oo1

Amazing times became painfull memories

 Tiffany: Oppa~

Tiffany was at her boyfriends house, they were at his room. He was staring at his computer screen as he was working on his project. He just hummed as reply and just continued working on his project.

Tiffany: Oppa~

He hummed but kept his eyes on his computer screen.

Tiffany: KIM TAEYEON LOOK AT ME NOW OR I'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN

His eyes widened and he robotically turned his head to his girlfriend

Taeyeon: W-what?

Tiffany smiled making him confused. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared in his eyes lovingly, he smiled and pecked her lips making her smile again.

Tiffany: Lets go outside

Taeyeon: Why? I want to stay inside~ its cold outside

Tiffany: Baby its spring~

Taeyeon: Its cold spring Fany Fany Tiffany~

Tiffany: Spring is just alittle cold not that much so lets go outside and take a walk yeah?

Taeyeon: Fine~ because my eyesmile queen wants to go outside~

Tiffany: YAY

She pecked his lips and quickly got up and dashed downstairs. Mrs Kim smiled as she saw how Tiffany quickly put on her shoes and her jacket.

Mrs Kim: Going somewhere dear?

Tiffany: We want to go for a walk omma

Mrs Kim: That guy is slow isnt he?

Tiffany: Always, but he is the sweetest guy I know

Mrs Kim smiled and pinched her cheeks and she gave Mrs Kim her eyesmile. Taeyeon quickly got downstairs wearing a skinny black low crotch jeans and a plane white v-neck t-shirt.

Tiffany: Oi why arent you wearing your pink sweater? It looks cute on you

Taeyeon: But that thing is so warm

Tiffany: Fine now come lets go outside~

Taeyeon gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and Tiffany did the same. Taeyeon quickly pur on his black shoes and got his black jacket and then Tiffany held his hand and pulled him outside. As they were strolling down the streets while holding hands Tiffany saw something in a cute little store. She nudged Taeyeon making him look at what she was pointing at.

Tiffany: Can I have that?~

She pointed at a pink bracelet with a few diamonds in it.

Taeyeon: Eh? You want that?

Tiffany nodded like a little kid

Taeyeon: Now?

Tiffany nodded again

Taeyeon: okay is it cheap or expensive?

Tiffany looked again and her smile turned into a frown and then into a pout. It was too expensive, she knew that Taeyeons part-time job didnt brought him enough to affort it. She hung her head low and turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon held her chin making her to face him.

Taeyeon: Whats wrong baby?

Tiffany: To expensive

Taeyeon: Oi dont be sad I'll buy you ice-cream okay?

Tiffany's eyes lit up as she heard the word ice-cream. Tiffany got that from Taeyeon, Taeyeon loved ice-cream and since she was dating him she kinda took it over from him. They walked to a near ice-cream cafe and sat inside. They ordered some ice-cream and chocolatemilk.

Tiffany: So what kind of project were you working on earlier?

Taeyeon: Oh it was for history, Soohyun didnt do much so I have to make most of it since we have to hand it in friday

Tiffany: I dont like that guy

Taeyeon: Waeyo?

Tiffany: I just dont like him he always hits on every girl he sees

Taeyeon: Well he doesnt hits on my cute eyesmile queen does he?

Tiffany: No

Taeyeon: Well then then you dont have to worry okay?

He cupped her left cheek and smiled lovingly at her making her smile back and lean her cheek on his hand.

Taeyeon: My cutie pie~

He said with his broken english wich made her giggle and pinch his right cheek.

Tiffany: Kyeopta~

Taeyeon: Yeppeoda~

Tiffany: Sweettalker~

Taeyeon: Eyesmile queen~

Tiffany: Baboya~

Taeyeon: Mushroom~

Tiffany: Byuntae~

Taeyeon: Only for you~

She smiled and then slapped his arm playfully

Tiffany: Weirdo

Taeyeon: Your weirdo

Tiffany: You are mine and only mine

Taeyeon: And I dont want it to change

He smiled and so did she, he gave a peck and she gave a peck back. They ate their ice-cream while fooling around talking about random stuff and feading eachother their ice-cream and ofcourse some kisses were shared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon: Okay close your eyes Fany-ah

It was May 15th and they were at the park near by Tiffany's house. They sat on their favorite bench under a big tree. Tiffany closed her eyes as she trusted Taeyeon. Taeyeon got a pink box from his pocket and held it infront of Tiffany's face.

Taeyeon: And open them

Tiffany rose her eyebrows and looked at the pink box wich had a white ribbon on it.  She looked at Taeyeon who had a sly smile plastnered on his face.

Tiffany: Whats in there?

Taeyeon: Open it and you'll see

Tiffany opened the box and her eyes widened as she saw what was in the box

Tiffany: Taeyeon

Taeyeon: You dont like it? I thought you liked it

Tiffany: Aniyo Taetae its perfect but it is to expensive

She said while looking at the pink bracelet with diamond in the box

Taeyeon: Ani the lady in the shop lowered the price it was still pretty expensive but anything for my queen

He smiled at her and she was so happy to have him, he would do everything to make her happy. Taeyeon took the box back and took the bracelet out and secured it on her wrist.

Tiffany: Its so cute Taeyeon

Taeyeon: Just like you

Tiffany: Thank you Taetae

She wrapped her arms around his neck and snugged her head in his neck. He hugged her back and her hair.

Taeyeon: Everything for you baby

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were walking hand in hand at the Han river. It was surprisingly quiet. They stopped walking and stared at the water while Taeyeon was backhuggin her.

Taeyeon: Its beautiful isnt it?

He said as they had an amazing view. Tiffany hummed and leaned back on his chest putting her hands on his arms wich were wrapped around her waist.

Taeyeon: Fany-ah~

She just hummed as response

Taeyeon: Fany-ah~

Tiffany: Ne?

Taeyeon: I Kim Taeyeon love you with all my

Tiffany looked at him weird making him chuckle.

Tiffany: Byuntae

She slapped his arms wich were around her waist and then leaned back and put her hands back on his arms.

Taeyeon: I would say I love you with all my heart BUT... my is bigger

He grinned dorkily at her and she smiled at him.

Tiffany: Dork

She kissed him and he kissed back. When they pulled out they stayed for awhile in that position and then decided to go for a stroll. They were walking as they suddenly saw two man in black suits.

Man1: mr. Kim Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: Who are you?

Tiffany squeezed Taeyeons hand lightly and hid behind him a little.

Man2: Thats not importent, you dont need to know that kind of imformation. 

Taeyeon: Just tell me who you are

Man1: Sorry but we cant, Choi get the girl.

The man with the surname Choi walked towards them and swiftly seperated the two. Taeyeon wanted to punch the guy but was hold back by the other one who grabbed his colar and put Taeyeons hands on his back so he couldnt do anything.

Taeyeon: Let her go! Who are you people?!

Man1: Im sorry sir but we cant answer that question and miss we are really sorry about this but we are just doing our job.

He pulled out a gun and held it against Taeyeosn head.

Tiffany: Taeyeon! No! Let him go! 

She started to struggle but it was no use. The man that was holding her was to strong. Taeyeon got out of the mans grip and he punched the guy. They started a fight and Taeyeon got punched in the face a few times and kicked in the legs. He ended up on his knees hands stuck behind his back a gun against his head and the man was gripping his hair tightly making him wince and groan in pain.

Taeyeon: Im sorry Tiffany

Tiffany: Taeyeon!

Taeyeon closed his eyes and opened them again. A tear escaping his eye.

Taeyeon: I-I love you

 

*BANG*

 

Tiffany: TAEYEON!

 

A lifeless body fell on the ground and blood was escaping. A young boy just died infront of his girlfriend. What was a beautiful lovely night became the girls most frightend nightmare. The other man who was holding Tiffany let go of her and both man walked away without looking back. Blood was everywhere Tiffany called an ambulance and then dropped on her knees beside the body and hugged the lifeless body tightly while crying her heart out.