It's hurt ya know!

Baekhyun and the towers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Kai, I'm your big fan!" Chanyeol said to Kai when they and Sehun in the hat shop. All of EXO's members were filming their show, EXO Showtime for episode 3.   Kai just laughed at Chanyeol's word. "Actually, what are this hyung doing here? He shouldn't be here right now as I and Sehun want to buy him a birthday present."  He said in his mind while was choosing hat.

 

 

---

 

"Something that Chanyeollie might like..." Baekhyun looked around while walked together with Jongdae in Seoul. 

 

"I think he would like tiny item like things." Jongdae replied.

 

"Right." Baekhyun still looked around. Suddenly, he chuckled. "Do you know Garosu-gil well? I've not been here for long. My trainee period was short..."

 

Jongdae laughed. "We should have been with Suho hyung." 

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Should I buy one for myself?" Tao said to himself while he was choosing for Chanyeol's present in the clothes store. Kris, Jongdae and Baekhyun also there. "Hyung, can you buy this for me?" This time, he said to Kris.

 

"Buy this for you? Do you think hyung is rich?" Kris smirked.

 

"Yeah." Tao smiled naughtily.

 

Chanyeol, the main person who everyone has forgotten about suddenly appeared. "What's going on? Why is everyone here?" His sight stopped at Baekhyun who was speechless just like Jongdae, Tao and Kris.

 

"Hey, are you going around alone?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yeah after that two evil maknaes left me behind." Chanyeol walked towards Jongdae. "For me?" He asked about the jacket in Jongdae's hand. 

 

"Nope. For me." Jongdae briefly replied. 

 

Kris walked towards Baekhyun and said loudly to get Chanyeol's attention. "Baekhyun, how does this look? You like this? Shall I buy you one."

 

"Yeah!" Baekhyun joined it.

 

"Okay! I'll buy you this." Kris took the black jacket.

 

"Yes! Me!" Baekhyun smiled widely. Just a FAKE smile.

 

"Oh, I like it." Chanyeol came nearly and talked about the same jacket. But t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter