Chapter 3: Babe

Babe

Dara's POV

 

"Will you stop that." I was busy having fantasy with the hanky when Jiyong said that.

"Stop what?" I asked him.

"Stop smelling that handkerchief and that smile on your face. Stop it. Stop smiling." he said with a serious face.

"Why?" I asked him, the smile is still on my face.

"Because I don't want to walked with a crazy person who looks ugly as well."

"What did you say?! You pig!" I hit him in the arm.

"Aish you're degrading my self-esteem by calling me that."

"And you calling me crazy and ugly isn't degrading?!" I shouted at his face. 

"I'm just stating a fact." I saw him shrugged while looking away from me which added to my annoyance so I pulled his hair because I know it is the most important thing to him that even me his bestfriend seldom touched it. I just had the chance to touched it, well more likely pulled it (every damn time I have a chance) when he wasn't looking, like right now. Hmp! Screw boys and their hair!!

"Dara! Not my precious and y hair! Ouch! Ouch!" Because he is obviously stronger than me he managed to get away from my vengeful hands and started running to the park.

After a while, he came back handling two ice creams. Yay!

I jumped excitedly when I saw the ice cream, our playful war was forgotten. He hand me the chocolate flavored one which is my favorite so I kissed him on the cheek as thank you. I started walking again while devouring my ice cream when I noticed that he was not following me.

"Oi! What are you still doing there?" 

"Huh? Ah I just thought of something."

"Eh? Are you not feeling well? Your face is red. Hah! I told you to stop eating too much. Being obese is not good, you'll get sick easily." I started teasing him again in his obvious massive gain weight. He actually isn't fat, but he is fat enough for me to call him that because we are the skinny couple as what our neighbors like to call us.

"Aish! I'm not obese! And I'm not sick! The weather is just hot that's why my-- this face is like this!" he angrily said while pointing at his face that I think is red not because of hot weather anymore but because of his anger.

"Jiyong slow down! Hahaha! Wait for me! Babe! Wait!" I extend my hand exaggeratedly to add some drama. He suddenly stopped and looked at me. "What did you call me?"

"Babe?"

Then he started laughing. "I knew it! You have a crush on me."

What is this pig saying? He thought I called him babe as a sweet endearment? Hahahahahaha idiot.

A minute had passed but still he won't stop laughing, so I frowned at him. After a while he stopped and looked at me seriously.

"It's okay Dee. I won't tell a soul about it. It will be between you and me." he said while wiggling his eyebrows. Amusement shadowed his face. I gave him a straight face.

"Oh I just call you that because I remember someone from a movie that looks like you. You know babe? The main actor in the "Babe: Pig in the city" movie." I said to him seriously. Seeing the annoyance in his face I started running away from him again, laughing my out.

 

 

 

"SANDARA PARK!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

______________

Thank you ^.^