SpringTempo.002

Bored.

Two figures are found in the sofa eating and lounging , the female sprawled on the sofa while the male sits at the side caressing the leg of the woman.

 

‘Seunghyun-ah ~’ the woman whined as she munched the corn kernel left at the cob.

 

‘What is it Bommie?’  as the man, named Seunghyun a.k.a TOP of Big Bang  looked across the silky milk legs while munching on a banana.

 

‘I want to eat’ The baby aegyo face woman now identified as Park Bom of 2ne1. pouted

 

‘Corn?’ She moved her head sideways telling him a silent No.

 

‘Cupcake?’ Earning again yet another No.

 

‘I want .. ’

‘You want?’ Him clearly annoyed by her blabbering.

 

‘I want a Banana’ She said happily.

 

’A Banana ? Really ? That’s all you want ? ‘ He raised a brow questioning her want.

 

‘Yep. A banana ~’ She said with an Aegyo-ic tone.

 

‘But I ate the last one ..’ He said in almost a whisper.

 

‘So? Go get me some ~ ’ She said in a bossy manner.

He grumpily went to the store in search for the banana.

 

Why is she acting this way ? Why does she also throw up every time we eat her favorite food? She was perfectly fine the last day we had . Also why did she suddenly ask for a Banana ? Doesn’t she hate them?

 

Many thoughts came to his mind that he did not realize that he had arrived at the front of the cashier.

 

‘Good Evening Sir will these be all?’

 

‘Yes. Thank you.’ His eyes wondered around the store until his eyes fell upon one thing he remembered he forgot the last day Bom was normal. A .

 

‘Holy Shi--!’ He dashed out of the store as soon as he paid the amount due, not caring about the change.

 

He breathed heavily as he arrived at the door to his personal room in the YG Building.

 

‘BOM!!!’  He shouted as he entered the premises.

 

‘What?!’ A rather shocked Park Bom replied looking at her man.

 

‘Ahh .. Are you .. Are you ’ He panted while holding both her wrist.

 

‘Am I what?’ She’s almost panicking from what Seunghyun is acting about.

 

‘Are you ? Are you ?’

 

‘Am I wha—AHHHH! Seunghyun-ah!’ And there goes the giant Seunghyun unconscious on the ground.

 

AFTER MANY HOURS

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

‘Ugh ..’ I grabbed my throbbing head as I heard two beautiful giggling voices.

 

‘Omma! ’  Omma? Who is that ?  I looked around the room and spotted a cute little baby-child being hugged by an even greater baby.

 

’Bommie? Who’s that?’ I eyed her questionably.

 

‘Don’t you remember Tabi?’ Remember what ? Huh ? I must’ve looked so puzzled because she answered my question.
 

‘This is our little girl ~ Ha Ni’ Ha Ni had her arms out as if asking for me to carry her.  

 

Hmm .. She seems oddly familiar.

 

‘A-a-appa ~ !’ The little girl squealed as I held her in my arms.

 

‘APPA!!!?’ I shouted surprisingly , which caused her to cry.

 

‘Omo! Tabi ! ~’ Bom scolded me as she takes the kid out of my arms

 

‘Haru-yah ~ Oppa did not mean to shout at your baby ~ Don’t cry now ..’ Haru ? Oppa ? Huh ?  What ?

‘What’s the meaning of this Bommie?’ I stood over to her.

 

‘Don’t you recognize her Tabi ?’ She said returning the now shy Ha Ni/Haru inmy arms.

 

‘So she isn’t ours ?’ The cute little girl giggled and shook her head wildly.

 

‘We fooled Oppa. Bommie-unnie ~ ’  Bom and Haru laughed loudly.

 

‘Neh Tabi ~ She isn’t ours ~ She’s Tablo-Oppa and Kang Hyejung-Unnie’s daughter .Haru ~ You do remember meeting her right ? ’ Oh .. Yeah .. Tablo-hyung introduced her to us.

 

Bom and Haru went to continue playing while I was lost in my train of thoughts when suddenly the door flung open and there stood Tablo-hyung.

 

‘Oh ! Oppa!/Hyung’ We both said at the same time.

 

‘APPA ~!!!!!’  Haru seems to be happy seeing her father.

 

‘Haru-yah ~ Appa’s here ~! Seunghyun ! Bom ! Thanks for taking care of her.’ He smiled gleefully as Haru jumped in his arms.

 

‘Neh ~ Annyeong Oppa ~ Annyeong Haru-yah ~’ Bom waved furiously at the little kid while taking a banana in her hand.

 

‘Annyeong Unnie ~ Annyeong Oppa ~! ’  Haru reciprocated the waves Bom gave her.

 

‘Ye.. ye .. Annyeong’ I am speechless. Once Haru and Hyung were out of the room I turned to Bom, who was seductively peeling the banana.

 

‘Was it fun Bommie?’ I locked eyes with her as I slowly approach her making her step back and land on the leather couch.

 

She continued this seductive façade as she take a small nibble of the banana ‘Of course it is Tabi ~ I know you thought that I was pregnant and I’m sorry to say I’m not pregnant.’

 

Then she winked.

 

‘Okay that’s it! .. ‘ I must’ve hurt her when I suddenly pushed her up the door because she grunted.

 

you’re gonna regret not being pregnant PARK BOM. ’ *smirks*

0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0

 

Hi.

 

Yes. I , Inahmazing/ Ialalala , was bored yet again ~ ! Not to mention I am being lazy too ~ So I won't put too much bling on my thing ~ Like Wut? XDD ~

 

Anyway , Comment = Subscribe = Be a Friend = Love = Comment .

 

And Most of all .. COMMENT because I'm a comment ~  I'm so lonely here ~ I don't have any close friends here .. TT TT I'm sooooooooo alone TT TT

 

Befriend me cause I'm funny ~ Yay ~ !