Chapter 002

Extinction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 002

welcome to the city of undeads

●●●

"Why should I let you come with me?" She stopped and turned to the guy.

"Because we are both the survivors of this apocalypse," said Jaejoong.

She paused for a moment before she talked again. "What exactly happened? How did Rrakon turn into a state like this?" 

"Beats me. All I know was people started going crazy and biting people's heads off, turning them into zombies." Jaejoong shrugged, slipping his hands into his jeans' pockets.

"Did the mayor mention anything at all?" She probed.

"Nope. The ty mayor did nothing and he just fled together with his family when the first case was discovered. those useless idiots! Getting taxpayers' money and did nothing for their people." 

The girl just kept quiet until Jaejoong spoke again. "What is your name?"

She looked at him as if he had just asked her a ridiculous question. "What? Since we are together now, I should at least know your name right?" He said.

"Faye."

"Alright, Faye. Any idea where should we go next?" 

"We have to get weapons and do you know how to kill those things?" She asked.

"Of course." He smirked. "Either shoot them at the heads or slice off their heads."

"Good. Know anywhere that we can get weapons from?"

"Are you even a resident of Rrakon City?" Jaejoong looked at Faye with a raised brow.

"Just show the way if you know."

"Well then, just follow me."

---

The pair walked for a distance before a gun shop came into view. "Usually when do those things come out?" Faye asked while Jaejoong was trying to pick the lock.

"At night. They tend to be more active at night. Booyah!" He cheered once he heard the clicking of the lock. He straightened himself and was about to open the door but got stopped by Faye. 

"Take this." She handed him the crowbar.

Jaejoong shook his head and pulled out a pistol from his back. "This is faster and cleaner." He pushed open the door slowly and stepped into the shop. 

Everywhere seemed normal and clean. No one seemed to have broken into the shop to get the weapon and there was no sign of zombie attack too. Jaejoong went towards the counter to check. "I guess coast is clean here." He turned to smile at Faye who nodded and turned to the display of the various types of guns at the counter.

"Take as many as you can." Faye instructed and started breaking glasses to retrieve the guns behind those display glasses.

Upon seeing that, Jaejoong followed suit and began breaking the glasses with the chair at the counter, sweeping all the guns into his duffel bag. The duo spent a good time in loading their ammunition supply before they left the gun shop.

"So where do we go next?" Jaejoong asked.

"Somewhere where there isn't a single undead." Faye said as she looked around the surrounding and saw a music school. "Let's try that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter