Chapter 2: Crush

Babe

Dara's POV

 

I ran away from the raging pig until I was nearing to the gate. I stood there for a while to catch my breath, but I was stunned when I saw the guy of my dreams leaning on the school gate, just a meter away from me.

 

He is Lee Donghae, the future father of my kids. Kyaaaaaaa! I'm sorry if I'm being too delusional but Lee Donghae has been my crush since grade school. I don't know if he knew me or if this will be the first time he will see me-- ack! Realizing my thoughts I'm sure I look like a mess right now.

 

I was standing at his left side and he was looking ahead so I'm sure he doesn't see me yet. I immediately turned away from him and fixed myself. This is not the scenario I expect on our first meeting. I expected our first meeting to be romantic. We will bump to each other then our world will stop. It will be just me and him. He will say sorry and I will say 'it's okay' in the cutest voice I could muster. Then he will lifted his hand, put it on my cheek. We will be staring to each other eyes and he will lean forward to kiss me. Isn't it sweet?!!!

 

But back to the reality, I'm sure I did not just look like a mess but I smell bad as well so I walked away from him. But I felt a hand stopped me from walking away. Realizing that Donghae was the one who stopped me, my heart started beating so fast. I calmed myself before I turned around. I didn't know if my appearance was good enough but I turned to him nontheless. When I look at his charming and handsome face my knees started to feel like jelly. I want to faint! I want to faint! He's so beautiful that I'm sure I look like a moron looking at him.

 

"Here." he said and offered his handkerchief to me. I was stunned again, I didn't know what to do or what to say so I shook my head instead. Though I'm really tempted to take his hanky because for sure it will smell like heaven but I don't want to use it on my filfthy face just to wipe my sweat.

 

But he insisted. He lifted his hanky to wiped the sweat on my forehead! Then he hold my hand and gave his hanky to me. I'm going to die! Anyone save me! I'm going to die from overflowing feeeeeeels! He held my hand! Oh my gosh! I can peacefully die right here, right now.

 

But not yet!! Our relationship has a long way to go before my life must end. I haven't feel his lips and body against mine, we still have many dates to do, we need to make-- 

 

My fantasies stopped when Jiyong suddenly appeared behind me. "There you are BABE!" He held my wrist and dragged me away, away from my love, away from my prince T_T. He walked so fast that I was already running behind him. I forgot to thank my Donghae so I looked at my back to thank him but he was already gone. I was disappointed that I didn't get the chance to thank him. But maybe this will be my chance to talk to him someday to thank him personally. I am excited! Kyaaaaaaaa!