3/5

Xiumin's Bubble

It just got worse with Zitao, stupid wushu knowing panda 

after the whole incident with Kyungsoo Luhan had decided to go ask Tao to teach him some moves so he could defend himself just in case the small squishy one decides to strike. Xiumin thinking that it was the funniest thing ever, I mean its just kyungsoo what is he gonna do feed you to death. That’s the thing Luhan would argue back you never new with the younger guy. joining the two younger guys in their lesson, Minseok decided learn a bit of kungfu also, seeing how he knew taekwondo he wanted to see the difference. But with all of those years of not practicing taekwondo he had became less flexible and that was a problem, luckily Tao was willing to help him with that.

Luhan watched from a corner as the two men sparred with each other both showing moves that were unknown to the other. It was exciting to watch when one would get the upper hand to have it taken in seconds. Luhan of course was Team Baozi, he even had a makeshift banner that he made with the drawing of a baozi with a deer and it read, BAOZI FIGHTING!!!! KICK HIS !!! sorry Tao

All of the sudden said Baozi jumped on the younger man attempting to do a move that he was too short for which just landed him in the panda's arms. As a result of this Tao grabbed his gege the first place that he could which coincidentally was the guy's behind.

The kungfu panda was quiet happy of the outcome of their little spar. Either way he would have found a way to grab the elders glorious behind but this just made things easier. To bad he didn't see Luhan coming towards him. One second there was Minseok in his arms and in another second he wasn’t and Tao felt himself falling forward. In those few seconds Luhan had gotten up from his spot grabbed his baozi away from the panda and kicked the back of the younger's leg causing him to fall.

No one holds his boyfriend like that but him and preferable in the bedroom. That got him thinking. Not wanting his boyfriend to understand him he started to talk in Chinese using dialect

“Tao get out”

“What? Why?”

“unless you want to be scared for life I recommend you leave”

“no you kicked me, now I’m not gonna leave”

Luhan was getting annoyed at this point. He doesn’t care where he does the deeds with his boyfriend or who’s watching but he knew that his Baozi did so he had to get rid of Tao soon. He had no choice but to pull out the big guns.

“if you leave now ill make irks take you back to the places that Baekhyun and kyungsoo took us for showtime aaaaaaaaand ill tell him to take you to the nearest Gucci store.”

Tao stared at his gege in disbelief and then he was off

“bye gege have fun make sure to make lots of like XiuHan babies and make sure they have Minseok gege's traits cause your ugly hehehehehe”

Luhan was ready to go after the boy when he felt a small hand grab him.

“Lu-ge wheres Tao going? Is he ok”

His Baozi was just too adorable he just had to get a piece of him and that’s exactly what he did. Lets just say hey went missing for a few hours, the next day Minseok had a pretty bad limp and Tao's practice room will need to be disinfected from the window to the wall.


So here's TaoTao next up Kai