blaring that the time was 7:00. Now he had to go back to school. He yawned and sat up sighing. Honestly he'd rather be doing rhe morning shift at the diner for he found it more interesting. There was always new customers and different stories ready to be told by a cup of coffee and a good listening ear. And he provideattractive like h so he was told and learned much. He put on his black uniform pants and a navy blue shirt with a tan jacket to complete his awful school uniform. He ran a hand through his hair and then grabbed his school bag before leaving. He paused in the doorway forgetting that he forgot shoes. And with a embarrassed flush pulled them on before leaving his small apartment building. Yes he was 16 and already living on his own. He found home life was .. not in his best interests. His father abused his beautiful mother but he never let that affect him. Nowadays he only visited while his father was at work. Walking up to the tall white building he walked through the metal arch. People were already arriving and he was met by his usual fanclub getting treats for in class eating and a lunch. He thanked them with a heartbreakingly cutethought smile before continuing on his way to class. He knew he was being spoiled and be generally sad when he left school, if you ever really did. After all he still wanted to go to university. In his own world he was day dreaming a huge university school with a chill room. Comfortable chairs to fall asleep in when he had a long study week. His best friend came in csrryinga cup of coffee she bought him. He handed her a few dollars snd began taking a hsppy sip. "Whats all the fuss sbout?" She asked pouring a pink sugar ppacket into hers. She always liked to sweeten her coffee more but he found his perfect. "Beats me I was daydreaming. " he said now noticing the buzz among his classmates. Alot of them were whispering and looking toward the door waiting for something. They didn't part take in the event feeling new people didn't need a million eyes on them. They talked about the latest new products and episode catch up. So when the buzz had suddenly stopped completely they had noticed. It was only when the teacher had spoke had they noticed class was about to start. "The desks to Sehun's left are available sit there boys." Said rhe teacher lee Jonghyun. Sehun had glanced up to see Luhan sit next to him and the others 11 sitting around him. 

Luhan and his nine brothers were woken by D.O. he was course rose early in rhe morning. Luhan had always found himself curious of how he did it, having to deal with Suho's appetite at night. But he knew it would be unwise if Suho were to find out and so he never did get a answer. He had gotten everyone in order for the first day of school. He had already made lunches and breakfast, as well as got himself ready! Yet again Luhan found himself in awe that he could do so much. Looking and fixing most of everyone's hair they set out with they're bags swung over they're bodies. If Luhan was being honest he only wanted to go to achool and see if Sehun was there. If he he wouldn't have agreeded to go. The 11 of course drew attention to themselves just by breathing! But that wasn't the only thing rhat held peoples attentions. They were all offically listed as brothers. And they could see people trying to make sense of having so many boys.  Of course they weren't blood but they might as well be brothers. After all a good pack lived, eat, sleep, and pratically breathed together. The constant closeness made them easily able to work together in wolf forms. Once getting they're schedule's they were pleased to see that they had most classes together. Luhan was sulking not paying much attention to his schedule anyways. "If he's not here then there is no need for me to suffer school." He muttered to Lay who snatched his schedule from his hands. "Oh don't be that way come on." He said dragging the male to first period. It was the one rhey would have twice since it was home room. And when he walked in he was pleased to see the male in a desk with one empty and beside him. And now he would suffer school since this would be the perfect way to claim him! He saw the girl he sat next to but was pleasently surprised to see that by his body language that they were friends. Though the girl was beautiful in her own way she was way to typical. With her straight black hair and brown contact eyes despreate to make them look bigger. The male his eyes were set on had a unique wavy hait style a nice chocolate brown shade. His skin was over course flawless and sunkissed along with dark brown eyes that could see right through you. He felt a thrill when told to see next to the said male and did. He glanced at him at the same time he had glanced to see who was next to him. He gave him a small smile before turning back to the one he sat next to. 

Sehun sighed at his friend who was now checking out all the new boys. He hadn't really thought to see them here which he know felt stupid for thinking. They were all his age after all and it shouldn't have surprised him that they got the same homeroom as him. But it did and he found himself wondering why. He was still so curious as to how three of them knew his ex and what it had to do with them all looking at him every chance they got. The room was buzzing again and now Sehun felt confused. "Was tthey're going to be more newbies?" He asked his friend Tasmania and she nodded "yeah I heard they were all super attractive like.. well .. yeah." She said not finishing her statement when one of the 11 looked at her. Sehun shot him a glare finding the interruption rude. But the male in question, whom had crazily colorful hair, winled at him. The buzz stopped again and Sehun turned to only groan and rest his face on his arm. His ex walked in along with a mere few of his crew. He knew they couldn't fit them along with this large group of newbies. His ex strolled casually and sat in the empty desk infront of Sehun. He turned and flashed a lovely grin at him only getting glares in response. Oh boy this year will be interesting. Thought Sehun sighing out loud now.