2/5

Xiumin's Bubble

Luhan could feel it. His Xiumin senses were tingling and right now it told him that he had to go fight off some y guy away from his man. Ever since the offenses from the 5 eldest (eldest after Minseok and Luhan) has been keeping his eyes everyone. No one has escaped from Luhan's eagle eyes that looked like they promised murder if they even though of his Baozi. But there was only 1 of him him and 10 of them and it was hard to keep tract of 5 men and 5 extra /hormonal younger men. Especially the younger 5 who knew no shame.

Like with Chen's case:

It was one of those times where EXO had to split up and M had to back to China. It was also one of those times that Xiumin missed Korea. Chen loved those moments but Luhan dreaded them. On the days that Minseok his homeland he tended to dote on the only other Korean guy in the group, showering him with attention and affection. Luhan hated these moments the most because he knew that the sly Chen would do something ual to his Baozi and Minseok being the innocently dense person he is would just brush it off as just friendly skinship between the two. But Luhan knew better that's why he's been keeping a watch on the two. So far nothing. Minseok was currently typing little ponytails in Jongdae's hair while practicing their Mandarin together. Deeming it safe for him to go to the bathroom he threw them one last look before leaving, missing the sly fox like smirk that graced the face of one Kim Jongdae.

hyung can you come over here? I think I have something in my eye.”

where Jongdae-ah? I don’t see anything”

you have to get closer hyung you cant see it from there”

with that Chen grabbed his hyung and made him straddle him while holding him up by his luscious it was truly a wonderful experience for Chen, but not for long. Luhan had walked in done with his potty break to witness his innocent boyfriend straddling a, soon to be dead, troll under the pretense that he was helping him.

Taking long strides towards the two Luhan grabbed his baozi and threw him over his shoulder, then turned to the direction of their room. Before entering the room he turned back and gave Chen a look that promised death.

The rest of the day was filled with moans and screams of ecstasy coming from the room of the two eldest.

But it seemed like it was the quiet ones who were the more scarier and hornier ones. Luhan learned this with Kyungsoo.

Spring cleaning, the thing that everyone hated but Kyungsoo and Minseok loved. During this time the two were allowed to do what ever they pleased in the dorm. Which included kicking everyone out. Unfortunately for Luhan that included him too. He wouldn’t be able to watch out for the erts, but it was only Kyungsoo the boy didn’t have a erted bone in his body so his boyfriend would be safe with him. But as insurance Luhan had cameras installed in all of the dorm that he could access the footage from his laptop. Before being rushed out the door by his boyfriend he grabbed his laptop and some cash and decided to go to a coffee shop. Once pushed out the door he could hear the movements of the couch being pushed towards the door. Yeah they took it to that extreme to keep everyone out.

Luhan situated himself in the cozy little cafe with his cafe Americanos and decided to watch his boyfriend or a little bit. No that wasn’t stalkerish at all psh psh psh. Turning on the app he watched as the two small men flitted around each other. The deer boy smiled watching his baozi wash dishes with such determination, but something caught his attention. Kyungsoo was passing behind Minseok an awful lot, so Luhan decided to zoom in to get a better look. What he saw was the most shocking site in his whole life, more shocking than walking in on Jongdae being topped by the EXO K leader.

KYUNGSOO NOOOOOO I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOUVE FAILED ME!!!!”

Kyungsoo the most innocent, probably more innocent than Minseok himself was grabbing the Baozi's with every pass. What shocked him more was the fact that Xiumin would do the same thing too. Looking back at the screen he watches as Kyungsoo walks into his room and grab paper and a pen and began to write some thing. When he was done he watched as Kyungsoo reached under Jongin's bed and pulled out, Is that a Nerf gun? Walking up to the direction of the camera in the corner the squishy boy held up the paper

NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO BE SNEAKY AND INSTALL CAMERA'S EVERYWHERE MAKE SURE YOU PICK ONES THAT DONT HAVE BLINKING RED LIGHTS. OH AND HYUNG I ADVICE YOU GO GET MINSEOK HYUNG SOMETHING NICE CAUSE HE KNOWS ABOUT IT TOO : P.

As soon as Luhan was done reading Kyungsoo backed up and shot at the camera. Everything went black for that room. He watched as kyungsoo walked into every room shooting at every camera and with every camera he shoots another part of his screen goes black. In the final room, the living room he watched as Kyungsoo goes up to his hyung and grabs his and take something out of Minseok's pocket. He held it up to the camera showing another note.

HYUNG, I QUITE LIKE MINSEOK HYUNG'S TUSHY. IM SURE ITS NOT A PROBLEM IF I SHOW MY APPRECIATION RIGHT? I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE I COOK YOUR FOOD AND WITH A SLIP OF HAND THERE COULD BE A SMALL ACCIDENT, RIGHT HYUNG. DONT STAY OUT TOO LONG O.O

with those final words he shot at the last camera but not before leaving Luhan with a smile that shakes the older guys soul and mind.

Holy that boy is scary. He can do what ever he wants. Do you her a complain from me nope nope nope.


That day Luhan learned a very important lesson. Frirst, Kyungsoo can do what ever he wants. Second, the younger they are the scarier and trickier they get.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody. Sorry to make you wait so long but honestly i was being lazy. Ive decided to make it 5 chapters cause i noticed that when i started to type up the maknaes' parts they were longer than the rest. So each maknae gets a chapter for themselves.

Also, I am Taking requests for other couples you can comment them or send me a pm.

Well bye bye see you all next time.