Skydragon.001

Bored.

He brushed the stray hair behind my ear , leaned closer and whispered to me the words I had longed to hear , ‘I love you’.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAA ~ !This book is so intense ~ Ayuuu  If only I had a boyfriend right now /sigh/

 

‘’So the Baddest female reads romance too huh ?” huh ? ~ I looked up to see the Dragon.

 

“You know I read Oppa .  Remember?” I said while he plopped down beside me as he envelops me in his arms.

 

AWKWARD.

 

“I remember, I also remember you not finishing reading those books.” He chuckles.

 

“I do not finish them because you keep on distracting me ” I wriggled and moved trying to make him release me.

 

“Oh really ? How ?” He said as he looked right into my eyes.

 

“We .. well .. you ..” I stutter.

 

“Well I what ?” He smirks. Gah ~! Can he not smirk? Does he know how that y mouth tempts me a lot?!

 

“Gah ~! Just let me read Oppa ~” I turned around

 

He takes the book out of my hands and starts to read ...

(O.O")!!!!

After that kiss we shared followed a lot of kissing, gripping and --” I facepalmed myself.

 

I do not need this embarrassing stuff to happen to me. Everything was so perfect till he came along. This is stupid. This is—Whaat ?

 

Jiyong Oppa started to kiss me and I was responding to it. ME?! Lee Chaerin ! is making out with her EX-boyfriend in the Studio Room?!!! Holy Shi-!

 

“If you wanted to do something baby ~ just tell Oppa. Don’t just read books. Okay? ” Then I stupidly nod.

 

WHY?!! Of All People?!! WHY HIM? WHY ME? WHY HERE?!

 

“Oppa~ what does this mean?” I looked into his eyes searching for an answer.

 

Aren’t we supposed to be an EX-couple?

 

“This means I still love you baby and I know you still love me too.” Again he gave me that dropping smile.

 

And as the book says; After that kiss we shared followed a lot of kissing, gripping and . Plus a whole lot of swearing too ~ <3

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

SORRY ~ I Was SOO Bored so I did this.

 

/whispers/ I wish I had someone like Jiyong-Oppa to keep me from being bored.

 

Pfffft ~! Wut?! Naaah ~

 

So Comment - Subscribe - Add me - Comment <3