1/5

Xiumin's Bubble

Xiumin's , the cause of Luhan's death and the happiness of others. It was truly a site to see, with its roundness, its perkiness and firm squishiness. Luhan liked to believe that it belonged to him seeing as that it belonged to his boyfriend that also belonged to him. But there has been something that has been bugging him lately. The rest of the Exo members seem to have also taken a liking to Minseok's perfect behind. He has caught every single one of them either groping it, coping a feel or just staring at it. Even Suho the supposed "guardian" of the 12 has felt up his Baozi's buns. There was even a secret club that the younger 10 have that's dedicated to Minseok named The Hyung's Appreciation Club where they meet up every Friday and tell stories of the elders behind. It took all of Luhan's patience for him to not get up and kill all his younger members.

His frustrations all started with Kris:

It was late in the afternoon when everyone agreed to order food to their practice room, seeing how nobody has ate all day due to the early practices that thy were having for there comeback. Everyone was resting on the couches, all except a certain baozi. Xiumin decided to practice a bit more until the food arrived. From across the room Luhan watched his boyfriend shake his cute little tush, little did he know that he wasn't the only one.

20 mins later

"Guys food's here come here and eat before Tao gets to it" SMACK "Oww! The hell Tao?"

"Shut up Sehun. Minseokie hyung come here and eat, get all that you want"

Luhan sent a evil glare towards Tao. Who does he think he is telling my Minnie what to do?! At the small table while everyone were grabbing at the food, Minseok was at the side picking up the bags that the foods were in. He was bending at the waist and was giving Luhan a nice view of his perky round that was being covered by the thin material of his pants. Many naughty things passed through his mind when something that would change his life forever happened. Kris their leader, their daizhang, their dorky yet cool dongsaeng, their BenBen, their Wu Yifan, their Kevin, their what ever the hell his name was had just slapped/grabbed his Baozi's and walked away like nothing had happened. After that day he had caught Kris asking his hyung to do things that required him to bend while Kris would shamelessly gawk at the amazing behind.

Following Kris was Suho:

After the Kris incident Luhan had became more aware of the other members and the this that they would do in order to get a peek or even a small feel of the eldest behind. Suho was a very angelic person, he wouldn't do that right...right? Well you're wrong. So so terribly wrong. He was one of the members that would prefer to feel up the baozi rather than getting a peek. His favorite method being to have the smaller man get things from the bottom self for him.

One time Suho, Luhan and Minseok had gone shopping leaving the kids with Kris. Luhan trusting Suho to not do anything to his Baozi had gone off to another aisle for a few seconds to come back to one Minseok bent over grabbing something from the bottom shelf while Suho had attached his hand to the elder's derriere. Luhan was shocked. Suho, the angel guardian who probably had never had a naughty thought, was currently groping his boyfriend. He didn’t know wither to be proud that his boyfriend had an so great that it even tempted the great, most likely, al and innocent person on this planet or to be pissed of that Suho the ert was ing on his boyfriend

This was truly a great dilemma

If you thought that it would have ended with Suho than my friend you are mistaken. Next was the great Yixing aka Lay:

It was during a dance practice that Yixing made his move. It was like any other practice. they joked around, they got serious and practiced hard then took  small breaks in between. During the break when everyone went to fetch some water, Xiumin decided to stay behind and practice more still not satisfied with his dancing. Yixing being the good younger decided to stay back and help his gege. Luhan had came back to keep his Xiuminnie some company while the others went to get a quick bite. to his surprise Minseok wasn’t alone, Yixing was with him and the site in front of him would have caused a murdered if not for that adorably concentrated face of his baozi in the mirror. 

"You see gege, your hips are suppose to go like this in this movement"

Even though Yixing said hips, instead of grabbing on to Xiumin's hips the sneaky unicorn was grabbing onto the sides of the elders behind while moving his hips side to side.

Tonight someone dies. These were Luhan's last thought before calling for his boyfriend and glaring at Lay while he snuggled his small boyfriend.

After Lay the Eyeliner Diva Baekhyun proceeded:

"Minnie hyung can you do me a huuuuuuuuuge favor?"

"Sure what do you need Baekie?"

"Well you see Chanyeol was being a big jerk and took my favorite eyeliner and hid it. Turns out he rolled it under the TV. Can you get it for me? your hands are much smaller than mine."

Xiumin just smiled at the boy and went over to the TV. Getting on all fours he started to look for the liner. Luhan walked in at this very moment and saw his Baozi in the most arousing position that had him drooling. With his legs spread out and his back arced while his head was on the ground. Luhan was ready to pounce on him, till he saw Baekhyun. He was sitting on the low table that was in front of the TV with his legs crossed and shaking them in a casual manner. But there was nothing casual to it at all. His legs were crossed at a certain angle and height that with every shake his foot would pat the behind of the elder that was on the floor. Finally after a few more seconds Minseok stood up with liner in hand and a big smile on his face. Baekhyun grabbed him into a hug and thanked him. while in the hug his hands went lower and lower until they reached their destination, Minseok's . While hugged the elder Baekhyun looked up and smirked at Luhan and gave the buns in his hands a squeeze. 

Causing Minseok to squeak and Luhan to see red.

A few days later after Baekhyun was Chanyeol:

The light bulb in the living room had burnt out and needed changing and there was no one there but Luhan, Xiumin and Chanyeol, the rest had gone out for some errand. Even though Chanyeol was tall he wasn’t tall enough to reach the ceiling. at that moment a brilliant idea popped into his head. Sure he could have jut grabbed a chair and use it to give him a boost up but why do that when there was a certain cutie with a awesome booty in the house. Calling for his hyung Chanyeol devised his plan. the two eldest walked into the dark room .

"Can one of you two help me fix the light bulb its dead"

Luhan thought about it heights were really not -in the famous words of Kris- his style so he let his boyfriend take on for the team.

Chanyeol bent down to his knees so that the smaller man could get on his shoulders. With the help of Luhan Chanyeol got up and grabbed onto his hyung so he wouldn’t fall of, but he didn’t grab him from his legs. Noh-oho he grabbed him by the . Luhan at that moment wanted to punch the giant so badly but that would risk hurting his baozi too,so he it up.

As soon as Xiumin was on the ground Luhan grabbed him, threw a nasty glare at the younger guy and went to do very very naughty things to his Baozi.

Everyday Luhan's frustrations grew and his patience was wearing thin. If he thought that the older guys of EXO were bad he almost had heart attacks with the younger.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I decided to make this a 2-shot cause my finger started to feel sore half way but i hope you enjoyed the first 5 of the Exo boys who cant get enough of Baozi's behind. Remembers I'll take request for any pairings just comment them or send me a pm of what you want. See you guys tomorrow :)