Mission: Way To Leo's Heart

STARS a.k.a School of The Arts, Radio and Sports

On the way to Radio Major Buliding after the accident…

‘Haizz… That blondie… I need to research about him too… He irritates me so much!’ Himchan thought angrily to himself as he stormed towards the classrooms. 

The students were puzzled as they rarely ever see Himchan angry and storming around. However these stares gone unnoticed by Himchan as he was too into his plan on how he was going to torture Yongguk. 

In homeroom, Radio Major…

Students were gathered around in small groups, all chatting up about what they did during the school break (boys) or the latest fashion (both girls and boys, suprisingly) while waiting for their homeroom teacher to get here.

The door of the room slit open and immediately the class was in silence. After 5 seconds of silence and staring at the open door, two figures stepped into the classroom and placed their laptops onto the table. 

“Alright class, please take a seat.” The slightly chubby male said while setting up his laptop to the projector. 

“Hello students~ My name is Kim Taeyeon, call me Miss Kim~” The short female figure said cheerfully with a sweet smile.

“And I’m Shindong. Call me Mr Shindong and welcome to homeroom, students of Year 2 Radio Major.” Mr Shindong said and shot a smile towards the students. 

“Well, its nice to see the familiar faces again and refreshing to see new faces. How about we invite the transfer students up front to introduce themselves?” Miss Kim said enthusiastically while clapping slightly.

‘Oh no… Wait- Cha Hakyeon! Dont be afraid! You are confident and show those people you are!’ N thought to himself and cheered himself on as he slowly stood up and made his way to the front. 

“Hi my name is Park Sunyoung, I go by Luna~ Please to meet you all~” A small sized girl said with much joy and enthusiasm as she bowed after she finished and smiled widely. The class applauded.

“Hello everyone. My name is Cha Hakyeon, but I prefer to go by N.” N said with new found confidence after taking a deep breathe. The rest of the class applauded after they gave a final bow and headed back to their seats. 

Just then, a knock was heard from the other side of the door.

“Come in~” Miss Kim said cheerfully while making her way towards the door. The door opened to reveal the one and only, Vice President of the Student Council Himchan. The female students in the class squealed like pigs at the sight of the Vice President as the boys just stared ahead. 

“Sorry to interup, Miss Kim and Mr Shindong. I want to borrow someone for a while.” Himchan said in a polite way and bowed slightly with a charming smile. 

“Aww of course~ And who would that be?” Miss Kim replied and starred at Himchan dreamingly.

“The transfer student, Cha Hakyeon-ssi. I would like to speak to him.” Himchan replied still with the smile plastered on him face, knowingly it always gets the es girls.

Miss Kim just let Himchan into the classroom. Himchan stepped in and went to greet Mr Shindong. 

“N-goon, Himchan would like to see you outside.” Mr Shindong said while gesturing for N to go forward. N stood up in confusion and walked forward, meeting the gaze of the Vice President. N and Himchan both bowed to the teachers before leaving the classroom. 

‘Oh no… Am I in trouble or something?’ N thought to himself as he followed Himchan to an empty classroom.

In the classroom…

“Sit, Hakyeon-ssi.” Himchan said firmly and gestured to the empty seat opposite him. N slowly made his way there with his head down and sat down. There was a moment of silence. 

“So, Hakyeon-ssi-”

“N…”

“-What?”

“Please call me N, Vice President-nim…”

“Oh okay, N-ssi. First of all, please drop the formalities. We are of same age, just saying. Hence I’ll call you N, and you’ll call me Himchan, okay?” Himchan said and N just nodded in response.

“Okay then. I’ll just straight to the point why I wanted to see you. How do you find the school so far?”

“Eh… Good of course. The facilities are very good and the environment is good.”

“Very well. You have good vocabulary and tone. Very suitable for Radio Major. You were at the orientation just now right?”

“Of course… Just asking, did I do something wrong?”

“Oh of course not. I just wanted to ask of a favour of you. You saw the President just now, am I right?”

“Yes, the one who was next to you on stage giving the speech right? Leo-ssi if I’m right…”

“Yeah our Leo-nim~ A cold person, right? I need your help. I want you to open up the heart of our cold-hearted Leo-nim~”

“Eh?!?! Me?!?!”

“Yup, you~ I’ve been friends with Leo since elementary school. He was quite talkative and out-going as a child. He was even a National soccer player. But two years ago, he changed, he stop talking to people as often…”

“Why is that?”

“This I wouldn't tell you first as I want you to find out. I know why he changed. But I want you to go find out by yourself. I want you to make friends with Leo and let him tell you the story by himself. I want him to be able to open up to others and feel comfortable with others, other than me, again. Would you help me, N?” Himchan asked while giving a pleading expression. N bit his bottom lip and thought to himself about the request. 

“I guess I could give it a try. But why me?”

“Cause I had an intuition that you could complete this task. I had a feeling when I first saw you in the hallways.” Himchan said, a slight smirk shown on his face. 

N just raised his eyebrows in shock, but calmed down afterwards. He just nodded in reply to show his confirmation. Himchan smiled and stood up, making his way over to N. He bent down to give N a light hug to show his appreciation. 

“Thank you. I’ll show you around and meet Leo after school, okay?”

“Ah… O-okay…”

“How about we start again? Pretend we didn't have this conversation about Leo? Hello, I’m the Vice President of the Student Council, Kim Himchan. I’m a Year 2 Radio Major. Nice to meet you, friend.” Himchan said while sticking his hand out.

“Okay… Hello Himchan, I’m Cha Hakyeon, i go by N. Year 2 Radio Major. I just transferred here.” N replied and stuck his hand out to receive the handshake. Both males smiled at each other.

“Well, I guess we are done here. Let’s get back to class. I’m actually in the same class as you.”

“Really?! But you weren't in class just now…”

“I had to complete some Student Council work before coming for lessons.”

“Oh… Okay.”

The two chatted as they slowly made their way to class.

Timeskip to after school. At the Student Council room…

Leo was sat at the spot where he was usually at, flipping through his notes that contained certain information that was discussed during previous meetings. 

He heard footsteps and a familiar voice on the other side of the door. He lifted his head in curiosity and tried to listen to what they were talking about… 

“Aaaanddd this is the Student Council room~ What do you think?” Leo heard Himchan said cheerfully to someone else

“Wow! It looks so prestigious and cool~ Himchan-ah, is it fun being in the Student Council?” Leo heard a unfamiliar voice replying Himchan. 

‘This is new… I didn't know Himchan had other friends… Wait, why do i even bother? Focus focus…’ Leo thought to himself and shook his head to clear that thought. He heard the door slid open to reveal Himchan and a unfamiliar redhead to Leo. 

“Oh! Leo~ I didn't know you would be here~” Himchan said happily and walked over to the quiet male. Leo just nodded and continue to read throughout his notes. 

“But then again, our Leo-nim is always so hard-working. Well, since you’re here, I might as well introduce you to my new friend~ Come here~” Himchan said while gesturing N to approach the two. 

‘Oh my god. Its the President Leo-ssi! Why am I nervous? But he is good looking… Despite being so cold…’ N thought to himself as he dragged his legs, trying to take as much time as possible to get here. When he finally got to Himchan’s side, the latter gave him a slight nudge, hinting to the former to introduce himself. 

“Uh… Hello Leo-ssi, my name is Cha Hakyeon. I prefer to go by N. Nice to meet you.” N said nervously and bowed. Leo just gave a slight glance and nodded. 

“Leo… Nice to meet you too.” Leo plainly replied. N smiled at the reply, even though it was very short. Himchan continued to explain how he met N, of course using a made up story. 

“Leo~ Look at me when I’m talking. You know I don't like talking to people without eye contact~” Himchan whined to Leo, forcing his head up. Leo glared at Himchan but the latter just ignored the glare and continued. 

N took this time to admire Leo’s features. Chocolate brown hair with mid length. Almond shaped eyes. Slightly sharp but small nose. Slightly puffy cheeks. And pale pink and quite pouty lips. He reminds me of a cat... 

“- and hence I, being the Vice-President of the Student Council, decided to have the honours of showing N around. And the Student Council room was the last stop.” Leo just let his head to fall to continue his work as Himchan had finished his long speech. Himchan finished and moved his head slightly only to notice N staring intensively at Leo. Himchan smiled to himself knowingly. 

‘This is going to be so much fun~ Leo-ah, look out~’ Himchan thought happily, looking at the cold male flipping thought his notes burying his head, totally oblivious to the redhead staring intensively at the former.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again~

How is your life going? I'm not soo good as my neck aches like  a lot... TTATT Anyways~ I'm going to start school soon so I'm noy too sure when I'll be able to update again... I will try to write and update asap. Thanks again for subcribing and comment on how I should write the meeting/gathering of the various groups. Thanks~